MissG

Re: Michael and Marijuana
September 15, 2010, 05:01:06 AM
Marijuana´s active ingredient is tetrahydrocannabinol. It has been found that there were ''natural opiates,'' called enkephalins, which the body produces and uses to relieve pain and stress.  
Some how we can say that Marijuana it´s compatible to our own body ;) that´s why in small doses it´s harmelss but beneficial.
The most harmful effects come from the inhaling of its smoke (when the paper used burns, that´s where the poison is...or all other stuff that is mixed in it, tobacco with nicotine etc...)

When talking about "side effects" of it, it depends in what psychological status you are in or your "nature".
some people laughs, others cry, others become creative...at the end, people get released from their pain and relaxed. That is the final aim of Marijuana.

I believe that avoiding the burning process it´s the safest :).
What about a marijuana tea? ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Glinda

September 15, 2010, 05:43:13 AM
or a waterpipe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 15, 2010, 07:05:48 AM
As well ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

September 15, 2010, 07:18:52 AM
Quote from: "RK"
I think people are forgetting that this is a legitimate hoax topic as it was found at the holmbey hills address in that room.

yes . and that along with the peach fuzz reference to the hair makes me think of someone who has been having cancer treatment. the family did say that it wasn't michael's
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 15, 2010, 08:06:12 AM
People act like they are concerned about the young children and that Cannabis is corrupting them. How bout we go attack Ridalin or these other drugs and flu shots and all these vaccines they are shoving in our children. No!!! Lets attack a 100% natural herb that GOD placed here for us as a gift to help us. Cannabis an effective treatment for ADD/ADHD. Some would say that is just horrible. Id rather my kid have a man made drug instead of something God made. It is just unbelievable the amount of brainwash that has happened and how successful the brainwashers have been. Knowledge is Power. It is time for the power to branch out everywhere. Here is a Very interesting study that is just now being released. Free the leaf, Free the World. They leaves of that tree heal the world!!! MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also check this video of an upcoming doc on the oil. The Rick Simpson story has already been posted here. This doc will compliment it for sure. Check it!! Peace

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2010, 08:08:46 AM
Quote from: "curls"
If we want to get this back to it's relation to the hoax, I'll just say I thought it was conveniently found at MJ's home so he could bring the word 'hash' into the hoax - remember when we did the Twitter thing, and there was that strange phone call with Harvey on TMZ. Just a thought!

Where can I hear that phone call, do you have a link? I don't think I've heard that before...

And why is it important that the word "hash" was brought into the hoax? Might be a dumb question, forgive me, but it's early and I'm still half sleeping  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 15, 2010, 08:19:05 AM
Hash is basically one of the purest forms of Cannabis. Hash oil as some call it is the Cure. Smoking the flowers or buds or whatever you call them isn't the cure. Smoking is an alleviator. If you went out to a restaurant and was served a sizzling, smoking hot steak that was steaming like mad when the plate is set down in front of you, what would you do? Just sit there and inhale the aroma to be fulfilled, or would the aroma just really make you more hungry and beg your hands to cut into that meat and start eating it. Same concept. We must ingest to get the FULL results.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2010, 08:27:06 AM
Quote from: "LethalChaos117"
Hash is basically one of the purest forms of Cannabis. Hash oil as some call it is the Cure. Smoking the flowers or buds or whatever you call them isn't the cure. Smoking is an alleviator. If you went out to a restaurant and was served a sizzling, smoking hot steak that was steaming like mad when the plate is set down in front of you, what would you do? Just sit there and inhale the aroma to be fulfilled, or would the aroma just really make you more hungry and beg your hands to cut into that meat and start eating it. Same concept. We must ingest to get the FULL results.

Absolutely!!! I love your analogy  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2010, 08:29:22 AM

I see. So you think that's why it was mentioned? That would make sense. I knew that information but I just wasn't putting two and two together  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 15, 2010, 09:00:03 AM
I really do believe so. But then again who knows the full way this will all unfold. It has been their from the beginning and I have for sure been trying to blow the whistle on it for a long time. To most people it was just one of them little things just thrown in there. A lot of people just started doing research on all them big drugs that were found. Like they said the police or whoever thought it was black tar herion(SP) Hash oil or cannabis oil or bud oil or hemp flower oil would resemble that almost identically. The hoax is really deep and we all know that for sure. The whole world had to learn a lesson. We going to put that yellow ribbon around that ole oak tree. Freedom is near for those who live without fear!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 15, 2010, 09:05:57 AM
People act like they are concerned about the young children and that Cannabis is corrupting them. How bout we go attack Ridalin or these other drugs and flu shots and all these vaccines they are shoving in our children. No!!! Lets attack a 100% natural herb that GOD placed here for us as a gift to help us. Cannabis an effective treatment for ADD/ADHD. Some would say that is just horrible. Id rather my kid have a man made drug instead of something God made. It is just unbelievable the amount of brainwash that has happened and how successful the brainwashers have been. Knowledge is Power. It is time for the power to branch out everywhere. Here is a Very interesting study that is just now being released. Free the leaf, Free the World. They leaves of that tree heal the world!!! MJ

Also check this video of an upcoming doc on the oil. The Rick Simpson story has already been posted here. This doc will compliment it for sure. Check it!! Peace

well i do have to agree with you on all of the stuff we have been throwing at our kids in this area. i really don't know that much about the hemp . oddly enough there was a national geographic thing on it last night. i guess it was not an illegal substance in the u.s. until 1937.

i still can't see this being a major component of the hoax. although michael seems quite eclectic so it could be a part of it.come to think of it.we are seeing the contrast between natural and synthetic . perhaps maybe  what we should be taking a closer look at anything that is mind altering. i mean that on an idividual basis .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 15, 2010, 09:06:23 AM

I agree with you 100%.  The extent of brainwashing is truly unbelievable, if you think about it.  Young men and women are fighting wars and dying daily all in the name of 'freedom'...a 'freedom' that most, unfortunately, don't realize is just an illusion.  Where is the freedom in not being 'allowed' to buy or ingest a natural herb???  Likewise, where is the freedom in not being 'allowed' to send your kids to school unless they have been immunized?? (I'm in Canada and sure there are ways around that but it's not a simple endeavor and it is HIGHLY frowned upon by school boards and the medical community if your kids aren't immunized).  Yet we have the 'freedom' to fill our kids with crap that's been made in some laboratory and we don't even know what the heck is in it...all because 'others' have decided it's what's best for your kid.  When you peel back the layers, though, it's easy to see that the purpose behind all the legal drugs being pushed onto kids these days is so they will 'conform' to what 'society' has deemed is 'normal' and acceptable behaviour for kids.

I am in no way trying to offend anyone and I'm sure there are 'legal' drugs out there that have helped kids.  Having a daughter with cerebral palsy, though, makes this a very personal subject for me.  For the past 8 years, I have watched the medical community use my daughter as a lab rat...trying all kinds of drugs on her.  I actually had one doctor suggest Ritalin so that "she could be more normal".  But, the only thing affecting my daughter is her mobility (fine and gross motor skills).  And I won't even get into this whole notion of 'normal'....one need only look out their window to see just how 'abnormal' people, and society, have become.  Needless to say, she is not on Ritalin and it has taken a LOT of time and energy on my part to research alternate forms of medicine and therapy for us to try...because the 'Western' medical community is no help at all when it comes to anything 'alternate'.  And if I find that marijuana would help her (I never thought to research that...although I know it helps me lol)....then I would be 150% willing to have her try it.  It would be better than pumping her with chemicals that alter who she is (the love of my life)...all for the sake of being 'normal'.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

suspicious mind

September 15, 2010, 09:12:22 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Marijuana´s active ingredient is tetrahydrocannabinol. It has been found that there were ''natural opiates,'' called enkephalins, which the body produces and uses to relieve pain and stress.  
Some how we can say that Marijuana it´s compatible to our own body ;) that´s why in small doses it´s harmelss but beneficial.
The most harmful effects come from the inhaling of its smoke (when the paper used burns, that´s where the poison is...or all other stuff that is mixed in it, tobacco with nicotine etc...)

When talking about "side effects" of it, it depends in what psychological status you are in or your "nature".
some people laughs, others cry, others become creative...at the end, people get released from their pain and relaxed. That is the final aim of Marijuana.

I believe that avoiding the burning process it´s the safest :).
What about a marijuana tea? ;)

wonder what is the trigger for your body to produce this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2010, 09:17:48 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "RK"
I think people are forgetting that this is a legitimate hoax topic as it was found at the holmbey hills address in that room.

yes . and that along with the peach fuzz reference to the hair makes me think of someone who has been having cancer treatment. the family did say that it wasn't michael's

Neither it was the man who died. The AR doesn't show he had cancer nor that his samples were positive for Marijuana...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

September 15, 2010, 09:19:34 AM
Hey BeTheChange i promise there is good news for you. They have used her as a lab rat to destroy her chance at being a true testimony to God by using His way of medicine. But i promise this, All of your patience toward your daughter which I'm sure has been rough, will pay off SOON!! Just Believe and KNOW!! Search GrannyCrows list for information for your daughter disease and know this, The Best is yet to Come!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions