Re: Michael and Marijuana
September 19, 2010, 09:25:38 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "curls"
If we want to get this back to it's relation to the hoax, I'll just say I thought it was conveniently found at MJ's home so he could bring the word 'hash' into the hoax - remember when we did the Twitter thing, and there was that strange phone call with Harvey on TMZ. Just a thought!

Where can I hear that phone call, do you have a link? I don't think I've heard that before...

And why is it important that the word "hash" was brought into the hoax? Might be a dumb question, forgive me, but it's early and I'm still half sleeping  :lol:

Hi jacilovesmichael - I've just spent ages looking for the old TMZ stuff relating to this but I can't find it. From what I remember, when we were doing the Twitter thing, trying to get #MJand Elvis a trending topic (or whatever the techi phrase is), back in June or July maybe, TMZ were doing the 'marijuana found at MJ's home' story and in one of the TMZ live shows, Harvey was talking about 'pot' and he got a phone call saying something like 'actually it was hash', and he mumbled something about them being the same thing but the caller must know what he was talking about. We, at least I, got the impression the caller was MJ, or someone very close to him, highlighting the word 'hash' to reinforce to us that we were on the right track doing the hashtag Twitter thing.

I'm so annoyed I can't find any links for you. Does anyone else remember this?
Sorry if I'm wrong and jumping in the convo :oops: but here's an old TMZ article about it not being Heroin in the house and 2 baggies of Marijuana. Is this what article you meant?

Heroin at Jackson's House -- Not So Fast

UPDATE: A source connected with the case tells TMZ the "tar heroin" was tested -- and the results showed it was not heroin of any kind. This is not reflected in the warrant.

A search warrant affidavit just released from the search of Michael Jackson's home says the Jackson family notified L.A. County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter that they found "tar heroin in a bag" in Jackson's bedroom. Chief Winter notified LAPD detectives of the found evidence.

The search also turned up two baggies of "marijuana."

Cops also found Benoquin in the master bathroom. Benoquin is a bleaching cream.

The affidavit also says surveillance cameras at Jackson's home captured Dr. Conrad Murray arriving at 1:00 AM the day Jackson died.

As for what else was found during the search -- an empty bottle of Lorazepam, an empty bottle of Diazepam, a baggy with the medical label with the name Dr. Conrad Murray, 2 cigarette packs, 1 cigarette paper, 4 pill bottles and 1 shaving case.

Detective Orlando Martinez wrote, "Conversations with family members lead me to believe that there may be additional medications and/or narcotics at the location as well as the necessity to confiscate these items for the safety of the minor children."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

September 20, 2010, 01:31:01 AM
Heroin at Jackson's House -- Not So Fast

UPDATE: A source connected with the case tells TMZ the "tar heroin" was tested -- and the results showed it was not heroin of any kind. This is not reflected in the warrant.

A search warrant affidavit just released from the search of Michael Jackson's home says the Jackson family notified L.A. County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter that they found "tar heroin in a bag" in Jackson's bedroom. Chief Winter notified LAPD detectives of the found evidence.

The search also turned up two baggies of "marijuana."

Cops also found Benoquin in the master bathroom. Benoquin is a bleaching cream.

The affidavit also says surveillance cameras at Jackson's home captured Dr. Conrad Murray arriving at 1:00 AM the day Jackson died.

As for what else was found during the search -- an empty bottle of Lorazepam, an empty bottle of Diazepam, a baggy with the medical label with the name Dr. Conrad Murray, 2 cigarette packs, 1 cigarette paper, 4 pill bottles and 1 shaving case.

Detective Orlando Martinez wrote, "Conversations with family members lead me to believe that there may be additional medications and/or narcotics at the location as well as the necessity to confiscate these items for the safety of the minor children."
[/quote]

Who was doing the search?
His own family?
Empty house, no staff and they leave the kids alone at the crime scene... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kemre

September 20, 2010, 01:42:47 AM
I support the legalization of marijuana.

I was in a car accident in which a COW came through my car windshield landing on my lap, nearly smothering me to death.

I sustained serious injuries to my back and 100s of shards of glass in my face from the windshield amongst other injuries.

Marijuana was about the only way I could live with the back pain!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell them that it\'s human nature!"

September 20, 2010, 01:46:58 AM
Marijuana is alot better than the man made pain pills that make me puke my guts out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 01:58:41 AM
And it makes you sleep so good....better then propofol.... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kemre

September 20, 2010, 02:01:35 AM
Quote from: "chappie"

Ahhh! That's the truth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell them that it\'s human nature!"

September 20, 2010, 07:51:57 AM
A lil coffee and lil flame when you wake and you will dance and shake like MJ!!! Why them eyes red boy? Cause i got good blood flow why else?!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 10:01:10 AM
Quote from: "chappie"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

paula-c

September 20, 2010, 10:52:56 AM
Marijuana .............. the better thing for the insomnia ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 10, 2012, 04:06:27 PM
Quote from: LethalChaos117
I have tryed and tryed on here to tell everyone that MJ is freeing the MJ. Who is the girl he always talked about. What girl is Invincible? What girl is dangerous? Should we trust MJ over morphine? You bet! Strange disease with no cure, HAHA he said.   "MJ" Michael the archangel reveals and is the trumpet blower for the tree of life. I know the redirects sometimes go to bible verses. Can anyone disprove any of these verses or information. Just remember its a demonstration for freedom. What is in prison that must be freed? "MJ" The part of the message we keep failing to see. He didn't have all these tons of sorcery pharmacy drugs in his house just for giggles. Pure Genius!! But really just one who let God guide him down that straight and narrow!

Is it really true that the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations? (Revelation 22:2) Is it really true that the leaves are for medicine? (Ezekiel 47:12) Is it really true that the anointing oil breaks the yoke of our bondage? (Isaiah 10:27) Is it really true that Jesus taught his apostles to anoint the sick with oil? (Mark 6:13) Is it really true that a plant God gave us that has tons of potential to do good isn't allowed due to greed, hate, and racism? Is it really true that Matthew 7:18 says A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Is it really true that the field is wasted and the oil fails? (Joel 1:10) Is it true that oil might be a desirable treasure for a wise man? (Proverbs 21:20) Is it true that God will raise up for us a plant of renown? (Ezekiel 34:29) Is it true that if we obey and overcome that we are allowed to eat of the tree of life? (Revelation 2:7) Is it true that God told us a certain leaf would fade? (Jeremiah 8:13) Is it true that Jeremiah also said the herbs would wither? (Jeremiah 12:4) Is it true that prohibition against certain meats or herbs angers the Lord? (I Timothy 4:1-11) Is it really true that we are to study to show thyself approved? ( II Timothy 2:15) Is it really true that God made all herbs that yield seed and said that they are good? (Genesis 1:11-12, 29-30) Is it really true that your cup runs over once anointed with oil? (Psalm 23:5) Is it true that the wise men brought oil "the gold" to the birth of Jesus? (Matthew 2:11) Is it true that Jesus wants us to buy his gold? (Revelation 3:18) Is it really true that best medicine ever is the anointing oil? (Exodus 30:22-25) Is it true that James wrote to anoint the sick with the oil of the Lord? (James 5:14) Is it true that the anointing teaches us? (I John 2:20-27) Is it really true that the herb is for the service of men? (Psalm 104:14-15) Is it true that Jesus taught us to observe ALL things he taught? (Matthew 28:20) Is it true that oil was brought to the tomb where Jesus lay? (Mark 16:1, Luke 24:1, John 19:39-40) Is it true that the ones who does His commandments will have the right to the tree of life? (Revelation 22:14) Is it really true that we are deceived by sorcery and that sorcery is PHARMAKIA in original Hebrew language? (Revelation 18:23) Is it really true that the ointment of the Lord heals wounds, bruises, sores plus much more? (Isaiah 1:6) Is it true that sweet calamus,fragrant cane, fragrant calamus, aromatic cane, sweet smelling cane all translate out in original Hebrew to Kaneh-Bosm? Is it true that Kaneh-Bosm is the Hebrew world for Cannabis or Hemp Blossoms which was used in the anointing oil that was so broadly talked about in the Holy Bible but is silent in the Church today? Is it really true that cannabis is a plant that grows from a seed that God said was good? IT IS TRUE THAT THE FRUIT HEALS AND NOT KILLS!!!!GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!!!! It is truly time to stand up and be bold about the Word of God and doing what he has commanded and demonstrated to us. We must wake up and realize the gift that we waste. There is no more time to waste. There is no longer no excuse for lack of knowledge. We are destroyed for lack of knowledge! ( Hosea 4:6) The cures to these diseases come from the Word and are wrote clear right between the pages of Scripture. Is it true that we are not being persecuted today because of our omission to do the things that Jesus did teach and command us to do? Faith is action that takes courage to use the knowledge given to obtain wisdom! All things are possible with GOD!
am i understanding you to say that this hoax was done to get marijuana legalized ?

:icon_albino: I'd like to resurrect this thread, as there is so much life saving truth in it!!

Just as an example of the way TPTB have brainwashed ME: when I was 16 a drug class was required at my high school. We were literally indoctrinated AGAINST hemp/hash (calling it "marijuana" and " dope", to give it that alien, trespassing, "anti-american flavor"). It was an evil which opened the door to all manner of hard drugs, addiction, madness and death. Plus, people who were caught with it did hard time and wasted their childbearing years in prison. Due to some recent research, I have done a complete, happy dancing 180, ruined only by the fact that it is illegal everywhere except, MAYbe, some obscure patch of farmland in Brazil, and a guy there already denied it in the comments below the article. :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley: KNOWING what this GOD-supplied HERB DOES, the state of its unavailability is unconscionable!    :Crash: :Crash: :Crash:

(An adjective meaning ALL of THIS:  atrocious, blackguard, completely unreasonable, conniving, conscienceless, corrupt, criminal, designing, dishonest, dishonorable, excessive, exorbitant, extreme, grievous, grossly unjust, immoderate, impermissible, indefensible, inequitable, inexcusable, inexpiable, inordinate, intemperate, intriguing, knavish, monstrous, outrageous, preposterous, rascally, reprehensible, tricky, unbalanced, undue, unequal, unethical, unfair, unforgivable, unjust, unjustifiable, unprincipled, unreasonable, unscrupulous, wrong!!!! 

I read about how a LOT of the studies the American government did on this lovely plant between the thirties and seventies, was DESTROYED to prevent word getting out about what they found. It is literally a "tree of Life".

Independent, educated (meaning actual scientists), people of conscience have done their own secret studies, and found that every major organ in the human body has SO many receptors SPECIFICALLY for MJ (well, him, too :icon_e_wink: ) (I mean cannabis) it's unmistakable that this plant was DESIGNED for US, on purpose, by the One who made us, to keep us well and whole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most of these receptors are in the brain!!!! Take THAT, TPTB :icon_exclaim::TongueOutSmiley: :TongueOutSmiley: :TongueOutSmiley:

I am sooooo angry. Not for just being duped, but for being indoctrinated at school as an innocent!  :-\ :-\   I am so sick and tired of people I know/hear about having a cancer in various frightening stages of rotting, horrendous suffering, and dying FROM the chemo and radiation, which RUIN all the organs in the body, and not just the ones targeted by the "treatments" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that one can get medical MJ for the nausea caused by the "treatments", but conveniently, this is only if they can get you to AGREE to take the "treatments", and ONLY :icon_evil: :icon_evil: in "end-stage" disease, when it is too late, so no one will discover that it would have CURED them. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Cancer is an OBSCENE major money maker. Chemo is not the only thing available to kill cancers. We now have technology developed for war (of course), which involves targeting the kill to the disease's specific DNA.  Any disease in an organ which has a wayward dna "signature" can be killed, without harming ANY other organs or systems. ??? Of course, it was developed for ethnic cleansing, so they don't want people to know they HAVE this.

Chemo & radiation are better, longer duration money makers, helping to funnel money out of the hands of older private citizens, by selling their homes to pay for this after insurance is exhausted ( :icon_evil: :Crash: 'well, they're gonna die, anyway, no need to give it to their beneficiaries'), AND kill two more birds with one stone:

Utilizing the fact that mostly everyone over 35 has some form of degenerative disease in the works, (yes, you, too, if you've ever taken or are on now, certain of their prescriptions AND over the counter chemicals, which have natural alternatives), to both thin out the herd (for Mission: Population Control), and make themselves FILTHY rich handing out, like candy, their expensive treatments and FALSE HOPES to already terrified and hurting people and their families.

This is such a dirty evil, I would not doubt it one bit, if Michael Jackson is intending to "Free the Tree". No one has said it works against all cancers or diseases, but if it only killed half of them, it would still be "the greatest demonstration of freedom" in history.  :) I heard that we will be voting on decriminalizing the cure, in 2012. Educate yourself and BE READY :icon_bounce: to vote :icon_e_ugeek:. There are way more of us than them, and in America, at least, we can even overrule the President and Congress with an initiative of our own on the ballot :icon_e_wink:.

If this is any part of what this hoax is for, I am all in :icon_exclaim:  :icon_bounce: I mean more than ever.  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

I may as well throw this in, too: aspartame is a NEUROTOXIN. Some people notice effects right away; some had to wait until companies were putting it in everything, to become ill. It can cause incontinence, and send women to the hospital for a thousands of dollars of surgery for nothing, or at the very least, (because there is nothing obviously wrong to the doctors' trained eye and they don't believe you!!) happy pills, which people are discovering are bringing back birth defects, BIGTIME!! Just stop eating aspartame. Stop the brain pills. They KNOW what these chemicals do and they are doing it to US, because bottom line, they DON'T really care about us. Allthey care about is satisfying their GREED.  :Crash:

Hospitals in the 2000s have become like carnivals, complete with live piano music in the lobbies and food stations, such as "Subway" (the ONLY healthy thing IN a hospital, but it is a MISDIRECTION, kids!!!! :affraid:) and cafeterias in the lobby right where you enter the buildings! Well, yeah, :icon_evil: play that funky music...let them think you're celebrating HEALTH, when really, the SECRET song is: ♫ We're In The Money, We're In the Money....♫

I need to tell you this, too: If you begin to treat yourself with mj or hemp oil and are still going to your doctor, DON'T tell them what you are doing! They can tell something is immediately different by your bloodwork, and the appearance of your lesions, and the fact that you don't appear listless and hopeless (!!) and will nag you relentlessly to "share" with them. Do NOT. They may seem caring and interested, but their JOB is to sell you on C & R!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is not remotely up to speed on which WAY to believe...They are on the wrong side and WILL bust you out, thinking they will get brownie points for exposing something cutting into the hospitals' profits. You MAY be able to get "The Cure" in prison, but you can't count on it. I don't mean to scare anyone but these are scary, evil times.

I have not used the cure, yet; a childhood malady prevents me from inhaling anything larger than a single speck of micro-dust. Trying to figure out where to get it safely, in a friendly form, and especially the hemp oil itself. It apparently is not illegal to buy the seeds, but you can't eat them, for any pesticides or fertilizer they sprayed them with, in order to get them through the mail all over the world.  :-\

Anyway, they said they found :icon_albino: molding :icon_albino:  rotten bags of mj at the death site. I think it is significant to this hoax. TPTB are preventing a priceless healing herb from being utilized! It is molding   when it could be CURING. I think that was the message of that... What do you guys think, NOW, with two year, open hoax eyes?

@Suspiciousmind, I meant to thank you earlier. Thank you  :icon_e_biggrin: for the Picture of young MJ. What a healing sight for sore eyes!!  ;) :)
Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 04:33:50 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 10, 2012, 06:15:35 PM
OMG!! this thread is a jewelery!!

Need to read that thoroughly later!!

@Its her: you never cease to amaze me!!!  :bowdown:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 10, 2012, 06:16:50 PM
All I have in my mind right now...is Bob Marley and Snoop !! for all the obvious reasons!!  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 06:32:08 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

May 10, 2012, 06:33:21 PM
I love this guy's take on marijuana.  He's hilarious too!  And angry.  :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2kFOLnAwm4[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 10, 2012, 07:25:13 PM
OMG!! this thread is a jewelery!!

Need to read that thoroughly later!!

@Its her: you never cease to amaze me!!!  :bowdown:

:bowdown:Let me tell you: it is mutual, then, because I am amazed at how you put all kinds of stuff together or HOW you find it! (All those clothes that Elvis and MJ coincidentally wore, all the alike trial clothes, all the stuff in ALL your montages :affraid: :icon_bounce:, the stuff in the Mind Games thread)!  Girl, I think you must have one ear to the ground, keeping up with that PuppetMaster pretty darn good!  ??? Telepathy, much? I so appreciate your DILLIGENT research!!!  :th_bravo:  :) :) :) You are in the Hoax Zone!   :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 10, 2012, 07:59:54 PM
@Its her: oh my! thank you!! Means a lot, especially coming from you! 
Love you sis'!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions