Re: Michael and Marijuana
September 10, 2010, 03:50:19 PM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

According to Kathy O'Brien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesn't allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place.

This is 100% accurate. NO WONDER it's illegal in the US. Ticks me off.

No wonder the US dislikes Holland, since you can buy pot here at almost every corner of the street and can smoke as much as you like here  :lol:

is funny because in my country you can have it for personal use ONLY... but not to make business....
i saw people who had smoked and after a while they are hungry and thirsty... maybe he use the marihuana to open his appetite

Yeah I've also struggled with weight issues due to my anxiety, In high school people thought I was anorexic because I got to be so thin. I wasn't anorexic, my problem wasn't with food. The problem was that I was so anxious and nervous all the time for no apparent reason that I simply wasn't hungry, didn't think about food. Marijuana doesn't make me super hungry it just takes aways the anxiety and gives me my appetite back. For me it has helped heal my natural state of being as well, I don't have to ingest marijuana as much to feel these effects. There's definitely spiritual changes that take place because of it, and those changes carry over into your normal state of consciousness. Kind of hard to explain, especially to people who do not use marijuana and even more so to those who look down upon it because of the reputation the MEDIA has created for it...

Imagine that.

It's illegal to have anything to do with marijuana in the US. It's ridiculous. You have to get drug tested to work virtually ANYWHERE, and you can get kicked out of the military. Knowing what I know now, it all makes sense. Can you imagine all the US soldiers using marijuana? That would lead to them all discovering the truth about the cage they are in and the evil agenda they are working for.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 10, 2010, 04:29:51 PM
OMG are we discussing pot  :lol: :lol:   Do I remember the time with that herb.  It was fun, fun, fun.  Now we are randomly drug tested at the j.o.b.  :(  It's drought season for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Jude

September 10, 2010, 04:35:20 PM

According to Kathy O'Brien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesn't allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place.

No wonder the US dislikes Holland, since you can buy pot here at almost every corner of the street and can smoke as much as you like here  :lol:

is funny because in my country you can have it for personal use ONLY... but not to make business....
i saw people who had smoked and after a while they are hungry and thirsty... maybe he use the marihuana to open his appetite

Yeah I've also struggled with weight issues due to my anxiety, In high school people thought I was anorexic because I got to be so thin. I wasn't anorexic, my problem wasn't with food. The problem was that I was so anxious and nervous all the time for no apparent reason that I simply wasn't hungry, didn't think about food. Marijuana doesn't make me super hungry it just takes aways the anxiety and gives me my appetite back. For me it has helped heal my natural state of being as well, I don't have to ingest marijuana as much to feel these effects. itThere's definitely spiritual changes that take place because of it, and those changes carry over into your normal state of consciousness. Kind of hard to explain, especially to people who do not use marijuana and even more so to those who look down upon it because of the reputation the MEDIA has created for ...

Imagine that.

It's illegal to have anything to do with marijuana in the US. It's ridiculous. You have to get drug tested to work virtually ANYWHERE, and you can get kicked out of the military. Knowing what I know now, it all makes sense. Can you imagine all the US soldiers using marijuana? That would lead to them all discovering the truth about the cage they are in and the evil agenda they are working for.

I know exactly what you are saying here, I feel it's opens another level of consciousness one that can REALLY OPEN YOU EYES  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

September 10, 2010, 04:40:58 PM

Yeah I've also struggled with weight issues due to my anxiety, In high school people thought I was anorexic because I got to be so thin. I wasn't anorexic, my problem wasn't with food. The problem was that I was so anxious and nervous all the time for no apparent reason that I simply wasn't hungry, didn't think about food. Marijuana doesn't make me super hungry it just takes aways the anxiety and gives me my appetite back. For me it has helped heal my natural state of being as well, I don't have to ingest marijuana as much to feel these effects. There's definitely spiritual changes that take place because of it, and those changes carry over into your normal state of consciousness. Kind of hard to explain, especially to people who do not use marijuana and even more so to those who look down upon it because of the reputation the MEDIA has created for it...

Imagine that.

Wow! I was told before that it gives one an appetite.
Possible that the drug has been vilified for many years by Media and Government.... guess it wouldn't hurt to try it...?  :?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Jude

September 10, 2010, 04:41:53 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
OMG are we discussing pot  :lol: :lol:   Do I remember the time with that herb.  It was fun, fun, fun.  Now we are randomly drug tested at the j.o.b.  :(  It's drought season for me.

Baaaaaaaa :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You know that reminds me that in a few places here with in the last 6 months or so, companys want drug testing too, it's the first time I have ever encounterd it, I wounder if the NWO has move up here all ready.

Well they can just go to hell  :lol: At least we can still tell the police to fuck off when we want.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 10, 2010, 04:44:48 PM
Usually they give pot to people who have cancer on their last stage for calming the  pain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

September 10, 2010, 04:50:18 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Usually they give pot to people who have cancer on their last stage for calming the  pain.

Yep, they don't give it to them in the first stages because that means they'd be healed and wouldn't need the treatment anymore...which translates to: less profit.

Here's another video about the healing properties of marijuana, how it can and DOES cure cancer, especially in the form of oil. Please watch, it's only 10 minutes long:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Jude

September 10, 2010, 04:56:49 PM

This is funny  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 05:08:47 PM
Quote from: "Jude"

This is funny  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 05:15:40 PM
Her lips are smoother than OIL but that girl is dangerous. Ole Mary!  It is all about the oil. Jesus didn't teach the apostles to anoint with oil just for novelty. The Soldiers should be spreading the Word on this. But instead this issue on the MJ is a sticky one for hoax believers. We gotta understand that MJ is taking down our nasty Pharma drug business. It all is being revealed!!! Not much longer!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

September 10, 2010, 05:16:46 PM
[youtube:3gh6qqbh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VyIDIAsCTI[/youtube:3gh6qqbh]

This is hilarious!   :lol:

I would *puff puff pass* with all of you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 05:20:25 PM
Quote from: "LethalChaos117"
Her lips are smoother than OIL but that girl is dangerous. Ole Mary!  It is all about the oil. Jesus didn't teach the apostles to anoint with oil just for novelty. The Soldiers should be spreading the Word on this. But instead this issue on the MJ is a sticky one for hoax believers. We gotta understand that MJ is taking down our nasty Pharma drug business. It all is being revealed!!! Not much longer!!!

I know what you mean. I tried talking to my mother about marijuana, and she looked at me like I was a satan worshipper  :lol:

Really though it's not very funny. It's extremely scary that people are this brainwashed about something that can save lives.

I think you're right. We need to be more open about it. No, everyone doesn't need to start smoking pot. But those who do shouldn't have to pretend they don't in fear of being judged. We should be sharing this information with others just like all the other information we have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 10, 2010, 05:25:01 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
[youtube:2zp05sgb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VyIDIAsCTI[/youtube:2zp05sgb]

OMG  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I'm dyin' here  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 05:28:09 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
Quote from: "Andrea"
[youtube:12vvps87]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VyIDIAsCTI[/youtube:12vvps87]

OMG  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I'm dyin' here  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

HAHA! Wowwww, that's an unexpected perk of the job  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 10, 2010, 05:29:01 PM
Quote from: "LethalChaos117"

I know what you mean. I tried talking to my mother about marijuana, and she looked at me like I was a satan worshipper  :lol:

Really though it's not very funny. It's extremely scary that people are this brainwashed about something that can save lives.

I think you're right. We need to be more open about it. No, everyone doesn't need to start smoking pot. But those who do shouldn't have to pretend they don't in fear of being judged. We should be sharing this information with others just like all the other information we have.

Well I'll be the first to admit it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions