mjwr

Am I amusing you or just confusing you?

[youtube:38f0vqxy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXeWOeWerEw[/youtube:38f0vqxy]

TS, thanks for the post. I really appreciate the effort you put into helping everyone to see the truth.
Every post you make, makes everything more clear.

Peace
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything.
If you\'re a man, you take it.

~Souza~

This post is indeed what I expected. If it were an update you should have said you were going to post an update instead of a post and this will keep the opposers busy  :lol:

People often say I take everything you write for truth. Not true, I question everything. At start to check if you were indeed legit, later on because I wanted to see if there were some tests in your post, just to check if we are still thinking for ourselves. I haven't really found anything yet.

I do not post my questions, because I think it's not necessary to post them if I already debunked any objections whatsoever. But because you are challenging the opposers now, I decided to take this challenge and go do some math. I will try to calculate as much as I can, but although I was pretty good at math, it's been a loooooooooong time. And I don't think the opposers will give it a shot, so i will try to debunk your numerology. That should be "Mission Impossible".

@MJAlive999: You don't get the point. TS explained many times that Mike has a reason for the parallels with Elvis. It is his hoax and he planned this for many years. The NWO is important, that is why it is so important that we are prepared and understand every aspect of the hoax before the BAM, that includes Elvis & MJ. Many more will leave before bamsday, I am sure of that, but TS is right when he says that they will all come running back after the BAM. Our task is to educate ourselves about the hoax. Most people that are still here accepted and understand the NWO, it is time to accept and understand the other aspects of the hoax.

And I get TS when he says "fans". I see so many people in here claiming to be a fans, but opposing everything that doesn't seen logical to them. Comments like "People will think we are crazy with this Elvis stuff, it's not helping the hoax" means that you are afraid that people call you nuts. It has nothing to do with your so called love for Mike, YOU don't want to bee thought of as a lunatic. That sounds kind of selfish to me. If Mike thinks it's important, then it IS important, because he is the one that has been planning this hoax for 20+ years. Opposing aspects of the hoax is opposing and dissing his hoax. We should accept his guidance and prepare ourselves so we will be able to answer all the questions we will definitely get after bamsday. They can call me a loony if they want, I don't give a f**k because I know their accusations are empty and ignorant. And to speak of Mike's "Is it Scary" lyrics: he told everyone you shouldn't make assumptions on his appearance.

I'm gonna be
Exactly what you wanna see
It's you whose haunting me
Your warning me
To be the stranger
In your life

I'm gonna be
Exactly what you gonna see
So did you come to me
To see your fantasies
Performed before your very eyes

A haunting ghostly treat
The foolish trickery
And spirits dancing
In the light

But if you came to see
The truth the purity
It's here inside
A lonely heart

So let the performance start

Don't ever judge a book by its cover, it might contain information, depth and an interesting story you could have never imagined if you are willing to read all its pages. We are here to 'Discover the man we never knew" remember? If we want to discover that man, we need to walk the path he paved for us, even if you don't like some destinations in between.

@TS: I don't know what you mean exactly with that link, but you know where to find us. Thanks again for your patience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJalive999"
Thanks TS! :)
As I've always said no one has debunked the numerology! For me it's still a strong evidence that TS is NOT fake! ( I never thought it was ... i believe till someone debunk it lol)
BUT imo you lost some followers due to the elvis/MJ connection (maybe MJ did not imagine it, idk) and we are not in position to lose followers since the NWO is something SERIOUS!
You sounded and made many ppl believe that MJ hoax depends exclusively of Eliza case! as if any event had been pre-planned ( eliza steps) because of this i asked you what would you be doing if this had not happened. You said ''God's  work'' ..ok, i do believe in God but ... it seemed a vague answer  ... (just my opinion).

and I need to say ...  Do you really think that MJ appreciates his “fans” opposing the Elvis connection?
do i need to LIKE it just because of MJ did it?  it seems like MJ is judging most of his fans ...
I do LOVE MJ for the human being that he is! Ppl from here know very well that I just HATE things like goldpants and dude things like that (i think it's enough to show a little of my personality) but to say that "Do you really think that MJ appreciates his “fans” opposing the Elvis connection?'' ''FANS'' ... oh no, i am sorry! Are you a real fan only if you agree with everything?? We are talking about MJ not bieber or Twilight (nothing against them)
fanaticism = wildly excessive or irrational devotion, dedication, or enthusiasm.

well, seems like i'm just someone who respect and loves MJ a LOT. I don't know if I can be called 'fan'

anyway ... So Far i am just waiting to see what is going to happen! I don't believe and i don't disbelieve ... just waiting!  ;)"

scared yet = final thriller edition (TII)  :D

MJalive999 It is "funny", the sentence  "Do you really think that MJ appreciates his “fans” opposing the Elvis connection??" also got my pressure up and for exactly the same reasons as described in your post! Blind following is for sheep-s and until further notice, freedom of decision, is a right I wish to keep and WILL keep!
Take a deep breath...and the sun is shining again!  :)

Speaking of Eliza’s case, and the next step: there’s often a 30-day window for objection to a Motion for Summary Judgment. For now, though, let’s wait until there are major developments in Eliza’s case, before going to the media again about Eliza.
An objection was indeed filed on the 16th August and it is unclear how this will impact the pending Eliza hearing. It is indeed sensible to wait for further major developments before going to the media again!!!

The reward will go to the first person who can show mathematically and statistically, that there is one chance in any number less than a million (1 chance in 999,999 or 1 chance in 500,000, etc), that all the MJ numerology listed in step 3 below happened by chance.
There is limited value in spending time dis-proving the numerology on the ground of probability - the probability of the 12 "events" listed (on the ground stated) happening by chance is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE. This is one strong evidence of the HOAX and TS being Legit.

...Continuing to "support" TS (Thanks for your update The Sign! You have proven to be a good tHREAD sTARTER!). The pie has got most of its ingredients by now, it has been cooking for a while... the icing is however yet to come!  ;)
Scared? Not yet! Just a bit worried that the cake may end up being over-cooked!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Souza you always seems to be a step ahead of the rest of us. I don't know how you do it.
But sometimes your words make me feel a little guilty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Beautifully done Michael!  Thank you.

Love you...more than ever.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is awesome! Thanks for all the clarification, TS! I could really use $999  :lol:  but I know it's impossible!

You're beautiful :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Sarahli

I don't think that when TS says that Michael does not appreciate when fans dismiss the Elvis connection it means that Michael 'hates' his fans or don't consider them as fans. Plus, TS clearly points out a difference between those who love 'only' his music and those who also love the person, in my opinion implying that when you really love someone you show this love by making compromises.

If people agree to not accept everything just because it comes from Michael I think that we can expect Michael to not accept everything just because it comes from his "fans". TS even used the word 'disrespectful'...I understand that TS is saying that the Elvis hoax is important for Michael and is tied in his own hoax, it's obvious and people have to recognize it if they really love Michael, the person, which means that even if they don't love Elvis, even if they think that it gives less credibilty to the hoax or whatever other reasons, they have to accept it because Michael has planned it to be part of this hoax and the blatant similarities and so-called "coincidences" just prove it. Unless they consider these as being real coincidences or maybe don't agree with how this hoax has been planned and would suggest Michael how he should have done instead?...

Of course we musn't forget the reasons of this hoax and always see things from this perspective. I think that we all agree to say that the NWO is a big threat and that we are here to fight against it, therefore the fear of going to the media or being ridiculed should be absolutely forgotten. We are soldiers of love.

Thank you TS for this post. Brilliant thoughts (funny sometimes) and good explanations. The truth has to be put above everything and will definitely prevail. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

rasyte

THX for post TS  ;)
great as always  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

MissG

Well, well...... still digesting the long post  :lol:

Honestly, who would take the time (except Souza) to debunk the numerology shown in this case?
1st some of us don´t have the time, 2nd some of us don´t have the capacity or knowledge to deal with numbers without getting crazy  :lol: 3rd language barrer and a long etc..... ;)

We want more! we want more!

TS for president!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Serenitys_Dream

[youtube:3ejpwhc6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96jFtzVa80A[/youtube:3ejpwhc6]

Ace Of Base The Sign Lyrics

Whoah,ah,oh,oh, YEA!

I,I gotta new life
You would hardly recognize me I'm so glad
How could a person like me care for you?
(Why?)Why do I bother
When you're not the one for me
Ooooo, is enough, enough?

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes
I saw the sign
Life is demanding without understanding
I saw the sign
No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong...
But where do you belong?
Under the clean moon
For so many years I've wondered who you are
How could a person like you bring me joy?
Under the pale moon
Where I see a lot of stars
Ooooo Is enough, enough

I saw the sign
I saw the si-ign and it opened up my eyes
I saw the sign
But where do you belong?
Oh!Oh, oh, oh

(Larger instrumental break)

I saw the sign and it opened up my mind!
And I am happy now living without you
I've left you, oh-oh-OH!
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign
No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong

(I saw the sign - I saw the si-i-ign) I saw the sign!
(I saw the sign - I saw the si-ig-i-ign)
(i saw the sign - i saw the si-ign) i saw the sign!

And it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign! (sign, sign,sign)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
[youtube:3gxvpdgf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96jFtzVa80A[/youtube:3gxvpdgf]

Ace Of Base The Sign Lyrics

Whoah,ah,oh,oh, YEA!

I,I gotta new life
How could a person like me care for you?
(Why?)Why do I bother
When you're not the one for me
Ooooo, is enough, enough?

I saw the sign
I saw the sign
But where do you belong?
Under the clean moon
For so many years I've wondered who you are
How could a person like you bring me joy?
Under the pale moon
Where I see a lot of stars
Ooooo Is enough, enough

I saw the sign
I saw the si-ign and it opened up my eyes
I saw the sign
But where do you belong?
Oh!Oh, oh, oh

(Larger instrumental break)

I saw the sign and it opened up my mind!
And I am happy now living without you
I've left you, oh-oh-OH!
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign
No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong

(I saw the sign - I saw the si-i-ign) I saw the sign!
(I saw the sign - I saw the si-ig-i-ign)
(i saw the sign - i saw the si-ign) i saw the sign!

And it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign! (sign, sign,sign)
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
This is awesome! Thanks for all the clarification, TS! I could really use $999  :lol:  but I know it's impossible!

You're beautiful :)

You ain't the only one. I'm thinking, "Damnit, why didn't I pay closer attention in math class?"  :lol: I would've at least tried it out. That could've paid for my whole vacation I got coming up. Ah well. I guess money doesn't grow on trees and you got to work hard for it (even for a task that may be damn near impossible).

And thanks TS for an amusing post. I will say that you should really come up with another contest with a 777,777 dollar reward...you know...like a contest that says "the person who came up with the brilliant idea for this reward contest of 777,777 US dollars, gets it!" I say that is one contest I can win.  ;)

And like someone else said, you are one good tHREAD sTARTER...thanks for The Sign. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MissG

He he, I remember dancing that song "the sign" when I was 15-16 y.o

That song refers to a woman/ man getting free from a relationship.
Why did you post it, Serenity?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Gema"
He he, I remember dancing that song "the sign" when I was 15-16 y.o

That song refers to a woman/ man getting free from a relationship.
Why did you post it, Serenity?

TS = The Sign

I gotta new life

I saw the sign
I saw the sign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL. Good post, The Sign

I do wonder if anyone else besides Souza will try out that $999 challenge-Man! That's a hefty amount of money, LOLz!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Good lookin' out, TS xD :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal