Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Donte thank you for helping your uncle.  You have great ideas.  You guys are SPECTACULAR.  Giving people information bit by bit.  But now we can handle more.   Most of this group on this website can handle it !!!!  Thank you for all you do.   moonwalk_/   Peace and love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1:48 Follow the Money
2:02 Deepak Chopra  ;)

Soldiers of every country die for absolutely no gain for themselves or their families that they inevitably leave behind. They fight for rights, not for us, but to further the immense power of this world's governments. The truth is right there in our faces but is pushed aside by procrastinators. Or it is all completely ignored by the programmed individuals (by the way!! Programees: WAKE UP we miss you and love you and want you back so so bad). Please make a difference. I shed tears when I read posts here at this board. People who question this and that and never understand WHY and WHAT?! MICHAEL JACKSON HOAXED HIS DEATH BECAUSE WHEN HE WAS 'ALIVE' HE WAS CONSTANTLY DEEMED INSANE OR IGNORED BY THE IGNORANT PUBLIC (ITS NOT JUST THE MEDIA THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE. YOU HAVE A BRAIN TO DECIFER THROUGH TRUTH AND BULLSHIIIIIIT). HE HAD NO OTHER WAY TO MAKE HIS MESSAGE OF LOVE, HUMANITY, UNDERSTANDING, PATIENTIENCE, GLOBAL WARMING, ECONOMIC FALTER, GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL HEARD (btw the list goes on about a mile long)!!!!

I am SCREAMING at the top of my lungs! Nothing truthful is too complex to understand!
This is why Jay Z throws up the triangle shape and yells ROCKAFELLA!
Pay attention! Who cares about who TS is and who Front is and who Back is and who anyone on this board is!
It takes just one human being to change the world. You don't have to be a singer or a dancer or an actor or highly intelligent. You just have to care for the environment you live in and the world your children and children's children will grow up in. You just need to have a heartbeat!
Michael is facing tremendous Global scrutiny for the hoax he has committed himself to. The least WE can do is dedicate the rest of our lives to bettering our beautiful yet wounded earth! Our fragile minded, delicate, harmless, voiceless children NEED us!! Please make some sort of difference and I promise not to make a hypocrite out of myself!
On another note I love you all very deeply! You are the best group of people I have ever seen in my life and its no overstatement! I am not an insider and I hate to see some who act as though they are informers!
I am simply a big fan of MJ who happens to care a great deal about this world and this universe we all share.

Moon, I could kiss you right now!!! bow/ bow/ bow/ Thank you, Thank you Thank you!!! You are not alone in your thoughts my sweet sister. Every day, more and more are waking up and finally seeing that "WE" are the ones we have been waiting for. It is "US" who will change the world, by changing ourselves,and  seeing the potential that each and every one of us possesses! We have the Power to change our world into a world filled with Love and Freedom and Peace and Equality!

As John Lennon once said:

Imagine no possessions,I wonder if you can,No need for greed or hunger,A brotherhood of man, Imagine all the people, Sharing all the world.You may say, I'm a dreamer,But I'm not the only one,I hope someday you'll join us, And the world, will live as ONE!!

This message has been out there for a long long time, but Finally the world is starting to wake up and starting to Believe that we Can change the world and finally...Live as One!!

Keep spreading the message Moon and we will succeed!!! God Bless you...I Love you!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Donte posted this on Twitter:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OibqdwHyZxk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

@Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson

Video: this comes out 11.11.11 its gunna be Epic. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3 hours ago via Tumblr

CONNECT THE DOTS.....

8-)

That's such an amazing video. It is really epic.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

1:48 Follow the Money
2:02 Deepak Chopra  ;)

Soldiers of every country die for absolutely no gain for themselves or their families that they inevitably leave behind. They fight for rights, not for us, but to further the immense power of this world's governments. The truth is right there in our faces but is pushed aside by procrastinators. Or it is all completely ignored by the programmed individuals (by the way!! Programees: WAKE UP we miss you and love you and want you back so so bad). Please make a difference. I shed tears when I read posts here at this board. People who question this and that and never understand WHY and WHAT?! MICHAEL JACKSON HOAXED HIS DEATH BECAUSE WHEN HE WAS 'ALIVE' HE WAS CONSTANTLY DEEMED INSANE OR IGNORED BY THE IGNORANT PUBLIC (ITS NOT JUST THE MEDIA THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE. YOU HAVE A BRAIN TO DECIFER THROUGH TRUTH AND BULLSHIIIIIIT). HE HAD NO OTHER WAY TO MAKE HIS MESSAGE OF LOVE, HUMANITY, UNDERSTANDING, PATIENTIENCE, GLOBAL WARMING, ECONOMIC FALTER, GOVERNMENT MIND CONTROL HEARD (btw the list goes on about a mile long)!!!!

I am SCREAMING at the top of my lungs! Nothing truthful is too complex to understand!
This is why Jay Z throws up the triangle shape and yells ROCKAFELLA!
Pay attention! Who cares about who TS is and who Front is and who Back is and who anyone on this board is!
It takes just one human being to change the world. You don't have to be a singer or a dancer or an actor or highly intelligent. You just have to care for the environment you live in and the world your children and children's children will grow up in. You just need to have a heartbeat!
Michael is facing tremendous Global scrutiny for the hoax he has committed himself to. The least WE can do is dedicate the rest of our lives to bettering our beautiful yet wounded earth! Our fragile minded, delicate, harmless, voiceless children NEED us!! Please make some sort of difference and I promise not to make a hypocrite out of myself!
On another note I love you all very deeply! You are the best group of people I have ever seen in my life and its no overstatement! I am not an insider and I hate to see some who act as though they are informers!
I am simply a big fan of MJ who happens to care a great deal about this world and this universe we all share.

bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He posted this two hours ago... (September 30th in his time) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login He actually posted a lot of stuff related to the brainwashing of mainstream media and corporate greed in his twitter and blog so you may want to check both out. Very related to what we talk about here.
Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 09:14:06 PM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

@ looking for truth. 28 stars. Texas is where Conrad Murray practiced as a doctor. Texas is the 28th state of USA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ looking for truth. 28 stars. Texas is where Conrad Murray practiced as a doctor. Texas is the 28th state of USA.

Great catch - thank you for sharing that observation! I also noticed that there are seven (7) balls.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Great catch - thank you for sharing that observation! I also noticed that there are seven (7) balls.

Yea, i noticed too Voice. But I didn't want to be the only one having fun!
Great catch :)
The 3 of us are awarded 1 gold star each
 party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He is very smart.

The Fluoride Action Network has been working for signatures for petitions against fluoride.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When I first read this I interpreted it with hoax eyes. But now I think he could be speaking spiritually. IDK - it's an interesting tweet all the same...

Here is his tweet:

Donte Jackson height=48     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Donte Jackson             the person i thought myself to be had to die in order for the person that I AM to truly exist.   47 minutes ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

When I first read this I interpreted it with hoax eyes. But now I think he could be speaking spiritually. IDK - it's an interesting tweet all the same...

Here is his tweet:

Donte Jackson height=48     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Donte Jackson             the person i thought myself to be had to die in order for the person that I AM to truly exist.   47 minutes ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   

It is rare,...  had to die the artist in order to living man?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ Donte- I loooooooooove you and what you said is The Word!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Here is his tweet:

If this isn't a clue, then I don't know what is.  /bravo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Donte is a very smart young man!

Blessings LOVE and Light to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Donte_Jackson Donte Jackson
the arrival of a new era is now being facilitated here at Mount Shasta, a magical place indeed. happy 11/11/11
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Is this the new Neverland???  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions