all4loveandbelieve

TS you are the best, thank you for sharing all of this. God Bless.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

Thanks, TS, it's impressing. Some are striking, fe the similarities MJ/Elvis. For me there's no need to prove, but it's good to know what numerology means in the hoax.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Thank you TS!! "Scared yet" instantly reminded me of Ghosts and also about how Jackie kept tweeting about Ghosts on Michael's birthday and how everyone needs to watch it. Is there something in it that we are missing? It's either a clue or Jackie REALLY REALLY loves the video.  :lol:

Peace and Love to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Thank you so much for your time and effort TS. And thank you so much for answering our questions about you,TMZ, TII etc. As some of you know I wrote that I lost my trust to TS after Elvis posts. And I know so many believers who used to believe in TS lost their trust after Elvis posts too. But this has nothing to do with being disrespectful to Elvis or Lisa Marie. I love Elvis but I'm not a fan of him. Many people on this forum are very young and we missed Elvis era. And seeing many posts about him, actually bored us. I'm being honest here, no disrespect intention. I saw many believers say "Who cares about Elvis? We're MJ fans, not Elvis'". And I do understand where they come from. I think it made some believers sad to see Elvis becoming like the main point of the investigation. I think we felt like we are sharing this forum of MJ hoax investigation with Elvis and it bothered some of us. I think it's all about our big love for Michael and we don't want to share him with noone else. And I think we don't want to share a forum which was dedicated to him with someone else. I might be using wrong words but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

I am an open hearted and open minded person and I never prejudge or decide what to think about someone or something before I give a chance. Yes, I wrote that I lost my trust but I didn't stop reading and investigating. I read Elvis&MJ page and watched the videos, and also read Eliza's forum too and I can see the connections btw the two.(Elvis&MJ) It can be something selfish because I still want to hear things about Michael only. But after this post of yours I understood how important Elvis connection is for Michael and if it is important for Michael then it is important for us too.

I didn't join the media awareness campaign because I was seriously so so scared to put Michael's life in danger. And just to protect him, I risked myself to fail the test or disappoint Michael. Because his life is more important than anything to me. I want him to be safe. Anyways, a couple of days ago I read ALL of your updates once again. And realized I was making a mistake by losing faith in you. Like you said the dates are so obvious to be a coincidence and you didn't decide for those dates. And neither the family did. Only one genius could do this perfect plan and it was Michael himself! And I started to make posts on LKL blog and I use your updates to show the non-believers the truth. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (I'm LiberianGirl on that blog)  They still think that we are lunatics but I still keep on writing :)

Once again, thank you so so much for clearing things up. And I apologize from you for thinking that you could be a fake. God bless you TS. I do suggest people who lost their trust in TS after Elvis posts, to read all of TS' updates from day 1 once again. And you will understand.

I believe you, I trust you, I Love You Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, assuming that Michael is alive, in fraud of death that he planned for years, or not, you have an idea suitable for their return, without dozens of counts of forgery and embezzlement ideological, for example?

Fantasies aside, Michael would not sell soon all you have sold since that fateful day of 2009/06/25 and her legacy would not have as high a value without such the death.

Most fans would abandon it immediately, without counting the "fanatics" that could threaten death throughout the Jackson family.
Michael, in turn, would have no peace, definitely.

On the other hand, hazing does not make sense, if Michael does not return. The idea of "Heal the World" and "It's All About Love" is interesting, pretty, but does not apply in smaller lanes, or subliminal messages, because the majority of fans and admirers, would not understand.

Michael would not develop a project "Heal the World" and "anti - New World Order" or something similar to achieve minimum public.

There is another thought: "MJ faked his death, not to save the world but to save himself because he suffered death threats. So he will not return."

In this case, Michael would be selfish and cowardly, hiding from "vacation" for ever, with the money of fans duped? That makes no sense with all that he preached in his life, although it is considered a business expert.

Michael faced everyone and everything in much of his life, or someone thinks he has never suffered death threats? An intelligent man, experienced in show business since his early age, has always been the target of cruel people. So do not for one or more other nonsense that he would disappear forever from everything and everyone - especially his sons still small.

Besides being inconceivable the idea of keeping it hidden forever, because every suspicious movement would be highly profitable on the cover of a newspaper.

Your thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "tekamjforever"

Your thoughts?

I didn't understand your post word for word but I get the idea of what you are saying. MJ isn't going to change the world by not coming back. He's not even going to change his fan base, obviously. So the return is guaranteed more or less.

I'm thinking Elvis genuinely wanted to escape his F'ed up life and that was his hoax's purpose, that's why his had few clues, but I do believe Michael has LONG wanted to heal the world. He knows he's one of the few people, or maybe the ONLY person, who can inspire change on a global scale.

He didn't do this to run away, he WAS run'ed away, he came BACK to do this. He's not going to change anything being dead from Propofol. The comeback, I mean take over, is part of the plan just by default reasoning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

Quote from: "bec"
The comeback, I mean take over, is part of the plan just by default reasoning.

Take over, yes! I like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:D  Thanks TS very much! The numbers simply do not lie no matter how much a person tries make them work in their favor....unless you plan them right ;) . MJ is obviously a Master Planner because only those numbers work for him. I sooooo get it and use numerology myself.

For thousands of years humans have used numerology as a way of life and for some of us this way of life is very important to this day. Hell, this country we call the United States of America was built based on numerology. Now that many of us are "re-learning" this secret we can now figure out where our governments are trying to lead us. The Jig Is Up  :twisted: !

That's all folks  :lol:

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you, once again, TS for a very insightful post!  I am glad that you are offering a reward because if there is anything that can motivate people to do something...it is, unfortunately, money (“anything for money”).  I doubt, however, that your bank account will be affected in anyway  :lol: ...although, it will be fun and interesting to see if anyone attempts a claim to the cash.  I, myself, have spent countless, sleepless nights, going over and researching all of the info you’ve put forward since day one.  I can very confidently say that my findings suggest that the numerology embedded within the layers of this hoax is rock solid!  

As for TS’s comments about the “fans”....I agree with the statements 100%.  There are those that love MJ ‘the artist’...they love his songs and performances and appreciate his great talent.  But I would venture to guess that the majority of people on this forum would claim that their love of Michael goes beyond ‘the artist’ and extends to ‘the man’.  Put another way, most of us would say that Michael’s musical talent is simply ONE aspect of our love and appreciation for him...we ‘love’ MJ for the man he has always been and for the type of man he has always tried to be, even when faced with the greed and hatred others flung at him.  But ‘love’ is a very interesting concept, isn’t it?  It is, today, perhaps the most over-used word in the English language when one considers its true depth of meaning.  It’s easy to say we ‘love’ MJ but what does it really mean to you when you say it?  To me, it has to include accepting, respecting and supporting him throughout this adventure, even if, at times, I am unsure of his reasoning.  And the reason I can say that with 100% certainty is because the MJ that I have loved for 37 years would never ask his fans to go along with anything that was a danger to them in anyway.

The Elvis/MJ connection is perhaps the one aspect of the hoax that has triggered the most resistance (other than TS lol).  The hardest thing for me to understand is how someone can believe in TS’s authenticity (which has been proven repeatedly)...yet, they are hesitant in supporting the Elvis/MJ connection.  If you believe in TS, then you already believe that he/she/they are somehow closely connected to Michael.  If that’s the case, then why has TS repeatedly pointed to the connection unless MJ felt it important to do so??  Do you think that TS is somehow covertly sliding the connection into the redirects, updates and posts without MJ knowing about it?  8-) Something tells me TS would be out of a job if that were the case  :lol:  ;)  We may not know all the reasoning, but it is clear that this connection is important to the hoax....but even more important than that, is the fact that this hoax is HIS adventure...the man we supposedly ‘love’.  Criticizing the Elvis/MJ connection is like criticizing the Mona Lisa because you don’t like the color of her eyes.  If that is the case, paint yourself a masterpiece and color the eyes any color you like.  Likewise, when you fake your own death....leave Elvis out of it!  Until then, I think we need to continue showing MJ our unfailing support...no matter which direction he leads us in this great adventure.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

angel

I am grateful for the new post, TS.  I seriously doubt Western Union will be getting any business from you, btw. :)
You can count on me to do my share of "rattling cages" and preparing for the new members after bamsday.  Speaking of bamsday, I can almost hear the sound of that torrential rain of truth, the avalanche that will descend at that moment, bringing awareness, awakening, and hope to hearts all over the world.  I can almost sense Michael waiting in the wings for his cue.......  I think he will be very happy and relieved at the same time, kind of like after a performance, or at least in the home stretch, when he knows he's nailed it. ;)   Thanks again, for your candor in revealing a little more of yourself to us.  God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for your post, TS Great job

i feel like i found a gold mind when i found this site.
coming on here to read makes my day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

You go girl!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you so much TS.
And thank you Mike to keep our faith.
I love you. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Such an interesting post TS.......the $999 REwarD is a great twist.  Hopefully it will have people actually begin to think....it has me.  I found some interesting sites about....what is coincidence?  One that caught my eye is the Wiki site:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
at the bottom it talks about Deepak Chopra and the Vedic teachings that are of the profound belief there are no coincidences in the world.  That got me thinking of the Albert Einstein quote, " There are no coincidences". Again, that got me thinking of gematria.  I looked at the match for SCARED YET:
100 = scared yet = hospital, acquitted, Threatened, birthmark, Diana Ross
I also changed around the letters in scared yet to form:
SECRET DAY
I think these are some odd coincidences......or are they?
Thanks for making me think.  I might even try to get your $999!  Might!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "bec"
The comeback, I mean take over, is part of the plan just by default reasoning.

Take over, yes! I like that.

Back's words - a take over  :twisted:

Amazing

Love you Michael....or should I say Back  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike