~Souza~Topic starter

“The Coincidence Test”
September 10, 2010, 07:26:53 PM

So I am the very fisrt to take a chance, so that means that if my numbers are all correct, it is my lucky day and I need to buy a lottery ticket!

My prediction:

Date: Monday September 13, 2010 when the stock market closes for the day.
Dow = .33; Nasdaq = .52; S&P 500 = .16; the six-digit number would then be 335,216

Quote from: "TS"
The Coincidence Test

If nobody is able to collect the $999 reward: the only way out at that point will be to claim that a one-in-a-million chance actually happened. However, while it’s fairly easy to merely claim that it was all coincidence, it is much harder to demonstrate it. This is why I have created “the coincidence test”—so that people can easily see whether the one-in-a-million coincidence claim is realistic or not.

First of all, to help put things in perspective, if the odds of something happening by coincidence are 1 chance in only 2: there is still a 50% chance that it will not happen by coincidence. And if it’s 1 chance in 10: there is a 90% chance that it will not happen by coincidence. If it’s 1 chance in 100: there’s a 99% chance that it won’t happen by coincidence. 1 chance in 1,000 is 99.9% that it won’t happen by coincidence. And finally 1 chance in 1,000 times 1,000 (one in a million)—is 99.9999% chance that it would NOT happen by coincidence!!!!!!!!!

Saying that the MJ “death” timing and numerology all happened by coincidence would be like playing Russian roulette with 999,999 bullets, and one blank {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_roulette}. Although there is one big difference: Russian roulette only puts one person’s life in danger; but with NWO and end of the world, millions of lives are in danger!

For those who want to play “the coincidence test”: it’s quite similar to a lottery, except fortunately it won’t cost money like gambling and the lottery (and also nobody will win money). I saw a bumper sticker once that said, “Lottery: a tax on people who failed math class.”

Anyway, if you want to try the coincidence test: start a thread (in the TIAI subforum) titled: “The Coincidence Test”. Then take a guess at what the last two digits (right of the decimal) will be in the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500, once the stock market closes for the day {see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. You must state your guess at least 24 hours in advance; and also identify which date your guess applies to (use the date based upon a time zone in the USA); the digits remain in view for more than 12 hours after the market closes, so there is plenty of time to see if your guess was right (they are also recorded permanently).

Make sure you identify which two digits go with Dow, and which ones go with Nasdaq, and which ones with S&P 500. For example: Dow = .77; Nasdaq = .79; S&P 500 = .99; this will make a six-digit number (777,999), which has a one chance in a million of being correct (000,000 to 999,999). These stock market decimal numbers are quite random, and nobody will be able to know them 24 hours in advance (or control them); so if someone gets all six digits correct, then that will be a one-in-a-million coincidence!

Now we must not forget the aspect of opportunities, when we are calculating odds of a coincidence. For this to actually happen as a one-in-a-million coincidence: it has to be the very first person who gets the six numbers correct. Because the second person will be two-in-a-million, and the third will be three-in-a-million, etc.

If one hundred guesses are made, that would be a one-in-ten-thousand chance; because although though the odds are one in a million, the opportunities are one hundred (so 1,000,000 divided by 100 = 10,000). Nevertheless, if hundreds or even thousands of “coincidence test” guesses are made—it is still very unlikely that anyone will get it right!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: “The Coincidence Test”
September 10, 2010, 07:57:47 PM
That's a brave girl there  :lol:

Since we can only have one winner, I'm not bothering with mine until we find out if your prediction was right...

Who am I kidding, am not trying either way!

On second thought, if we all put our predictions forward, it would become so so so very clear how all the hoax numerology is far from coincidental -NOT that it is not clear already, but you know what I mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 10, 2010, 08:08:32 PM
@souza

are you using and applying numerology rules?
the stock market goes with a flow which is predictible by some experts following the charts "x" amount periodically
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~Topic starter

September 10, 2010, 08:09:56 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
@souza

are you using and applying numerology rules?
the stock market goes with a flow which is predictible by some experts following the charts "x" amount periodically

No, because it can be anything, most certainly because it are the decimals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 11, 2010, 09:45:52 AM
If there is likelihood that these numbers are those that appear on Monday, as happens in the lottery I have done, follow him to track a particular lottery and record all the numbers that came out in a week, then add the number and frequency of each take the three numbers with the highest frequency, or combine the number that came with less than two more numbers that came out and you will see that these numbers will have to leave next week.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 11, 2010, 07:05:12 PM
:mrgreen: Good Luck Souza!

This numbers thing gives me a headache...
Although I do understand it when other intelligent people do the math and report it.
There is absolutely no way I could do any of this.

This is not my strong skills.
I do believe the numerology stuff when I read it all nicely put down by TS but, again I would have a hard time doing my own figures... I get major brain farts on that.

I will be looking back on this thread come Monday the 13th.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions