Cirque Du Soleil is also connected to AEG
September 09, 2010, 07:33:05 PM
I haven't heard it before that Cirque Du Soleil is also connected to AEG...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"AEG ThemeSTAR
AEG ThemeSTAR is a world-renowned producer and presenter of family entertainment, currently touring productions in seven languages in over 40 countries. The company produces and tours theatrical and arena productions for the global marketplace. Their customers are promoters, venues and presenters interested in driving traffic and increasing revenues through the use of cost-effective entertainment and educational properties. The AEG ThemeSTAR team is recognized for its entrepreneurial innovation and its operational effectiveness working with major brands including Warner Bros., Nickelodeon, HIT Entertainment, Mattel, Universal Studios, Disney, Viacom, Cirque Du Soleil, Sesame Street, Ringling Bros.,FIFA, Sydney 2000 Olympic Games, the NFL and more."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Cirque Du Soleil is also connected to AEG
September 09, 2010, 07:38:44 PM
Great information - thanks for sharing! I wonder how we can see who else is connected behind the scenes? We're beginning to see that AEG and Circue du Soleil are connected as well as Coke. Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: Cirque Du Soleil is also connected to AEG
September 10, 2010, 06:07:55 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
What should we do? Should we believe them, that MJ will talk to all of us through tv and internet on october29? We have been had so many times, with lies and deceipt. I really want to BELIEVE this, but it is very hard for me. Don't get me wrong I believe MJ is alive, but coming out on October 29, that we will have to see. I will believe it when I will see Michael talking to us, and explaining how he hoaxed his death, and who helped him.. I posted a video  by karenjoymc of joykarenmc  :lol:  and she stated her source said that AEG helped him hoax his death. Well my friends, let's keep our finger crossed so this time will be  the real thing. Love always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions