kel70

Thanks TS for a great post... i will be re-reading later... :D   love to you and MJ x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "MJalive999"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
It has nothing to do with your so called love for Mike, YOU don't want to bee thought of as a lunatic. That sounds kind of selfish to me.
please souza..stop it! you are offending me!
you weren't there for MJ in 2005!
You don't know how HARD has been my life with my family because of my love for MJ. Don't say that i don't want to be called ''lunatic''. I've been called much worse things! YOU don't know me! YOU don't have any idea how my life is! I have my reasons ... i don't oppose to elvis/MJ connection, i am NOT blind ... but many things has happened since then and i don't have the obligation of LIKE it!
people can call me anything they want, i don't give a sh*t, but i can't stand more stupid comments about MJ (omg, i am so selfish)
Since that day of elvis and mj rally on Twitter which i could NOT to be online (unfortunately i have my own life), since that day you've been treating me with indifference! as it was MY fault.
'' dont get the point''
who got the point? I think TS would have done his OWN blog, so he would be the only one who knows more than anyone here!

it seems like only you got the point ... i know you are trying to help but understand that for many ppl like me the emotion comes first that the reason and it makes things more difficult.

I'm not afraid to say what i think, I'm not afraid to admit that i am/was wrong about something!
If you don't like my doubts and questions or if you think i am too dude to ''get the point'' let me know and i will stop posting here (as many people do), but don't call me SELFISH!

I never treated you any way, all I did was try to tell you you should be looking into more aspects of the hoax. You are accusing me of not being a loyal fan that followed his every step. I did not go to Santa Barbara back in 2005 with my banner to support him, that is correct, but that doesn't mean I thought he was guilty. I am not a person to look up to people that are famous, I don't envy them and I don't think following them as if they have a honey bucket sticked to their asses will help them. I do appreciate the fans that were there for him outside the court house, I think it helped him to see the support, but that is something totally different. I support artists by buying their albums or buying a ticket to their concerts and that's it. What they do all day in their private lives is none of my business. That doesn't mean I never appreciated him as an artist or as a humanitarian. Stop blaming me for not being a fan, just because you are pissed that I support Elvis&MJ and you disagree. That's not my fault. I have multiple things I don't like about this hoax, yet I support it in every possible way because this is his masterwork and it is for a damn good cause. If that means I have to read things or do stuff I don't like, then so be it, the goal is too important to be selfish here. And Elvis&MJ is not one of the things I dislike, because I think it's very interesting and I also respect Elvis very much. Opposing parts of the hoax because you don't like it, IS selfish, I can't think of another word. That doesn't mean I think you as a person are selfish, I can't know that, because I don't know you.

You have had a problem with me for months now, only because of Elvis&MJ and if you want to keep making a problem of that, then that's your choice. I have never treated you or attacked you the way you are attacking me now.

Accepting this aspect of the hoax would maybe give you some piece of mind, but that's totally up to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is awesome! I'm sooo excited, I don't have time to read it now, my daughters birthday is today and so I have to go to town now! I did see the words SCARED YET on my own, I'm sure others have found it already! I believe with all my heart that the end of the world as we know it is near, but I'm not scared, just eager to know all truth and not be deceived, to be ready to fight in God's Army of Love! CHEERS! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It has nothing to do with your so called love for Mike, YOU don't want to bee thought of as a lunatic. That sounds kind of selfish to me.
You don't know how HARD has been my life with my family because of my love for MJ. Don't say that i don't want to be called ''lunatic''. I've been called much worse things! YOU don't know me! YOU don't have any idea how my life is! I have my reasons ... i don't oppose to elvis/MJ connection, i am NOT blind ... but many things has happened since then and i don't have the obligation of LIKE it!
people can call me anything they want, i don't give a sh*t, but i can't stand more stupid comments about MJ (omg, i am so selfish)
Since that day of elvis and mj rally on Twitter which i could NOT to be online (unfortunately i have my own life), since that day you've been treating me with indifference! as it was MY fault.
'' dont get the point''
who got the point? I think TS would have done his OWN blog, so he would be the only one who knows more than anyone here!

it seems like only you got the point ... i know you are trying to help but understand that for many ppl like me the emotion comes first that the reason and it makes things more difficult.

I'm not afraid to say what i think, I'm not afraid to admit that i am/was wrong about something!
If you don't like my doubts and questions or if you think i am too dude to ''get the point'' let me know and i will stop posting here (as many people do), but don't call me SELFISH!

I never treated you any way, all I did was try to tell you you should be looking into more aspects of the hoax. You are accuding me of not being a loyal fan that followed his every step. I did not go to Santa Barbara back in 2005 with my banner to support him, that is correct, but that doesn't mean I thought he was guilty. I am not a person to look up to people that are famous, I don't envy them and I don't think following them as if they have a honey bucket sticked to their asses will help them. I do appreciate the fans that were there for him outside the court house, I think it helped him to see the support, but that is something totally different. I support artists by buying their albums or buying a ticket to their concerts and that's it. What they do all day in their private lives is none of my business. That doesn't mean I never appreciated him as an artist or as a humanitarian. Stop blaming me for not being a fan, just because you are pissed that I support Elvis&MJ and you disagree. That's not my fault. I have multiple things I don't like about this hoax, yet I support it in every possible way because this is his masterwork and it is for a damn good cause. If that means I have to read things or do stuff I don't like, then so be it, the goal is too important to be selfish here. And Elvis&MJ is not one of the things I dislike, because I think it's very interesting and I also respect Elvis very much. opposing parts of the hoax because you don't like it, IS selfish, I can't think of another word. That doesn't mean I think you as a person are selfish, I can't know that, because I don't know you.

You have had a problem with me for months now, only because of Elvis&MJ and if you want to keep making a problem of that, then that's your choice. I have never treated you or attacked you the way you are attacking me now.

Accepting this aspect of the hoax would maybe give you some piece of mind, but that's totally up to you.

just because you are pissed that I support Elvis&MJ and you disagree
 :lol:  :lol: oh Lord, give me patience!

am I having problems with you???
My message was for TS not for you oO  you don't accept the fact i'm not a fan of elvis/MJ connection anymore. Can I Change My opinion, Please? But I STILL support TS! imo, that's what matters!  I'm just waiting to see what's going to happen ;)

And I will no longer disturb you or your forum! No more comment by me.

(TS, Do you have MSN? I still have some questions regarding the updates.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

'' dont get the point''

I never treated you any way, all I did was try to tell you you should be looking into more aspects of the hoax. You are accusing me of not being a loyal fan that followed his every step. I did not go to Santa Barbara back in 2005 with my banner to support him, that is correct, but that doesn't mean I thought he was guilty. I am not a person to look up to people that are famous, I don't envy them and I don't think following them as if they have a honey bucket sticked to there asses will help them. I do appreciate the fans that were there for him outside the court house, I think it helped him to see the support, but that is something totally different. I support artists by buying their albums or buying a ticket to their concerts and that's it. What they do all day in their private lives is none of my business. That doesn't mean I never appreciated him as an artist or as a humanitarian. Stop blaming me for not being a fan, just because you are pissed that I support Elvis&MJ and you disagree. That's not my fault. I have multiple things I don't like about this hoax, yet I support it in every possible way because this is his masterwork and it is for a damn good cause. If that means I have to read things or do stuff I don't like, then so be it, the goal is too important to be selfish here. And Elvis&MJ is not one of the things I dislike, because I think it's very interesting and I also respect Elvis very much. opposing parts of the hoax because you don't like it, IS selfish, I can't think of another word. That doesn't mean I think you as a person are selfish, because I can't know that, because I don't know you.

just because you are pissed that I support Elvis&MJ and you disagree
 :lol:  :lol: oh Lord, give me patience!

am I having problems with you???
My message was for TS not for you oO  you don't accept the fact i'm not a fan of elvis/MJ connection anymore. Can I Change My opinion, Please? But I STILL support TS! imo, that's what matters!  I'm just waiting to see what's going to happen ;)

And I will no longer disturb you or your forum! No more comment by me.

(TS, Do you have MSN? I still have some questions regarding the updates.)

oh Lord.. :?  :?  :roll:
absurd................... :roll:
can you guys just live in peace?  :lol:
and MJalive999 i dont understand why you should stop posting on this forum..  :roll:  you are being dramatic... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
well guys, unlike most of you here, I am a little scared. You talk so freely and so innocently about the NWO. But this is not a game, not something easy to fight with.

It's something so big and we're supposed to fight it with LOVE, right?!

Kind of reminds me of Nero - the roman emperor who had the innocent christians killed in the arena by the wild beasts.

I am not sure how the power of our love will make the change. Not that I don't believe in it, but will the people listen, will they SEE it as we do ?!

I trust Mr. Jackson has the answer  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks TS. Still I love your post and thanks for coming to give us all this interesting info you've made my day. I am terrible at math and you just wanna kill my brain heck no I had enough with all da numbers forget the $999 haha We know he's alive that's what matters, he is alive we have to wait no matter the hope is in our hearts Mike we love you and we wait. I cannot wait for you to shut the haters up. We just got to go on with our lives and always never wavering that Mike is alive :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
well guys, unlike most of you here, I am a little scared. You talk so freely and so innocently about the NWO. But this is not a game, not something easy to fight with.

It's something so big and we're supposed to fight it with LOVE, right?!

Kind of reminds me of Nero - the roman emperor who had the innocent christians killed in the arena by the wild beasts.

I am not sure how the power of our love will make the change. Not that I don't believe in it, but will the people listen, will they SEE it as we do ?!

I trust Mr. Jackson has the answer  :|
''There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one,,  ;)  

if you know what they can do  you can protect yourself... ;)   imagine the whole world against them..  :lol:  they dont have that power if no one believes in them... ;)  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

paula-c

GINAFELICIA have to talk about these issues without any fear to get people out of ignorance, want to clarify that when I say ignorance is because many people do not know about the New World Order, the more people know about these issues the power of these people weakened. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I was wrong. Most of the people I know see it, but they just ignore it because they are afraid and they think they have no power over it.

But I guess we have to think positive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

I will not even try to get that reward, is not that i´m not good in numbers... but even if someone find that one posibility in 999999 we are talking about 1 in a million!!!! is not coincidence at all... i don´t need to prove it!
thanks TS!
Love you more michael... :oops:
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Grace

What about adding a bit humour and a smile and getting teacher's finger out of the room when talking about what needs to be said?

I am missing this cushion of twinkling eyes.
Instead we are getting into a school room, stand up, sit down, get silenced.

It is all for love. Always and every second of your life.
Go out, talk about it, do something about what you know and S.M.I.L.E.
Then they will listen. One word, one sentence, one chapter, one step at a time.
It takes an awful lot of time. It takes patience. It takes dedication. Love them no matter how they ridicule you. They will start listening one day. They will. They will start connecting the dots. They are no dumb masses. Much more people are aware of what is going on than you ever thought. You will be surprised. Take your strength out of the believe that you will win them into thinking land. What a priceless smile scurries over my face when someone starts asking questions.

Blessings to all.

[youtube:1uvdhwer]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwBPs3MhXm8[/youtube:1uvdhwer]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

finfin

"chloead505"]Sorry, just a silly remark: The Sign reminds me of The Symbol (Prince's "name", once)  :lol:[/quote]
Re: Thisisalmostit
by Sarahli » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:15 pm

New tweet:

"Signs and symbols, rule the World; not words, nor laws."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

TS, Thank you for your post.  I always look forward to what you have to say.  I feel that it is very important to look back and reread all updates.  Doing so gives you a better understanding of things that may have slipped by the first time around.  

The Elvis/MJ similarities are uncanny and in my opinion the numerology can not be disputed.  All things according to plan.  I really don't believe in conincidences.  I believe everything that happens is predestined from the day one is born.  Written in the stars so to speak.  So all of the extensive planning of this hoax by Michael was also predetermined.  Nothing is by chance.

I have the utmost faith and confidence in Michael that when the time is right the truth will be revealed.  Until then, the world needs this time to fully understand and be receptive to the message he is trying to get across.

We must believe.  Believe in Michael, believe in ourselves and most of all believe in God

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I was wrong. Most of the people I know see it, but they just ignore it because they are afraid and they think they have no power over it.

But I guess we have to think positive

There are so many people who are now questioning things even if they don't know the extent of this shocking truth. Those who do know are becoming quite large in number now and are coming from different angles, not Michael alone, the truth is out there all over the internet and even though threats are made to censor the internet etc... they haven't actually done it and I'd say if they were going to do it they would have by now. They only draw attention and suspiscion to themselves by making these threats, which makes people question and look. The truth is not being blocked from people, just hidden. As things develop, so our numbers will grow and we will become the flock that others will look to for guidance. I agree it can feel a little scary at times but trust that Michael would never start something that he could not finish. Trust in God/ Love, which ever your choice of word, this will not fail because it is too powerful, The powers that be are losing their grip as we grow stronger. Everything will be OK once more and more people see the light and they will. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions