A Question for the American beLIEvers here...
September 13, 2010, 02:06:03 AM
this really doesn't have anything to do with the hoax...or maybe it does depending on how you look at it but...

have you guys noticed all these new commercials for joining the military lately? i feel like just in the past two weeks alone there have been a ton of advertisements. it seems there is one main theme behind every single one of these advertisements: they want young kids, and they want their families to accept them joining.

for all of you who aren't in the US, i'll tell you what the premise is for each ad:
the parent says "i wanted you to think about it." the young adult (early 20's, max) says "i have and i want to do this." sometimes the parent says "it's a big decision" or "i'm impressed." and then they have their tag line of "it's a big decision. talk about it."

i just find it ironic (or maybe i'm just permanently in hoax mode) that we have an army of l.o.v.e. forming and growing as more people question what's going on, and these ads just start popping up and getting major airtime. it's as if the government (if you believe in the NWO conspiracy) is attempting to use their propaganda to grow their own.

any one else see these and connect the two? i tried looking on youtube to show an example but i couldn't find one.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Re: A Question for the American beLIEvers here...
September 13, 2010, 08:25:07 PM
I have not seen such AD onTV. What is your point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

September 13, 2010, 08:35:37 PM
it seems that there have always been the ads for joining the military. you can't let yourself get pulled in a thousand different directions or you'll come out of this thing so loney you'll really need that jacket we've been joking about.
three little rules for the game of life:
truth is stranger than fiction
stranger things have happened
even a broken clock is right twice a day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 13, 2010, 08:57:43 PM
I haven't been watching much T.V. as of this last year but there has always been advertisements for service. I don't think there is anything out of the ordinary. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal