Re: I Saw The Sign Video
October 09, 2010, 01:33:51 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "teresap989"
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Souza wrote:  Because Mike called me and said "Yo Souze, gonna hoax ma death, better start a forum 'bout it so I can sneak in and see what y'all talk about."

Comment is funny, Souza, but I think you should add a few links to the twenty six threads where you have explained your "join date" to this forum.  I tried, but Im too lazy to go through the 51 pages of "Souza 2008".   :D
I also think so.thanks
You know what, so what if he did. What would that change for you?

Let's say for a second that it was true, Souza did start this forum in 2008 because MJ told her to. What happens from now on knowing this? How do things change for us? With this newly gained knowledge is he going to jump out from behind the bushes and say "Surprise! I'm back!" No. He's not. Would it mean that Souza has all the answers and isn't telling? Do you really believe that's possible? MJ giving full disclosure about his top secret masterpiece to a lowly webmaster is not likely. Maybe Souza is MJ. Do you believe THAT? Probably not. So even if you believe simply that Souza is "in on it"... isn't that a GOOD thing? Wouldn't that simply prove the ARG theory?  Do you really want to ruin that?

On a side note, if that was true, and Souza was in charge of running the ARG aspect of the hoax, don't you think they'd change the date to make it post 6/25/09? Or start a new account AFTER the "death"? Massively elaborate top secret global media death hoax and they forget to change the ARG puppetmaster's join date from 2008. Right.

Bec, I hope you realized mine was just a sarcastic comment.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: I Saw The Sign Video
October 09, 2010, 01:25:12 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "teresap989"
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Souza wrote:  Because Mike called me and said "Yo Souze, gonna hoax ma death, better start a forum 'bout it so I can sneak in and see what y'all talk about."

Comment is funny, Souza, but I think you should add a few links to the twenty six threads where you have explained your "join date" to this forum.  I tried, but Im too lazy to go through the 51 pages of "Souza 2008".   :D
I also think so.thanks
You know what, so what if he did. What would that change for you?

Let's say for a second that it was true, Souza did start this forum in 2008 because MJ told her to. What happens from now on knowing this? How do things change for us? With this newly gained knowledge is he going to jump out from behind the bushes and say "Surprise! I'm back!" No. He's not. Would it mean that Souza has all the answers and isn't telling? Do you really believe that's possible? MJ giving full disclosure about his top secret masterpiece to a lowly webmaster is not likely. Maybe Souza is MJ. Do you believe THAT? Probably not. So even if you believe simply that Souza is "in on it"... isn't that a GOOD thing? Wouldn't that simply prove the ARG theory?  Do you really want to ruin that?

On a side note, if that was true, and Souza was in charge of running the ARG aspect of the hoax, don't you think they'd change the date to make it post 6/25/09? Or start a new account AFTER the "death"? Massively elaborate top secret global media death hoax and they forget to change the ARG puppetmaster's join date from 2008. Right.

then i say we hunt her down and tickle her feet until she tell's us everything she knows :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Why so much sarcasm here?
Michael's message is LOVE, remember? It's all for LOVE, L.O.V.E. , in his own words.
I believe in love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "FITA"
Gina,

There is nothing wrong with your questions.  They are just a healthy part of faith.  I also see nothing wrong with people who are not fans of Michael having this site investigating Michael being alive and also defending him because it shows objectivity to the investigation and defense.  Anyone can expect a fan to defend Michael and want to prove him to be alive.  However, for people who are not fans to defend him and prove that he is alive just adds more to the objective nature of the evidence that those people produce.  I'm not saying that what a fan says is not objective--just that there is likely to be more of an objective nature than a subjective nature to what a "non-fan" says than what a fan says, though you have told me that you are more than a fan (and I do believe that you are more than a fan).  :)

I told that to somebody special, didn't know it was you  :lol:
Sorry, with these different usernames sometimes it's hard to recognize people from one site on other sites.
Now I guess I think I know who you are  :lol: .
I was wondering why you left michaeljackson.com all of a sudden (I hope I'm not mistaken, but if I do - I am sorry ).

Thank you all for your answers, but I still have to look for my own answer to this.

Love you Michael, wherever you are...here or in heaven

I haven't left michaeljackson.com.  I've only been very busy lately.  My computer is rather slow, especially on michaleljckson.com; but I have made new copy-and-paste posts from there to my Website.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

TS said that yesterday (10-10) would be a considerable day.
So nothing happened??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

MissG

Did TS say that?  :shock:

From twitter:
  genevievejaxn  Genevieve Jackson
omg i totally didnt realize today is 10/10/10 ...today is a very special day :)
10 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply

Omer Michael Bhatti
LilMoonBoi Omer Michael Bhatti
Today is 10.10.10. Live in the moment.. and make it special!

World Mental Health Day (International) is the one i can think about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Gema"
Did TS say that?  :shock:

From twitter:
genevievejaxn  Genevieve Jackson
omg i totally didnt realize today is 10/10/10 ...today is a very special day :)

Omer Michael Bhatti
LilMoonBoi Omer Michael Bhatti
Today is 10.10.10. Live in the moment.. and make it special!

World Mental Health Day (International) is the one i can think about.

10:10:10
A Global Day of Doing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

10/10/10 mania: 'Divine time' or pagan 'divination'?
September 11, 2010 By Joe Kovacs
What is it about the No. 10?
We're born with 10 fingers and 10 toes, and Top 10 lists are ubiquitous these days.

Across America and the world, there's a rush among people planning to get married on the date, making it a busy 24 hours for those who perform wedding ceremonies.

And everyone is invited to take part in the "One Day on Earth"  project, where participants will record video of anything they like Oct. 10 to culminate in a film documenting the human experience over a 24-hour period.

[youtube:2pl8s3j1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Nj72EZZvs[/youtube:2pl8s3j1]

"We are creating the first truly worldwide film, where each contributor can be publicly acknowledged in an open forum," said project founder Kyle Ruddick. "All are welcome to participate; the greater the quality and quantity of participation, the greater our impact on society."

But is there any significance to this triple-10 occurrence, known as a trinumeral? Some suggest there might be some sort of heavenly meaning, despite the fact our calendar today is based on one developed in the pagan Roman world.

"Throughout the Bible, specific numbers are utilized by God as well as Jesus in the New Testament," said Connie Lemacks-Davis of Long Beach, Calif., who calls 10/10/10 a "once-in-a-lifetime date that could very well represent a divine time or a divine day on God's calendar or God's clock."

She added, "Specific numbers have always been a part of God's divine plan. This date might just have a significant meaning or again, it may not. Of course, there is no way of knowing for sure."

Indeed, the Bible does feature numbers, and often links them with recurring themes.

The No. 10, for instance, is associated with completeness of order.

There's a famous example of the No. 10 being repeated in Scripture, and it has to do with the Ten Commandments, the set of laws etched in stone by God Himself to guide people in dealing with God and their fellow human beings.

Many people are unaware the Ten Commandments actually had to be created twice, since Moses smashed the original set in anger upon discovering his fellow Israelites in rebellion against God.

"The LORD told Moses, 'Prepare two stone tablets like the first ones. I will write on them the same words that were on the tablets you smashed.'" (Exodus 34:1, New Living Translation)

Some other uses of the No. 10 in Scripture include the 10 plagues inflicted on Egypt shortly before the Exodus, 10 generations from Adam to Noah, and Jesus' parable of the ten virgins.

The No. 7 is also found hundreds of times in the Bible, and is often tied to spiritual perfection. Perhaps the most well-known use of it is God's creation of the seven-day weekly cycle, and his setting apart of the seventh day of the week as a time of rest.

Another frequently mentioned number is 40, and is usually associated with a time of testing or instruction.

It reflects how many days the rain fell upon Noah's Ark, the years the Israelites were tested by God in the wilderness before entering the Promised Land, the days Jesus fasted while being tempted by the devil, and the days Jesus spent on Earth personally instructing His disciples after He was raised from the dead and before His ascension back to heaven.

Psalm 40 is also the inspiration for the song "40" by Irish rock band U2 which often closes its concerts by putting Scripture to music with the opening lyric: "I waited patiently for the Lord. He inclined and heard my cry."

[youtube:2pl8s3j1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB4kxMj0-IE[/youtube:2pl8s3j1]

Though the Bible is replete with numbers, Scripture also warns against something called "divination,"  which is defined as "the art or practice that seeks to foresee or foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge usually by the interpretation of omens or by the aid of supernatural powers."

One such condemnation is mentioned in the Book of Isaiah: "The LORD has rejected the people of Israel because they have made alliances with foreigners from the East who practice magic and divination, just like the Philistines." (Isaiah 2:6)

Some might consider attaching some godly significance to dates on our Roman calendar too close to divination for comfort.

One website analyzing the predictions concerning what might happen on 10/10/10 says most opinions are based on or are rooted in its mathematical uniqueness as a number, with three possible outcomes:

1. Something good happens – There is absolutely no scientific basis for this belief. There are no known logical premises for this belief. The belief that something good will happen is based solely on spiritualism, faith, and/or innate optimism. This belief is not necessarily a bad thing; we don't know everything; the probability is not zero.

2. Nothing happens – This is the most likely scenario. Just because an unusual date number sequence occurs doesn't mean that something will happen. Usually it's a non-event.

3. Something bad happens – There is absolutely no scientific basis for this belief. There are no known logical premises for this belief. The belief that something bad will happen is based solely on pessimism of reality. This belief is not necessarily false; after all, things are generally/usually a mess. The probability is not zero.

While the calendar event of 10/10/10 occurs once every century, you won't have to wait too long for another unique lineup, as Nov. 11, 2011, will make it 11/11/11, and then Dec. 12, 2012, will produce 12/12/12.

Just don't expect 13/13/13 to come around anytime soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

You must be kidding me Pauline  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Gema"
You must be kidding me Pauline  :lol:  :lol:
I didn't make it up!

Google it, there was a rush on people getting married yesterday because it was a "lucky" day.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TS"
Like everyone else involved in the MJ and Elvis hoaxes, I can’t give any certain dates for bam; I can only give possibilities. And at this point, don’t be too surprised if nothing major happens until after Eliza and/or Murray cases are done.
There are some interesting dates coming up: 10-10-10, Halloween, and November 5 (V for Vendetta); but as always, don’t put too much on any particular date.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Someone under name "TheDaedtonmi" appeared on you tube on 10.10.10 here is his channel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login He says he is not MJ  he just spreads his messages.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

Quote from: "watawalu"
Thank you for your post, TS!!!
Great job as always!
I'm not interested in $999 reward...but if anyone would like to waste it's time...he/she is welcome to demonstrate something that's imposible...
I like this question: "How much more do you want???" I'm afraid that for those "fans" - Michael himself will not be the greatest evidence ...they will continue saying that it's a duble or something... :( They are lost cases to me. It's imposible for each of us not to find a little proof that Michael is ALIVE and that's all a HOAX after all your crystal clear posts. Sorry, guys! You've accepted his "death" too soon!
I have an idea...if TS has a $999 reward for showing the coincidence...I have $777+$999 for that one who will demonstrate that Michael is dead.  :lol: Good luck!  :D  :D

I also am not interested in the $999 or the $777 + $999.  I'd much rather see Michael very much alive and well; and, after all the research that has already been done, I am perfectly confident that he is, indeed, alive and well.  In fact, it is the knowledge that Michael is alive and well that keeps me from being badly depressed.  I was just thinking, though, if any critics want to take the time to consider all the facts and take both TS and watawalu up on their challenges, there is a possibility of winning up to $2775.  In these tough economic times, who couldn't use the rewards?  But watawalu is right.  Those who are dead set in their beliefs about Michael being dead will not try to prove the impossible.  They will insist that we are seeing a double, and/or that we are wasting time, energy, etc. believing that he is alive (despite all the proof that he has given us all along).  Every time a beLIEver starts a thread on the michaeljackson.com site, there is a risk of that thread being removed.  So I have even started my own website (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) to copy and paste the potentially deleted threads from the official site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

MissG

Quote from: "~Souza~"
@TS: the Link is up on the Elvis & MJ page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/color]

I did not know where to post this.

Searching on the internet I came across some pics that made me wonder. I checked this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on this forum, and did not see a similar pic (i am posting it).

I have been an hour triying to find in the forum, with no success, the pic showing a parking sign when the PT Barnum circus arrived to town the night before the memorial on July 7th to compare to this one during Elvis funeral.

Just to point another "coincidence"  :)

I have been reading all the similarities again and I am very surprised. This is insane  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

paula-c

! Gema another coincidence!  :o  :shock: (So I have the face) :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "paula-c"
! Gema another coincidence!  :o  :shock: (So I have the face) :lol:  :lol:

I think that my eyes and mouth are bigger since the hoax started  :o  :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal