MissG

Re: Michael and Marijuana
May 14, 2012, 03:38:42 AM
Long story short;
When I was a student - some years ago - a friend of mine had a plantation in his student apartment, in the kitchen. A fire started, and, imagine...the whole building got high!
This guy got quite upset, it took him time to dry up the plants and all was gone in a matter of minutes!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

Re: Re: Michael and Marijuana
May 14, 2012, 06:24:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My previous post is about the marijuana usage for fun purposes. I wasn't talking about its medical use.

@bec Unfortunately as far as I witnessed from my friends who use marijuana, the side effects I posted are admissible. I also experienced that people who start to smoke weeds, also start to try other illegal drugs which is extremely dangerous. I'm so against to all illegal drugs and them to be shown like innocent candy bars.

Pot is not illegal here and is less dangerous than coffee, if you use it right. The problem in countries where it's illegal is that the pot is mixed with shit which will make the drug dangerous. And I have NEVER seen pot smokers switch to coke or crack. I'm not saying you should smoke a joint every day, not at all, but most of the scary stories about it are bs.

speaking of coffee this debate is most likely just like the one about coffee. every other other week it is good for you or bad for you. tells me all it is about is the researchers having a job. probably with pre-cocieved notions or done by pro /con research establishments and using you guessed it tax dollars to do so
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Re: Michael and Marijuana
May 14, 2012, 12:04:11 PM
My previous post is about the marijuana usage for fun purposes. I wasn't talking about its medical use.

@bec Unfortunately as far as I witnessed from my friends who use marijuana, the side effects I posted are admissible. I also experienced that people who start to smoke weeds, also start to try other illegal drugs which is extremely dangerous. I'm so against to all illegal drugs and them to be shown like innocent candy bars.

Pot is not illegal here and is less dangerous than coffee, if you use it right. The problem in countries where it's illegal is that the pot is mixed with shit which will make the drug dangerous. And I have NEVER seen pot smokers switch to coke or crack. I'm not saying you should smoke a joint every day, not at all, but most of the scary stories about it are bs.

If you use it right! Exactly Souza! Unfortunately some people start to upload themselves with it and they lose themselves that they start to look for more "fun"! This makes them go with cracks and some other drugs. I had to experience this from the first hand. My ex bf was a marijuana addict. Yes, I use the word 'addict' because he was feeling depressed and nervous when he couldn't smoke marijuana. At the beginning he was smoking it just for fun but after a couple of months, he became addicted to it as it was calming him down. A year later, he started to use extacy, and some other drugs that I have no idea about. Marijuana was not enough for him to have his "fun". He wanted to fly more. He lost his job, his family and then me. He was growing his own marijuana, so there was nothing mixed with it. Even when he was smoking only marijuana, he was forgetting everything, he wasn't caring for anything, he was emotionless, he was coughing like he had lung cancer, couldn't breath well, his heart was beating too fast, there were dark circles around his eyes and so many other side effects of it. I met many of his marijuana addict friends and all of them were having the same side effects. And I'm talking about the time when he was using marijuana only. So saying marijuana is less dangerous than coffee is totally wrong.

The addiction starts by trying it (for most of the people). You start to smoke only one a day and then make it twice and it gets more and more. Unfortunately people lose their control easily when it comes to drugs. There're so many other ways to have fun like listening to music, making a walk at the beach or at the park or whatever you enjoy doing. There're other ways to become more creative, like reading books, travelling, watching movies and so on. Noone needs marijuana to have fun or to become  creative.

I personally do not believe Michael tried marijuana to become more creative. We're talking about Michael Jackson here. He wrote all those amazing songs, amazing poems and books. He was born with the creativeness gift that he didn't need to use anything else to push his creativity. I did read many times that he was against all illegal drugs as well. I can be wrong of course but this is my gut feeling about Michael smoking marijuana.
Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 12:08:06 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 14, 2012, 12:23:46 PM
You know what's also not good for you?

TOO MUCH food
TOO MUCH alcohol
TOO MUCH coffee
TOO MUCH time behind the computer

Everything that has TOO MUCH in front of it, is not good for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 14, 2012, 12:37:13 PM
Too much of everything is unhealthy for you. But most of them do not make you go from too less to too much . People lose their control over drugs so easily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KAP93

May 14, 2012, 01:46:22 PM

I gotta disagree on one thing. My dad started smoking pot and he did switch to crack( been clean for a year now, thank God). I really don't think smoking a joint everyday is such a good idea personally. Furthermore, buying weed from others is also dangerous because the fact is people can put anything they want in it and you'll never know. For example, one guy I know put rat poison in a joint to hurt someone else. I think if you really are that interested about the subject matter, research the truth about the plant. And if you want to smoke it, please grow it yourself! Especially if you're here in the U.S. When it comes to any form of drugs, or anything for that matter, you have to be careful, you know. People just try to make a big deal about it, probably to screw with people. Like I said, you just have to know what you're doing like with anything.

-Just thought I'd leave a comment.

With all due respect, he would have smoked the crack anyway, the pot had nothing to do with it. The rest of what you said I don't disagree with.

I see what you mean, but what I meant  was that smoking weed got him introduced to crack and he became addicted to it that way, though I know that's not what Souza meant in her post now. But he had the wrong type of motives for doing drugs anyway, he used it as a way to escape from emotional pain and became addicted. That's what his problem problem was.

On another note, the fact is you can get addicted to anything, like Phyllis Hyman who was addicted to food among other things.  You just have to watch yourself, like with anything. And you have to make sure you're not doing it for the wrong reasons. I'm sure people don't start out doing any form of drug thinking they'll become addicted to it. You just have to watch out and make sure nothing becomes so unhealthily important to you that it controls you and that can be with anything at all. Heck, you could just as easily get addicted to Mr. Jackson if you're not too careful.  :LolLolLolLol:
And as Pure Love said, an over abundance of anything in your system is bad for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 14, 2012, 02:20:36 PM
Marijuana continue prohibited, as so many other medicinal plants wonderful, but the tobacco which kills you can legally sell, aspartame causing cancer continue sweetening many beverages, weapons remain legal because kill even preventively is desirable to ensure the stolen previously, also by force of arms.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 14, 2012, 02:44:36 PM
Yup, paula, that's pretty much the bottom line.

List of potentially harmful side effects as long as my arm attached to every Rx drug sold in America and around the world and they want to pretend they are only looking out for our best interest? Bullshit n nonsense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Its her

May 14, 2012, 03:16:34 PM
...Over 11 million people smoked marijuana last month. Many may not have severe marijuana side effects from taking the drug but many people will. Marijuana side effects include physical problems like breathing difficulties and deteriorating physical abilities. Despite a popular belief, marijuana side effects speed up the heart, blood and breathing rate. The body is taxed more and this speeds up the aging process just like methamphetamines do. The marijuana side effects from this extra exertion on the body include a higher risk for lung cancer, heart attacks and strokes.

Marijuana side effects also wreak havoc on the brain when the drug is used habitually. The natural chemical balance of the brain is disrupted affecting the pleasure centers and regulatory systems. The ability to learn, remember and adapt quickly to changes is impaired by marijuana use. Depression often occurs with marijuana usage, which feeds into the cycle of more drug use to treat the pain created by drug use. This cycle of addiction is very powerful and users soon find that they cannot stop using the drug even if they want to.

This information is patently UNTRUE. One way to tell if one is reading propaganda or truth about weed is to take note of the terminology. Marijuana is not a DRUG. It is a plant, like broccoli. No one (YET) has gone to blackballing THAT plant, even though it is more highly reactive in body systems than almost any other green vegetable. Maybe because the effects are more subtle and stetched out over TIME at the cellular level, than a green which produces a noticeable high, and the taste itself has been prohibitive. Maybe because there are more receptors in the brain, SPECIFICALLY for Cannabis, than Broccoli. Hmmm, wonder WHY, GOD???  :bearhug:
The facts are that mj is a faster acting more enjoyable, and lower calorie cure than broccoli, and hemp has at least 100 more uses besides medicinal and recreational, which COULD dig deep into the pockets of the criminals controlling big business.

I was just reading here, somewhere I think, where hemp was outlawed in the thirties, because some big business newspaperman, who was also an elected politician, AND owned some forests, was afraid that hemp would hurt the profits in his :icon_evil: :icon_evil: papermill interests!  So, it's NOT just about getting high. It's about controlling the MONEY, and making certain big business gets it ALL.

I am not against big business---in America anyone enterprising and industrious enough, can become almost as rich as they can stand to be!  :affraid: :icon_bounce: What I am against is using one's political advantage to "fix" the game, and prevent competition FOR the money. Hospitals are a humongous business in bed with Big Pharma. Mj and hemp like products would clean up that filthy business, fairly and righteously, and they KNOW this.

Mj is by far, superior to ANYthing Big Pharma has created, and has NEVER killed anyone in the history of the world. BP can't say THAT about any of their DRUGS, even the friendly aspirin can be DEADLY, and HAS killed... 

Anyway, also notice the LANGUAGE used to describe BP's chemicals and the terms to describe the humble plant, mj. Does anyone remember when they used to call a place to get meds, a "DRUG Store"?

Well, they don't like that, and have been calling them "pharmacies' for decades now, since the campaign to JUST SAY NO! (to DRUGS!! :icon_lol:) was launched against marijuana in such a big way.. And they don't like it when you call their concoctions DRUGS---the accepted (PC) term is "medicines" to misdirect from the fact that meds kill more people than they make better. No medicine actually makes anyone better, they just move the symptoms of illness to another place in the body. They have "medicines" for practically every ailment. Before you know it you're on 4,5,6,19 "medicines" (and, usually IN the hospital, by then :-\ :'( :'( :'() chasing symptoms CAUSED by the first few "medicines" around in your still sick body...and then the body gives out.

It's easy to remember: Anyone calling mj a DRUG, is either innocently believing the sheep-targeted rhetoric about it from TPTB, or are PART OF the ORGANIZED conspiracy to TURN and frighten people against a pure cure and commodity such as mj, hemp oil, hashish, herb or weed.

I have never smoked or ingested any weed in any way. My first interest was fueled by the indignation over WHY a poor, scared lady with a a painful cancer should have to choose between PRISON or DISFIGUREMENT AND DEATH (from the only other alternatives: poisoning, burning, or being put in slooooow motion, until you die on morphine)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just finding out how DUPED I and most of us have been all our lives ABOUT this. We need to open our eyes and see the truth. LOOK for it.

I am not saying to get you some weed and smoke :icon_albino: it every day as if we all NEED it,  :icon_razz: any more than I am telling anyone to eat a pound of Broccoli every day. Even when it is legal some people will never find a use for it in their lives. PERFECTLY FINE!  :)

I am saying to open your mind to the truth and get over the fear which we have been indoctrinated with, so the sick people who need it can easily obtain ALL they need, not just the stingy excuses for pain management they are handing out in the name of "Medical mj". :icon_mad: 

If TPTB want to regulate it, I like what was advised in the "420 Amsterdam Smokeout" literature, to not have more than (I forget) a certain small amount of the substance on you at any time. Simple. I won't object to regulation if it is fair and safe. Sheeesh! the "father of our country"  :thjajaja121: George Washington, commanded every household to grow hemp in their home gardens!  :multiplespotting: The World Bank had no tentacles into America as yet.

Dependency issues come from INSIDE the individual, NOT from a FOOD or otherwise ingested plant!! I have a pizza addiction. BAAAD. But it is I, at the helm, not the lovely cheese ;) and spicy sauce :-*, oooh, so dangerous!  :icon_rolleyes: Some people are fixated on chocolate--especially if they take certain prescriptions which flush out their iron or magnesium...(another story). This is not to discount real chemical addictions such as cocaine or pain drugs, but the key words are "FOODs" and "DRUGs", to know which one is dangerous enough to rightfully blame a dependency on.
How CONVENIENT that the U.S. HAS a branch of government just for that!(only they are arbitrarily making such calls, not simply reporting the TRUTH about what is safe for humans...)

ReTHINK marijuana, educate yourself and free the tree.  :icon_bounce: :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

May 14, 2012, 03:50:49 PM
Side effects of marijuana:
physical effects: Marijuana impairs the lungs and cells, especially white blood cells and spermatozoa. Accelerates the pulse. Lowers the defenses. It damages the throat (pharyngitis, cough). A joint just leaves more tar in the lungs that several cigarettes among other reasons because it is smoked without a filter (bronchitis, asthma). Psychic effects: Marijuana distorts the perception spoiling the sensitivity, decreased memory and will make it difficult to think, learn and make decisions, produces anxiety and aggression altering the psychic equilibrium. Makes you lose interest and motivation for the normal things (life, health, ...) to focus attention on the drug and its rituals. Marijuana creates psychological dependence while decreasing freedom affected think the opposite is true. Cause irreversible brain damage or slow recovery. Disorder increases the personal and physical appearance deteriorates.  :affraid: 

WOW! This reminds me of a movie I saw once :icon_arrow: REEFER MADNESS  :affraid: :affraid:

A  :ghsdf: propaganda  :icon_albino: film...

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 14, 2012, 08:58:49 PM
@It'sHer: I LOVED your posts! you're great!!!
Love you sis'!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

May 14, 2012, 10:09:33 PM
Not everyone that advocates the benefits of the plant use it to smoke and change their  conscious state. Many are happy with their present state of mind, like me. Hemp oil is beneficial for your health, so I take a spoonful daily and use it as a night rehydrator on my skin. It smells a bit like dope. It's a good thing I am married to an old hippie. To him it is like perfume. We also eat hemp seeds tossed in salads. These are easily available at the health food store. You won't get stoned, but you will benefit from it's goodness.
It is true that many have believed the propaganda that has been fed them about the 'evils' of weed without any first hand experience themselves. My own father was worried back in the mid seventies when his three children were puffing up a storm....so he decided to smoke a joint with us so he could decide for himself. His conclusion was he'd rather have a beer. On another note, my 80 year old mother is going through treatment for cancer of the bladder.....we've already had our talk about pain relief  :icon_e_ugeek: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 14, 2012, 10:18:02 PM

Thank You, SimPattyK!
Oh, I am just ranting my frustrations...YOU are finding some AMAZING things!!!! WOWEE!  :icon_bounce: All those bubbleweed references and mojo and lollipops. At least ten or more things connected directly to Hoax. My jaw was just  :o :o :o when we got all kinds of "denial". You found way more connections than I EVER even imagined!! Co-incidence shmo-incidence. :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: What the heck??????????????

Makes ya THINK, huh.  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Tink

May 14, 2012, 10:43:26 PM
Reefer Madness was straight up Propaganda, with money at stake.

I dislike propaganda. But in the state of California, we do get a yearly card for Chronic Pain patients, to help us cut down on PAIN KILLERS. Edibles, etc., can help us sleep. But it also shows up in urine & blood tests - so if you have that license, you must balance everything. We have Indica (which will obliterate pain), within 2 hits normally. Or Sativa, which is to keep you awake, and keep pain down; it's a hybrid. Usually, they'll mix them both, so we can operate on some level of  normalcy, an hour or two, after smoking it. Unfortunately, eating/drinking it, can affect you for up to a few days. I have 9 documented reasons, plus I always bring in my doctor records, and my MRIs. I'm taken quite seriously.

It really helps with Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Migraines, and other chronic pain diseases, like slipped/degenerative disc disease. Most people will take it when they get home from work, so their body can just really relax. The joke? The Pharmaceuticals are CHEAPER!  :errrr: I have my license, and keep canna butter, and a small amount of Bob Marley's stuff around, just in case of emergencies - I figured it paid for itself, in two ER trips. When you're given Torridol & Demerol, or Dilaudid every time you're run into the ER, and finally you're so dehydrated that your vessels are collapsing? Believe you me - a few puffs of Bob Marley's stuff will make you drink a quart of water, and doze...and maybe pain will be less, when you wake up.

Yeah - it's the only way to cut my painkillers down, but my insurance LOOKS DOWN on it, and would rather give me enough pills to kill me each month. I only pick up orders in that number, because it lasts 3 months on me - same price as a month, idiots.

So, I can't blame big pharma - I really must blame the system. Oh, and when they banned Cannabis? Was AFTER WW2, when they no longer needed Hemp rope for the Battleships! Yes; there was a huge fight between the paper industry and cutting down forests, for Hearst! Cannabis grows much faster - and you don't need the ones that get people high at all; just the fibers. It's an easy renewable resource.

Right now, if they were intelligent? The government would let the Harvard Grads and MIT grads grow it, harvest the buds for people with chronic conditions, make money for the government - tax it at 10%, for the state it's in - then sell all the hemp fibers, for production. The losers who manage to get past the doctors to get "high?" Well, they are always disappointed, lol.

Win/win for everyone! Two different crops, off of each plant. Out here in CA, they get 3 harvests, I think.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

May 14, 2012, 11:15:56 PM

Thank You, SimPattyK!
Oh, I am just ranting my frustrations...YOU are finding some AMAZING things!!!! WOWEE!  :icon_bounce: All those bubbleweed references and mojo and lollipops. At least ten or more things connected directly to Hoax. My jaw was just  :o :o :o when we got all kinds of "denial". You found way more connections than I EVER even imagined!! Co-incidence shmo-incidence. :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: What the heck??????????????

Makes ya THINK, huh.  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_geek:

You guys are just two examples of the great, great minds here...truly.  I love how you guys express yourself and create images that make me think....I am a very, very visual learner and person in general.  I admit, sometimes, I get very tired of reading the long posts from people......not that I don't love them, literally my eyes start feeling weird.  However, the visuals that Sim does really does help.  I can look at them and my eyes don't freak out as much......
the information you and others bring to light each and every day has been magnificent.  I truly find myself in awe post after post......Souza, brilliant forum here.....btw....did you see my Amsterdam reply?  I would love to see your city some day for the art and the history.....amazing!!!! 

Have a most beautiful evening/day!
Blessings to all......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions