Edward Moss (Scary Movie 3&4)
September 12, 2010, 05:40:51 PM
Do you think that MJ ever talked to Edward Moss about being one of his doubles?  When watching the scenes with Edward Moss in them he sure sounded like MJ.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

mumof3

Re: Edward Moss (Scary Movie 3&4)
September 12, 2010, 06:29:57 PM
He was very upset with how they treated him in that film it was awfull and wasn't he the one that played the part of michael for sky news in the court case reinactment was he I'm not sure
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 07:54:04 PM
Yeah he was the one that played Michael in the court reanacment LOL however the spelling is. My mind is tired. There are many videos on youtube of Edward Moss doing shows as Michael. If MJ was upset at him wouldn't he have all his videos pulled from youtube or try to sue him if he was that pissed off?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

Keiko

September 12, 2010, 08:32:46 PM
Yes, he was a part of the Scary Movie roles and the court reenactment. I'll stand up for the guy a little, though...I understand it from a business standpoint. You do what you gotta do to pay the bills, you go where your career takes you, even if you don't like it.

He did an impersonation show here in Vegas back in February...I had front row seats and he was absolutely amazing. It seemed like he made eye contact with everyone in the room. I almost got to meet him backstage...long story, I made a topic a while back about the show here (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) if you're curious. I would go on a regular basis if it was a permanent show (unless the real thing replaced him, then sorry Ed  ;) ).

About being a double...I doubt it. His dancing was astounding, but he couldn't fool me into thinking he was Michael walking down the street. When he paused to pose, you could see the bucketload of makeup running off his face, including what looked like sharpie on his nose...no resemblance unless he's moving very fast.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

September 14, 2010, 11:54:24 AM
I absolutely hate that movie, to tell the truth, i used to like it until that part with "MJ", it was disgusting, they humiliated him in the most awful way they could, i dont even wanna imagine what MJ felt when he saw it. About that Edward guy- i usually never judge a person or say a bad thing if i dont know him but it's just my humble opinion- i didn' t approve what he did, he is supposed to be Michael's fan,
 impersonater, so it means he is supposed to love and respect Michael, the man whom he imitates, so why on  earth did he take part in that disgusting episode! didnt he realize that it would be a cruel humiliation for MJ and that he would be hurt, bloody money, if he really respected MJ he wouldn t have done it, i really dont approve and understand his behavior, too bad. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal