Datroot

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I was thinking....
Some people say TS has to be a woman....
I think TS is a man but look at his posts from another prospective:

His posts display a great attention to details, to preciseness, they are very elaborate, classified and numbered like books on shelves and brough as closer to perfection as possible. Now we can see the series of the 6 updates was planned in advance in detail I think, numbered carefully so future refferences to different parts in the updates could be made easily

So if I look at his perfectionism and also at his patience and perseverence and also to the "testing of the believers" part I would definetly say TS is a Virgo  

And this considerably restrains the circle of "suspects"  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Love you Michael more  :D

It could be me then, as I am a virgo.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "Datroot"

really  :D  ? so is that you  :lol:  ?
TS reminds me of Michael himself, who we all know is a Virgo and Virgos are perfectionists, very pacient and very analytical by their nature
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

TS reminds me of Michael himself, who we all know is a Virgo and Virgos are perfectionists, very pacient and very analytical by their nature

Well my mother is a virgo and I can tell you this doesn't really fit her  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Well my mother is a virgo and I can tell you this doesn't really fit her  :lol:

sometimes the traits are different for male and female.
also can be affected by what went on in their childhood.
also affected by your moon and positions of other planets at birth.
Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 09:15:45 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Souza maybe it doesn't fit your mother's profile, but for sure it fits Michael's   :D
We don't have to look among all the Virgos on this planet, but right under our noses  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Souza maybe it doesn't fit your mother's profile, but for sure it fits Michael's   :D
We don't have to look among all the Virgos on this planet, but right under our noses  :D

I think he fits another sign better, I'll try to explain later when I have time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

I think he fits another sign better, I'll try to explain later when I have time.

Ah yes! If his birthday isn't really in August... then he'd definitely be a different sign. I think Capricorn if I'm not mistaken? But I'll let Souza explain, she's better at it  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

she is suggesting aquarius
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

aquarius profile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

virgo profile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Let's not forget Chinese horoscope to make the picture a little bit rounder.
Chinese horoscope does not concentrate on predicting future but on explaining social behaviour and pros and cons of getting along with someone.

Jan 28, 1960 would translate into a Metal Rat.

METAL RAT Horoscope
Jan 28, 1960 to Feb 14, 1961

Rat people are so charming and attractive they are always surrounded by friends and admirers. They can also be lone tumbleweeds, seldom making lasting friendships. Known as Perfectionists, they never want to lose face. It takes an understanding friend to get them to "put on the dancing plumes." Rat people have vivid imagination and are known for creating extraordinarily magic moments in time. Not surprisingly, the sensitive Rats have the gift of insight and clairvoyance, so you better watch out what you think around them! Rats enjoy being leaders and pacesetters and usually enjoy extraordinary success in life.

Hearty Bean Soup is one of the keys to good health for a Rat!!

If ten people are deserted on a desert island, one of them will lead everyone to safety and that person will undoubtedly be the decisive clear-thinking Metal Rat. This is a natural born leader who inspires everyone through unparalleled leadership! Quite the visionary, the idealistic Rat will see cathedrals in the middle of the desert and make believers out of non-believers. He or she has all the traits necessary to win and keep friends, charm, sincerity, trustworthiness, as well as a sense of humor and grand adventure. The enormously capable Metal Rats are very successful in their career, with financial rewards keeping them forever in clover. When it comes to love, Metal Rats' hearts tend to be a bit brittle because they have been wounded by past love affairs. However, when the Rats finally find the right person, they will do all they can to pursue love, using every means at their disposal. Love becomes a high priority.

Famous RAT people: Richard Nixon, Shakespeare, Prince Charles, Julia Child, Louis Armstrong, Prince Andrew, Andrew Lloyd-Webber, Kathleen Battle, Albert Finney

THE RAT

Rats are both charming and aggressive. They appear calm and well balanced on the surface,but underneath, they are restless and a little nervous. Rats are compatible,hard working, and they know how to hang on to a penny. They are never without admirers. They are very appealing.They have a bright and happy personality,and this keeps them busy socially.They love parties and other large gatherings. They like belonging to exclusive clubs and will often have a close circle of fellow conspirators.They like involvement and are very outgoing. Rats cherish friends and loved ones. For this reason,they often get entangled with others'problems and lives.

Rats love money and are quite shrewd where a buck is concerned. It is a hard task to separate Rats from their money. However, Rats can be very generous when their loved ones are concerned. Relatives are always welcome. Rats are definitely clannish and clever. With all these people around, Rats always find tasks for them to earn their keep. People will be put to work quickly in the Rat's house. Rats know how to keep a secret, if it's their own,but they are adept at finding out what others try to keep to themselves, and Rats wouldn't be above using the information if it were to their benefit.

One can always tell when Rats are upset. They become edgy,very nervous, and quite nagging. Rats are always taken by a bargain. They often buy things they don't need and tend to save everything. Souvenirs and sentimental odds and ends are found tucked away everywhere.

Since they make it a point to know everything about everybody,Rats are excellent writers. They have a good memory and are extremely inquisitive. Rats can be successful in almost everything they try to do. They easily adapt themselves to the situation at hand. They are at their best during any crisis and are great problem solvers. Rats are very level headed and are also very alert. Their intuition is strong and are always on the lookout for opportunities to better themselves. Rats seldom get into jams they can't escape since they cover themselves well in advance.They have a built in alarm system.

One of the Rat's biggest fault is that they try to do too much at once. They often scatter their energies and get nothing accomplished. Once they learn to finish what they have started,there is no stopping them from being successful. The Rat must also watch those fast deals and those great bargains. In these areas their judgment may fail them. They must not become too greedy,or they will suffer a financial blow or two.

Rats have great respect for their parents and dote on their own children. They love their home. Family life is very important to them. Rats born during the evening are tempted to a more hectic life than those born during the day.

Rats learn early, quickly, and are avid readers. They know how to express themselves well-both written and orally. Given the slightest chance, Rats can make a success of their lives.

There's the companion and other aspects in addition to the elements that define more details in a Chinese horoscope personality description.
I think it is quite interesting...

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

suspicious mind

just to add a little note: relationships that didn't last:tateem nov. 5th saggitarius
brooke shields may31st gemini
lisa :                                                                debbie;
relationships that did last:liz :feb.27 pisces  ;   liza with a Z( ;) )march 12 pisces  diana ross march 26th  pisces  
of course this one we will never know how it would be  princess diana  july 1  cancer but  we know what he said about her.

:oops: forgot to get lisa and debbie :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

just to add a little note: relationships that didn't last:tateem nov. 5th saggitarius
lisa :                                                                debbie;
relationships that did last:liz :feb.27 pisces  ;   liza with a Z( ;) )march 12 pisces  diana ross march 26th  pisces  
of course this one we will never know how it would be  princess diana  july 1  cancer but  we know what he said about her.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

lisa :  feb. 1   aquarius                                                             debbie;dec. 6th sagg.

seems like my compurter and i are having a breakdown today. time to get buckled up i guess :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And if it was planned, it would not be rational to claim that the plan was a murder plot. This is because some of the numerology was promoted by MJ himself before the “death” (777, 1998, 2040, etc); and also because the family was involved in the memorial and burial numerology timing after the “death”.

Furthermore, as stated previously, the numerology goes beyond merely proving that the “death” was planned by MJ and family (and therefore a hoax); it also gives some of the major reasons for the hoax: 2012 (end of the world), 666 & 999 (NWO), 2040 (MJ planned intentional parallels with Elvis), etc

wow i believe TS know something that we are search for
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions