~Souza~

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "CC"
for the ones good with numbers:
could we know how much are the chances in a million that this is not a coincidence?  :roll:
maybe theo ones who still don´t believe start to ... :mrgreen:

Well the chance that it all IS a coincidence is approx. 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000989755466% (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

So the chance that this is all NOT a coincidence should be 99,9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999910244534%

Prove it  :lol:  :lol:

I already did: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "CC"
for the ones good with numbers:
could we know how much are the chances in a million that this is not a coincidence?  :roll:
maybe theo ones who still don´t believe start to ... :mrgreen:

Well the chance that it all IS a coincidence is approx. 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000989755466% (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

So the chance that this is all NOT a coincidence should be 99,9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999910244534%

Prove it  :lol:  :lol:

I already did: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Haaaaahahahahahahaha  :lol:  :lol:

You are something  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Never tried anything like this in my life. This is truly a great adventure Michael, something extraordinary that shocked me and changed my life forever. I thank you for all this MJ.
Genius, I love you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank You so much TS for all the hard work and dedication, it is greatly appreciated :D

Good luck to the ones that take the challenge!  :lol:

(my brother is in college studying all that has to do with physics, calculus....MATH I don't know what it's called something like physics mathematician in Spanish it's called Fisico Matematico. I'm gonna see if he wants to take the challenge. He has never believed in the hoax and thinks that everything is just a coincidence)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

6Bpeople wrote:
waahou! reading "The Sign" I only can imagine the huge number of people involved into that "plan" because I remember someone named like this and if that person is involved on that level, a lot of others must be.
can someone tell me if I think in the "good " way?
thanks a lot anyway for the faith you bring me.

I have no idea what you mean, maybe you should be a little more specific...

Souza, i've grown with pop music I'm 34! when I read "The Sign" I can't help it but think to Prince ( the love symbol ) and at that point, my mind feel free to imagine all the concerned artists motivated by the will to change things. Could it be possible that a huge part of the pop artists knows the plan, project or dream of MJ and take part in it ? that could make sens to make believe for years that Mj and Prince were 'ennemies" to avoid obvious connections between them and let them work togAther "in shadow". By the I use to speak french and try my best in english.

I deeply feel something true in all this ( TII, TIAI, ...) but I don't have a lot of supporter around here so I could sometimes imagine to much....

thank u anyway for this site that offer me a lot of door to open.

6b.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "6Bpeople"
6Bpeople wrote:
waahou! reading "The Sign" I only can imagine the huge number of people involved into that "plan" because I remember someone named like this and if that person is involved on that level, a lot of others must be.

Souza, i've grown with pop music I'm 34! when I read "The Sign" I can't help it but think to Prince ( the love symbol ) and at that point, my mind feel free to imagine all the concerned artists motivated by the will to change things. Could it be possible that a huge part of the pop artists knows the plan, project or dream of MJ and take part in it ? that could make sens to make believe for years that Mj and Prince were 'ennemies" to avoid obvious connections between them and let them work togAther "in shadow". By the I use to speak french and try my best in english.

I deeply feel something true in all this ( TII, TIAI, ...) but I don't have a lot of supporter around here so I could sometimes imagine to much....

6b.

The 2009 Music Awards seemes to point in that direction.  It's a revolution!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

ok thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
6Bpeople wrote:

6b.

I don't think the 2009 Music Awards, but the Grammys 2010...
Please, check this out: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

first of all thanks TS
I'm not here to criticize TS that is why what he / she says is enough to make me doubt again and hope (but do not believe 100%) too many things showing  Michael died could not be true.
Having said that, please let me tell you my thoughts.
I think there is no need to do statistical calculations, but we have just to change the view. I mean: the events and numbers could be neither planned nor random, but they could simply be (I say perhaps) the result of a careful search for a digit (or more than one) among billions of numbers surrounding the life of every individual.
So I wonder .... how many chances are there  for not finding some 9, some 7, some 1, (etc. ..) on the dates, in the notebooks, in sizes etc. .. of everyone of us? If someone (or TS) shows me that I am wrong  I'll just be really happy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lee.H

Thanks again TS for another great post :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...and on Michael\'s command we begin...

Quote from: "Puff"
6Bpeople wrote:

6b.

I don't think the 2009 Music Awards, but the Grammys 2010...Please, check this out: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i don't know about the 2010 Grammys.  Didn't watch it.  But when I said 2009 Music Awards I meant all music award shows, including the Grammys.  They all had elements of revolution/takeover.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

*Mo*

Quote from: "Puff"
6Bpeople wrote:

6b.

I don't think the 2009 Music Awards, but the Grammys 2010...Please, check this out: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i don't know about the 2010 Grammys.  Didn't watch it.  But when I said 2009 Music Awards I meant all music award shows, including the Grammys.  They all had elements of revolution/takeover.

Especially the Gammys had big f@ck you performances.  Please read the blog Puff linked you to, we analyzed some of them.  Don't forget to watch this video:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We had to upload it to DailyMotion because Youtube blocked it word wide due to the following copyright notice:

Your videos may include content that is owned or licensed by these content owners:

Content owner: Grammys

Type: Audiovisual content

As a result, your video is blocked worldwide.
Strangely, our Pink and Beyonce videos are blocked in Canada and the US only, and the one of Elton John and Lady Gaga is not blocked at all while all contain the same copyrighted Grammy material.  Mmmmmmm…
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

The powers that be, the elite, the Illuminati want a "Violent Revolution". They want those who are awake to rise up violently. To brand us as terrorists. To allow them to enact new laws and further take away our rights and freedoms. To create a Police State, justified because it is the "best for us".

I am going to disagree that these artists are "breaking free" of the control. They are advocating and praising a "Violent Revolution" so that we can be even more controlled.

The "take over" by us requires no violence, it requires becoming aware and knowledgeable, fighting back by not allowing them to instill fear, by not resorting to violence, by the use of civil disobedience, by refusing to fight their wars, by changing the way we think, by preventing new laws being enacted that diminish our rights and freedoms...by peaceful means from a perspective of tolerance, understanding, compassion, and love.

[youtube:1l4lxx2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrkwgTBrW78[/youtube:1l4lxx2w]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

The powers that be, the elite, the Illuminati want a "Violent Revolution". They want those who are awake to rise up violently. To brand us as terrorists. To allow them to enact new laws and further take away our rights and freedoms. To create a Police State, justified because it is the "best for us".

I am going to disagree that these artists are "breaking free" of the control. They are advocating and praising a "Violent Revolution" so that we can be even more controlled.

The "take over" by us requires no violence, it requires becoming aware and knowledgeable, fighting back by not allowing them to instill fear, by not resorting to violence, by the use of civil disobedience, by refusing to fight their wars, by changing the way we think, by preventing new laws being enacted that diminish our rights and freedoms...by peaceful means from a perspective of tolerance, understanding, compassion, and love.

[youtube:3l2hyqno]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrkwgTBrW78[/youtube:3l2hyqno]

i am with you on this one . but i  have to warn you it's gonna get lonely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Ok call me dense but sometimes i have a hard time comprehending what i have read. T.S.  singed his last post "The Sign." Did someone actually suggest that T.S. could be Prince??? :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  Or was i misunderstanding them???

Lost in Oklahoma lol. I love you guys. I love you T.S. I love you Micheal. ;) Way more than you will ever know.  :)  I love the Jacksons.  8-)    Im  just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Please come home soon our precious. We love you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions