You are my Neverland
September 12, 2010, 02:19:12 PM
Greetings, guys all. Also forgive me for my next off-day.
Today I would like to cry, but I can't. Tears stop somewhere in a throat. I want to cry that I learn human essence in its disgusting embodiment. The lie and treachery surround me and my family. Mass-media writes any muck about me and my husband. The Internet sites collect any garbage and gossips. People spread disgusting rumors about us. Friends use friendship for achievement of the purposes, and then betray. I have ceased to trust. I have closed the heart. I am afraid to have friends. I try to pretend that me it doesn't excite that I'm above all it. But it not so. Each time painfully, as in the first. Each time is blow. All is constructed on money. Nobody wants to create nothing. Only to live for the sake of the stomachs and lust. The beauty around is necessary to nobody, all to spit. Another's problems are necessary to nobody. All for the sake of money. Already almost 2 months I don't sleep. It devilishly exhausts. I drink pills, soporific, but it practically doesn't rescue. I so was tired of mankind, forgive, if it sounds cruelly. But I want, that 2012 has come, I whish, that all this dirt all over the world has stopped. I dream, that Dreaming Dreamers at last could live and create easy.
Thanks to Mo and Souza for this site and for materials which you laboriously collect. This forum - is my Neverland. Here I hide and I have a rest heart. I don't want to believe that MJ is dead, I don't want to believe that harm is so great in the world that is capable to destroy such person as hi. That God hasn't interceded for it... I don't want to believe in it, I can't. Today I with greed looked interview of MJ, searching in its words for answers to my questions. Whence it had so much sincere forces?  Hi didn't surrender. Whence he derived strength? This person inspired me always. But as though I wanted to talk with him, to ask him questions on which I search for answers. Hi has such wise and the kind soul. His councils are so necessary to me.
I know, tomorrow I will find in myself new forces. But it will be (may be) tomorrow. Today I am broken, destroyed by the next treachery.
Forgive me the long message. Forgive bad English.
I love you, my Neverland.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

Re: You are my Neverland
September 12, 2010, 02:33:35 PM
Come overhere I will give you a hug....
Love Chappie xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

September 12, 2010, 03:18:59 PM
Sorry you are having a bad time and feeling down I do understand life is hard and some people are cruel but the good ones out number them it is just harder to see them the nasty ones stick out I always ask people to listen to the Oxford speech it might help you
Take care this is my refuge here as well as my family and friends think I am mad to think michael is alive but they don't know what we do so for me it's onwards and upwards with open eyes and ears and hope
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 03:22:02 PM
Quote from: "chappie"
Come overhere I will give you a hug....
Love Chappie xxx
Thank you. <3
You know, it is a shame to me that I am all have written. But also hold in itself I can not it too . I only was tired, imho. I try to keep philosophy of  MJ's life in the  my life. I try to keep the child in myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

September 12, 2010, 03:27:03 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Sorry you are having a bad time and feeling down I do understand life is hard and some people are cruel but the good ones out number them it is just harder to see them the nasty ones stick out I always ask people to listen to the Oxford speech it might help you
Take care this is my refuge here as well as my family and friends think I am mad to think michael is alive but they don't know what we do so for me it's onwards and upwards with open eyes and ears and hope

Thanks you big, you always find proper words for support. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

September 12, 2010, 03:32:27 PM
You will find Oxford speech on you tube if you have not heard them it has taught me so much on how to deal with life
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 04:06:59 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
You will find Oxford speech on you tube if you have not heard them it has taught me so much on how to deal with life
As you said me, I found Oxford speech ahd listened it.  Most of them I like his words about "heal a child inside yourself". Great.
sorry for mistakes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 12, 2010, 04:14:24 PM
Mass-media writes any muck about me and my husband

Are you Royality in Russia?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

September 12, 2010, 05:01:40 PM
Quote from: "Jude"

I hope this question you set without sarcasm. Me and my hasband are in politic . And not in Russia. We living in Crimea (it was a part of USSR in the past, now Ukraine). We are not wellknown in all country, but in our region people know us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 12, 2010, 05:22:45 PM
Quote from: "whisper9396"

I hope this question you set without sarcasm. Me and my hasband are in politic . And not in Russia. We living in Crimea (it was a part of USSR in the past, now Ukraine). We are not wellknown in all country, but in our region people know us.

hmmm I see,,,,  and no, it was not with sarcasm, it was an honest question. Sorry about the mixup with Russia. May I ask what level of government you and your husband are in?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

September 13, 2010, 02:48:51 AM
Quote from: "whisper9396"

hmmm I see,,,,  and no, it was not with sarcasm, it was an honest question. Sorry about the mixup with Russia. May I ask what level of government you and your husband are in?
Oh! It's clear. Govermen of one of the biggest and famous (in our region ofcouse:)) city. Sorry if my reaction hurd you. It looks like on a witch -hant in my life sometimes. Sorry. And you know what, my soul is a Russian soul more than Ukrainian. Nationality in my passport is "russian"  ;) Historical mistake.

Sorry for bad Eng.
With Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal