ARE YOU SCARED YET? ... wow, I got goosebumps reading that.  Good on Mo for picking it up so quickly!  TS, this latest post/update has confirmed my faith.  I never had any doubts anyway, but it's just a wonderful feeling to know that Michael has planned something so amazingly intricate and that when the truth is revealed it will literally change the world as we know it.  So glad to be part of it all and to witness history in the making.  As we know, it's all for L.O.V.E.  Thank you Michael.  Oh, and thanks TS for putting an end to the speculations as to what the initials stand for.  The Sign ... Sign of the Times.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

Thanks TS, first I will not compete for the $ 999, second once you're giving another good explanation on numerology and that all this is impossible to be all by chance, the parallel with Elvis that everything we've seen has it During these months, which is possible when the things are properly planned.
We will not know the singer, musician or composer, we have met the man, his message has spread that this army is ready when you need us.
TS said that Elvis fans have been saying for 33 years that he is alive, hopefully not our case. :lol:
TS is giving us some interesting dates, do not put much emphasis on them and expect everything to flow as it should be, and hopefully everything goes where it should go. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

Quote from: "MJalive999"
Thanks TS! :)
As I've always said no one has debunked the numerology! For me it's still a strong evidence that TS is NOT fake! ( I never thought it was ... i believe till someone debunk it lol)
BUT imo you lost some followers due to the elvis/MJ connection (maybe MJ did not imagine it, idk) and we are not in position to lose followers since the NWO is something SERIOUS!
This hoax is not about NWO only, it serves more than one purpose and has multiple levels.  The Elvis/MJ connection is huge, and runs like a red thread through the last two decades of Mike's life.  Whether you like it or not - it is there.  Opposing and objecting to it will not make it go away.  I know you're only here for MJ and that you don't care about Elvis, but MJ clearly does care about Elvis and after all this is HIS hoax.

You sounded and made many ppl believe that MJ hoax depends exclusively of Eliza case! as if any event had been pre-planned ( eliza steps) because of this i asked you what would you be doing if this had not happened. You said ''God's  work'' ..ok, i do believe in God but ... it seemed a vague answer  ... (just my opinion).
I most definitely do not agree on what you say about TS sounding and making people believe that MJ's hoax exclusively depends on Eliza's case.  I would really advise those who assume this to reread Update #6.

Regarding "pre-planning" events in Eliza's case:
Eliza filed her Petition for Paternity on 14-AUG-2009.  From that date on, there was one year to oppose that petition.  When TS posted Update #6 already 9 months had gone by without anyone opposing the petition.  What are the odds that someone would oppose in the remaining 3 months?  Not that big I think.  What were the odds that Eliza would file a Motion for Default Judgment right before the year elapsed?  BIG.  Either way, there WOULD be an event in the Eliza case, whether it was someone opposing before the year elapsed or Eliza filing for Default Judgment.  It's as simple as that.

and I need to say ...  Do you really think that MJ appreciates his “fans” opposing the Elvis connection?
do i need to LIKE it just because of MJ did it?  it seems like MJ is judging most of his fans ...
I do LOVE MJ for the human being that he is! Ppl from here know very well that I just HATE things like goldpants and dude things like that (i think it's enough to show a little of my personality) but to say that ''Do you really think that MJ appreciates his “fans” opposing the Elvis connection?'' ''FANS'' ... oh no, i am sorry! Are you a real fan only if you agree with everything?? We are talking about MJ not bieber or Twilight (nothing against them)
fanaticism = wildly excessive or irrational devotion, dedication, or enthusiasm.
TS wants you to think for yourself and not follow someone blindly.  The Elvis connection IS there, you don't "have to like it" but it IS THERE for you to see and it has a reason.  Compare it to the NWO connection - just because people don't like it, it doesn't mean it's not there.  Just like you don't appreciate people opposing the NWO connection (while it's not even your hoax), I can clearly understand that MJ doesn't appreciate his fans opposing the Elvis connection.  Again, it's HIS hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TS"
For those who opposed bringing Elvis into it, because people would think we are even crazier: so what? If the truth hits the public on either “death” (Elvis or MJ), then they will realize that we were not so crazy after all! Then they will be much more likely to come back, and hear what else we have to say.

However, if we wait till the public knows: nobody will pay attention to us then, because everybody will know by then from the mainstream media. If we rattle cages now: then when it comes out in public, they will be back to find out how we knew BEFORE it came out publicly! Then they will be much more ready to listen to the rest of the message!

Exactly!Imagine if for once, two conspiracy theories are proven NOT theories anymore! Wouldn't this make people look at conspiracies in general in a different light? That's why we ALL have to be united in this, 'rattle cages' in TS's words. Whether people believe us or not or think of us as lunatics doesn't matter, who gives a fuck! The important fact is that people are made aware of these two "conspiracy theories"(E&Mj), for when they are proven REAL, it will be easier to expose the biggest conspiracy of all, NWO, without being rejected by the majority for having a vivid imagination. THIS IS A ONCE IN HISTORY OPPORTUNITY of doing something to help the world FOR REAL. This is genius! I'm honoured to be part of this. Thank you TS! Thank you Michael!  Admiration is too weak a word in this context, it goes way beyond that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

The numerology is showing all connections between Elvis and Michael, who have no objections, but many disagree and yet do not demonstrate the opposite of what TS has explained.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i have a sister who many years ago said she would not believe elvis was dead unless someone in particular told her so.i recently ask her if she ever got a chance to ask him about it and she said that she had not had the right opportunity.at the time i thought she was flakey :lol:  gezz i hope it being so wouldn't make me have to rethink that :o  back in the jacket :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Thanks TS! :)
As I've always said no one has debunked the numerology! For me it's still a strong evidence that TS is NOT fake! ( I never thought it was ... i believe till someone debunk it lol)
BUT imo you lost some followers due to the elvis/MJ connection (maybe MJ did not imagine it, idk) and we are not in position to lose followers since the NWO is something SERIOUS!
You sounded and made many ppl believe that MJ hoax depends exclusively of Eliza case! as if any event had been pre-planned ( eliza steps) because of this i asked you what would you be doing if this had not happened. You said ''God's  work'' ..ok, i do believe in God but ... it seemed a vague answer  ... (just my opinion).

and I need to say ...  Do you really think that MJ appreciates his “fans” opposing the Elvis connection?
do i need to LIKE it just because of MJ did it?  it seems like MJ is judging most of his fans ...
I do LOVE MJ for the human being that he is! Ppl from here know very well that I just HATE things like goldpants and dude things like that (i think it's enough to show a little of my personality) but to say that "Do you really think that MJ appreciates his “fans” opposing the Elvis connection?'' ''FANS'' ... oh no, i am sorry! Are you a real fan only if you agree with everything?? We are talking about MJ not bieber or Twilight (nothing against them)
fanaticism = wildly excessive or irrational devotion, dedication, or enthusiasm.

well, seems like i'm just someone who respect and loves MJ a LOT. I don't know if I can be called 'fan'

anyway ... So Far i am just waiting to see what is going to happen! I don't believe and i don't disbelieve ... just waiting!  ;)"

scared yet = final thriller edition (TII)  :D

MJalive999 It is "funny", the sentence  "Do you really think that MJ appreciates his “fans” opposing the Elvis connection??" also got my pressure up and for exactly the same reasons as described in your post! Blind following is for sheep-s and until further notice, freedom of decision, is a right I wish to keep and WILL keep!
Take a deep breath...and the sun is shining again!  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

here is a funny thought i just had . what if in the end it is confirmed that ts does indeed have the inside scoop and it is someone that no one expects and nearly everyone rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy dislikes :o  :(  ;)  :shock:  8-)  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

*Mo*

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
here is a funny thought i just had . what if in the end it is confirmed that ts does indeed have the inside scoop and it is someone that no one expects and nearly everyone rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy dislikes :o  :(  ;)  :shock:  8-)  :cry:

Does it matter if TS is someone who is liked or not..?  It's about the evidence TS presents, not about who TS is, and no matter who TS is, it won't change the evidence he provided.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Well, that would be another great lesson to be taught. I like TS, and was he/she someone I didn't particularly like, that would be proof that judging too quickly is always a mistake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I echo what Mo wrote.  Scared Yet?  I sure hope so.  One Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TS"
For those who want to see a list of them, LilWendy has done a great job of keeping track {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  

I just wanted to clarify that this url will change as whenever I do an update, I change the date of when it was updated which changes the URL.

ie  The above URL was updated on Sept 9th.  When I updated it on the 8th the URL was "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"

If you're confused, just go to the main URL for my blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and search for the redirects on there.  

Hope this helps!

PS:  Thank you TS for your patience with us, and your dedication!!!
PPS:  Hey TS, can you believe I snagged THAT URL???!!!  (mjsarmyoflove.com)  I'm blessed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
It has nothing to do with your so called love for Mike, YOU don't want to bee thought of as a lunatic. That sounds kind of selfish to me.
please souza..stop it! you are offending me!
you weren't there for MJ in 2005!
You don't know how HARD has been my life with my family because of my love for MJ. Don't say that i don't want to be called ''lunatic''. I've been called much worse things! YOU don't know me! YOU don't have any idea how my life is! I have my reasons ... i don't oppose to elvis/MJ connection, i am NOT blind ... but many things has happened since then and i don't have the obligation of LIKE it!
people can call me anything they want, i don't give a sh*t, but i can't stand more stupid comments about MJ (omg, i am so selfish)
Since that day of elvis and mj rally on Twitter which i could NOT to be online (unfortunately i have my own life), since that day you've been treating me with indifference! as it was MY fault.
'' dont get the point''
who got the point? I think TS would have done his OWN blog, so he would be the only one who knows more than anyone here!

it seems like only you got the point ... i know you are trying to help but understand that for many ppl like me the emotion comes first that the reason and it makes things more difficult.

I'm not afraid to say what i think, I'm not afraid to admit that i am/was wrong about something!
If you don't like my doubts and questions or if you think i am too dude to ''get the point'' let me know and i will stop posting here (as many people do), but don't call me SELFISH!
Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 12:09:08 PM by MJalive999
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "chloead505"
Sorry, just a silly remark: The Sign reminds me of The Symbol (Prince's "name", once)  :lol:

This is EXACTLY what I thought of too!!!!  This comment and then I thought of this video!

[youtube:ryr6ulhe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5fRVm3k1aY[/youtube:ryr6ulhe]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Great minds @serenitys_dream!

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Souza you always seems to be a step ahead of the rest of us. I don't know how you do it.
But sometimes your words make me feel a little guilty.

Sweetie, we all have our areas of giftedness, if we learn to work together, we will be better for it.  No one is better than the other.  However, I do agree Souza brings a lot to the table.  :D  But so do you!

You guys are all amazing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

So why SCARED YET?  I know Michael says that in his Ghosts movie but are we supposed to be scared?  I shouldn't think it would be of Michael's return, or the hoax.  Perhaps scared of the plans the NW0/1llum1n@ti
have for humanity?  Obviously I'm scared to even type those words properly!

What I find funny is that when I mention Michael Jackson faking his death to anyone who just assumes he died on June 25th, the reaction 99% of the time is: "Ya sure.  He's probably with Elvis".  Ha!  My response: "Well, actually..."  It's weird that so many started dismissing what TS was saying when the Elvis parallels were brought to the forefront.  I mean, where do you think MJ got the idea to fake his death?  He's obviously had this planned for the longest time, down to the smallest details.  I really don't think anyone will be able to pass the coincidence test and get the $999 but if someone does, does TS already have the answer?  Maybe this test is a challenge to prove once and for all that TS is legitimate and not just fooling around with numbers.

And I think it's safe to say that TS and TMZ aren't just messing with us.  Harvey and the staff are way too busy to give us so many clues for well over a year now if there wasn't something huge going on behind the scenes.  The titles, wording, timing, etc. of many of their articles are obviously thought out well in advance and are very deliberate and the fact that TS has pointed out many things BEFORE a TMZ story comes out makes everything that much more credible.  I think we all dissect the TMZ articles quite accurately and a big part of our doing that is thanks to TS.  They're giving us the information, we just have to know how to find it.  I know I've said this stuff before about TMZ and TS so sorry if I'm being repetitive...

So thank you TS for helping us look in the right direction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions