Re: Michael and Marijuana
September 11, 2010, 06:26:52 PM
Smoking cannabis isn't harmful to the lungs which has been proven time and time again. It is by far the fastest way to alleviate pain. Vaporizing though is where it becomes a art. Especially on them volcano vapes, where you choose the temp. It is to deep to explain and i wouldn't be to good at trying. The Oil is where it is at though. You got a sore knee? Rub some oil on it. Shoulder just won't quit hurting. Oil that thang down. Cannabis oil is 5million times more important to our body than the importance of changing the oil in your car every 3000 miles. It proven to cure and do so much. But SSSHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone. They want everyone lining up to get their flu shots is all 'they' are worried about. Ohh yea the oil will kick a flu to another solar system!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 07:53:09 PM
The other thought I had was maybe it wasn't Michael's. There's that Doubles Theroy or that somebody else, a terminally ill person died in Michael's place. Maybe the MaryJ belong to this other person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 08:36:27 PM
Quote from: "LethalChaos117"
Smoking cannabis isn't harmful to the lungs which has been proven time and time again. It is by far the fastest way to alleviate pain. Vaporizing though is where it becomes a art. Especially on them volcano vapes, where you choose the temp. It is to deep to explain and i wouldn't be to good at trying. The Oil is where it is at though. You got a sore knee? Rub some oil on it. Shoulder just won't quit hurting. Oil that thang down. Cannabis oil is 5million times more important to our body than the importance of changing the oil in your car every 3000 miles. It proven to cure and do so much. But SSSHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone. They want everyone lining up to get their flu shots is all 'they' are worried about. Ohh yea the oil will kick a flu to another solar system!!!

Amen!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

September 11, 2010, 08:54:23 PM
Well I'll have to go to Holland some day to smoke in peace, if I happen to do it in my house as my neighbors probably call the police. :lol:

[ URL = ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [ IMG ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/ IMG ] [/ URL]

Subido con [URL = You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ] ImageShack.us [/ URL]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 10:23:12 PM

The underlined statement above is not accurate as there is just as much research indicating that cannabis does have adverse effects on the lungs as there is research indicating that it doesn't.  I have read several articles in medical journals that indicate that chronic marijuana smoking can affect pulmonary function.  I will briefly outline 3 of them below.  Although most of the studies I have read do acknowledge inconsistencies as to whether or not cannabis can cause lung cancer, they also acknowledge that cannabis produces more tar than tobacco.  One of the studies that outlines this info is an older article from 1993 in The Western Journal of Medicine.  However a more recent (2008) article in the European Respiratory Journal indicates that both the levels of carbon monoxide and carcinogens inhaled through cannabis are actually higher than those inhaled through tobacco.  Another article (2003) from the British Medical Journal compared cannabis and tobacco and found that tar is produced lower in the lungs than tobacco because cannabis is usually inhaled more deeply and held in longer than tobacco inhalations.  When smoked habitually, both cannabis and tobacco can lead to respiratory problems, primarily chronic bronchitis.  However I would also like to note that this article did conclude that there is no definitive link between cannabis and cancer.  It was suggested that this is because of the additional chemicals and toxins added to cigarettes.  

Obviously the effects aren't going to be the same for everyone, just as chronic cigarette smoking doesn't affect everyone the same way.  For example, I've had 2 chronic cigarette smoking family members below the age of 45 die from lung cancer, but I have also had chronic cigarette smoking relatives live into their 80's and 90's.  Perhaps the real issue is a genetic one, but nonetheless inhaling smoke of any kind habitually can be harmful in the long run.

I would also like to point out that I have nothing against smoking marijuana and I have done it many times myself.  If I wasn't an asthmatic I would even consider doing it more often.  I also think it should be decriminalized more than it already is and I would like to see medical marijuana legalized everywhere.  I just also think it should be recognized that marijuana, like tobacco, can affect lung function in some people if smoked habitually over a long period of time.  That's all.  Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 10:25:21 PM
Geez where can I get some of that oil :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

RK

September 11, 2010, 11:17:55 PM
Today's hydroponic smoko is so much stronger than what we used back in the 70's. Is it from being grown in hot house environments with artificial lighting?   Is it being injected or mixed with something much more hallucinogenic and possibily addictive?  I have not smoked dope since I became a mother (1979) but my old hippie of a husband tells me this new gear is way more powerful than what I have ever experienced and is not the plant that we all grew in amongst our vegie gardens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 12, 2010, 12:36:23 AM
Quote from: "RK"
Today's hydroponic smoko is so much stronger than what we used back in the 70's. Is it from being grown in hot house environments with artificial lighting?   Is it being injected or mixed with something much more hallucinogenic and possibily addictive?  I have not smoked dope since I became a mother (1979) but my old hippie of a husband tells me this new gear is way more powerful than what I have ever experienced and is not the plant that we all grew in amongst our vegie gardens.

The hydro is somewhat ' wacky ' , sometimes, but the benifets out weigh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Jude

September 12, 2010, 12:46:46 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "Jude"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "Andrea"
No we shouldn't all smoke it. We should learn the many other ways to use it. Smoking it burns 90% of the plants medicinal value. So people who are getting relief from smoking it are getting 10% of what they really could be getting in its pure oil extract form. So think of the possibilities. We all know what a little herb can do for people who are sick just by smoking it. But when the essential oil is taken from it and its in its purest form. It is like BAM then!!! It will destroy the "Pharma" industry and they know this and are afraid of this. Piece by Piece by Piece!!! Remember " The leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations" Revelation 22:2

It's so very true that hemp oil has many, many health benefits.  Far better than any pharmaceutical medicines out there.  Anyone reading this should google hemp oil healing benefits or something along those lines, it's astounding what hemp oil can do and it's been used since ancient times.  And ya, the pharm companies don't want us knowing because it actually works.  They want us to pay huge money to keep the disease/illness manageable instead of actually curing it, so that we are constantly padding their bank accounts.  If anyone takes the time to look into the benefits of hemp oil, google urine therapy too....something everyone has their own free supply of!  

I believe hemp was poised to take over so many industries because it has so many amazing uses:

But the people who owned these industries (the "elite") knew their businesses were at a huge risk if people went with the more economical and natural choice of using hemp, so they gave it a bad name by associating hemp directly with "marijuana" and stopped hemp from going mainstream.  I honestly believe the Earth provides us with with everything we need which is why hemp can be used for so many things.  But the "elite" would rather use a ton more resources and pollute the planet while they're at it and take as much of our hard-earned money as they can.

If Michael deliberately left marijuana where he "died", then he has literally been trying to clue us in on so many things on such a huge scale that it boggles my mind - it's like he's covering everything that is wrong with the planet and the way things are being run.  He's raising awareness on so many levels, on so many topics.  I mean, how much do you think people have learned since coming to this site?

I agree with you guys for sure. I have leanred SO much about the reality we are living in, it's insanse.

As far as marijuana goes, I agree we should learn all the other ways to use it. The video I posted about hemp oil is absolutely amazing. It can cure cancer on the skin in just DAYS.

May I also suggest vaporizing :lol: It's my favorite. lol, but on a serious note, it is much healthier than smoking and higher THC levels are present, not to mention it's the most effiecient way to ingest it.

Like I said, not saying everyone should start using it. BUT if you have any physicial or emotional issues that you're being treated by a doctor for with medication, I would highly suggest trying it and getting off the meds. They are killing us all slowly (on purpose) if you didn't know...

I can't believe so many of us here like to smoke  :lol: I like to know more about the vaporizing, if you want you can pm me, or if the admins don't mind to put it here, it would benifit more of us, and thats the idea right?

peace

Hey Jude...I'm Canadian and us Canadians love the green!  Not that I speak for all Canadians obviously but I have heard the term "stoned like a Canadian" before, which is kinda funny and true.  :lol:   And it makes sense that so many of us on here smoke it - our minds are more open to all the possibilities!!!!  ;)

Hey Angie
that vid you posted, Ima telling you I bust a gut  :lol: I played it over and over  :lol:
and ya we canuckes love the green, theres no doubt  :lol: I mean c'mon there ain't nothing more civalized the a good glow  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

September 12, 2010, 01:39:15 AM
I've been smoking with the wrong crew because it does absolutely nothing for me but make me sleepy too. Hmmmm, it's time for a meet-up.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 12, 2010, 10:59:53 AM
GM marijuana Illegal growers warn against seed laboratory for its harmful effects on health

Marijuana has not got rid of laboratory experiments. Growers clandestine drug alert the introduction of genetically modified seeds, called "skun", which accelerate the growth of plants and causes, say proponents of natural cannabis, very harmful effects on consumers.

November is the month of the harvest of marijuana. Climate has accompanied this year and the collection is especially abundant in the Segrià, bringing together optimal conditions for the cultivation of this drug. Lleida province welcomes several authorized plantations (controlled by the Guardia Civil) opiates and cannabis that results in derivative pharmacists and hemp for industrial use

Pepe added that people choose increasingly by the autocultivo "to avoid resorting to dubious foreign market". This cultivator of cannabis, accustomed to circumvent the policing and fool the "rustlers" that run through clandestine farms at night to steal plants, is now displayed particularly concerned about the appearance of transgenic marijuana.

"Called what skun and you get a variety of seed created in Dutch and Swiss laboratories.??" "These seeds are sold in specialty stores and you can also buy them online," explained Pepe. The "skun" plant is much more powerful before an adverse weather and grows in just three months, when in a natural harvest are needed between eight and nine months for the product. "All youth currently buys and grown without problems these genetically modified seeds, continues the Baix Segrià farmer. "The problem - added - is that this plant is protected to produce a resin containing some psychoactive more powerful and, therefore, very harmful to health."

Pepe has a very particular theory thereon. "Natural marijuana helps the person to be open, and this GM closes, leaves you blocked." This clandestine grower defends natural cultivation and regrets that the proliferation of these transgenic seeds among younger will not just help the legalization of the drug at a time when natural cannabis medicinal qualities are highly topical.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 12, 2010, 12:16:04 PM
I have tryed and tryed on here to tell everyone that MJ is freeing the MJ. Who is the girl he always talked about. What girl is Invincible? What girl is dangerous? Should we trust MJ over morphine? You bet! Strange disease with no cure, HAHA he said.   "MJ" Michael the archangel reveals and is the trumpet blower for the tree of life. I know the redirects sometimes go to bible verses. Can anyone disprove any of these verses or information. Just remember its a demonstration for freedom. What is in prison that must be freed? "MJ" The part of the message we keep failing to see. He didn't have all these tons of sorcery pharmacy drugs in his house just for giggles. Pure Genius!! But really just one who let God guide him down that straight and narrow!

Is it really true that the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations? (Revelation 22:2) Is it really true that the leaves are for medicine? (Ezekiel 47:12) Is it really true that the anointing oil breaks the yoke of our bondage? (Isaiah 10:27) Is it really true that Jesus taught his apostles to anoint the sick with oil? (Mark 6:13) Is it really true that a plant God gave us that has tons of potential to do good isn't allowed due to greed, hate, and racism? Is it really true that Matthew 7:18 says A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Is it really true that the field is wasted and the oil fails? (Joel 1:10) Is it true that oil might be a desirable treasure for a wise man? (Proverbs 21:20) Is it true that God will raise up for us a plant of renown? (Ezekiel 34:29) Is it true that if we obey and overcome that we are allowed to eat of the tree of life? (Revelation 2:7) Is it true that God told us a certain leaf would fade? (Jeremiah 8:13) Is it true that Jeremiah also said the herbs would wither? (Jeremiah 12:4) Is it true that prohibition against certain meats or herbs angers the Lord? (I Timothy 4:1-11) Is it really true that we are to study to show thyself approved? ( II Timothy 2:15) Is it really true that God made all herbs that yield seed and said that they are good? (Genesis 1:11-12, 29-30) Is it really true that your cup runs over once anointed with oil? (Psalm 23:5) Is it true that the wise men brought oil "the gold" to the birth of Jesus? (Matthew 2:11) Is it true that Jesus wants us to buy his gold? (Revelation 3:18) Is it really true that best medicine ever is the anointing oil? (Exodus 30:22-25) Is it true that James wrote to anoint the sick with the oil of the Lord? (James 5:14) Is it true that the anointing teaches us? (I John 2:20-27) Is it really true that the herb is for the service of men? (Psalm 104:14-15) Is it true that Jesus taught us to observe ALL things he taught? (Matthew 28:20) Is it true that oil was brought to the tomb where Jesus lay? (Mark 16:1, Luke 24:1, John 19:39-40) Is it true that the ones who does His commandments will have the right to the tree of life? (Revelation 22:14) Is it really true that we are deceived by sorcery and that sorcery is PHARMAKIA in original Hebrew language? (Revelation 18:23) Is it really true that the ointment of the Lord heals wounds, bruises, sores plus much more? (Isaiah 1:6) Is it true that sweet calamus,fragrant cane, fragrant calamus, aromatic cane, sweet smelling cane all translate out in original Hebrew to Kaneh-Bosm? Is it true that Kaneh-Bosm is the Hebrew world for Cannabis or Hemp Blossoms which was used in the anointing oil that was so broadly talked about in the Holy Bible but is silent in the Church today? Is it really true that cannabis is a plant that grows from a seed that God said was good? IT IS TRUE THAT THE FRUIT HEALS AND NOT KILLS!!!!GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!!!! It is truly time to stand up and be bold about the Word of God and doing what he has commanded and demonstrated to us. We must wake up and realize the gift that we waste. There is no more time to waste. There is no longer no excuse for lack of knowledge. We are destroyed for lack of knowledge! ( Hosea 4:6) The cures to these diseases come from the Word and are wrote clear right between the pages of Scripture. Is it true that we are not being persecuted today because of our omission to do the things that Jesus did teach and command us to do? Faith is action that takes courage to use the knowledge given to obtain wisdom! All things are possible with GOD!
am i understanding you to say that this hoax was done to get marijuana legalized ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 12, 2010, 12:25:02 PM
OMG :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

RK

September 12, 2010, 12:27:50 PM
Rastafarian?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 12:43:08 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
I have tryed and tryed on here to tell everyone that MJ is freeing the MJ. Who is the girl he always talked about. What girl is Invincible? What girl is dangerous? Should we trust MJ over morphine? You bet! Strange disease with no cure, HAHA he said. "MJ" Michael the archangel reveals and is the trumpet blower for the tree of life. I know the redirects sometimes go to bible verses. Can anyone disprove any of these verses or information. Just remember its a demonstration for freedom. What is in prison that must be freed? "MJ" The part of the message we keep failing to see. He didn't have all these tons of sorcery pharmacy drugs in his house just for giggles. Pure Genius!! But really just one who let God guide him down that straight and narrow!

Is it really true that the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations? (Revelation 22:2) Is it really true that the leaves are for medicine? (Ezekiel 47:12) Is it really true that the anointing oil breaks the yoke of our bondage? (Isaiah 10:27) Is it really true that Jesus taught his apostles to anoint the sick with oil? (Mark 6:13) Is it really true that a plant God gave us that has tons of potential to do good isn't allowed due to greed, hate, and racism? Is it really true that Matthew 7:18 says A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Is it really true that the field is wasted and the oil fails? (Joel 1:10) Is it true that oil might be a desirable treasure for a wise man? (Proverbs 21:20) Is it true that God will raise up for us a plant of renown? (Ezekiel 34:29) Is it true that if we obey and overcome that we are allowed to eat of the tree of life? (Revelation 2:7) Is it true that God told us a certain leaf would fade? (Jeremiah 8:13) Is it true that Jeremiah also said the herbs would wither? (Jeremiah 12:4) Is it true that prohibition against certain meats or herbs angers the Lord? (I Timothy 4:1-11) Is it really true that we are to study to show thyself approved? ( II Timothy 2:15) Is it really true that God made all herbs that yield seed and said that they are good? (Genesis 1:11-12, 29-30) Is it really true that your cup runs over once anointed with oil? (Psalm 23:5) Is it true that the wise men brought oil "the gold" to the birth of Jesus? (Matthew 2:11) Is it true that Jesus wants us to buy his gold? (Revelation 3:18) Is it really true that best medicine ever is the anointing oil? (Exodus 30:22-25) Is it true that James wrote to anoint the sick with the oil of the Lord? (James 5:14) Is it true that the anointing teaches us? (I John 2:20-27) Is it really true that the herb is for the service of men? (Psalm 104:14-15) Is it true that Jesus taught us to observe ALL things he taught? (Matthew 28:20) Is it true that oil was brought to the tomb where Jesus lay? (Mark 16:1, Luke 24:1, John 19:39-40) Is it true that the ones who does His commandments will have the right to the tree of life? (Revelation 22:14) Is it really true that we are deceived by sorcery and that sorcery is PHARMAKIA in original Hebrew language? (Revelation 18:23) Is it really true that the ointment of the Lord heals wounds, bruises, sores plus much more? (Isaiah 1:6) Is it true that sweet calamus,fragrant cane, fragrant calamus, aromatic cane, sweet smelling cane all translate out in original Hebrew to Kaneh-Bosm? Is it true that Kaneh-Bosm is the Hebrew world for Cannabis or Hemp Blossoms which was used in the anointing oil that was so broadly talked about in the Holy Bible but is silent in the Church today? Is it really true that cannabis is a plant that grows from a seed that God said was good? IT IS TRUE THAT THE FRUIT HEALS AND NOT KILLS!!!!GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!!!! It is truly time to stand up and be bold about the Word of God and doing what he has commanded and demonstrated to us. We must wake up and realize the gift that we waste. There is no more time to waste. There is no longer no excuse for lack of knowledge. We are destroyed for lack of knowledge! ( Hosea 4:6) The cures to these diseases come from the Word and are wrote clear right between the pages of Scripture. Is it true that we are not being persecuted today because of our omission to do the things that Jesus did teach and command us to do? Faith is action that takes courage to use the knowledge given to obtain wisdom! All things are possible with GOD!
am i understanding you to say that this hoax was done to get marijuana legalized ?

Suspicious mind I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D

[attachment=0:2qubh0mz]arnie-klein-picture_279x366.jpg[/attachment:2qubh0mz]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late