Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays
September 09, 2010, 07:11:14 PM
:P I just found this on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, it's proof that there was a delay at LAX the day MJ left on 6/25/09....lol!

go here:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you read under delays, you will see what I'm talking about. I also have a Los Angeles County court filed document that ties into the Coroner somewhere that legally states the same thing happened. When I find it, I will post. Oh and by the way, I live in Los Angeles and remember June 25, 2009 like no other, it was very sunny without a cloud in the sky. Even when we have low ceiling clouds here in L.A., it takes way longer than a couple of hours to burn off. That's another fact.

If this has already been posted and reviewed, I'm sorry for the repost.

:mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays
September 09, 2010, 07:13:51 PM
Also, not sure what the two have to do with each other because I only have the first two pages of the documents, but the LAX delay definitely involves the LA County Coroners office somehow.

Still investigating......

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

September 09, 2010, 08:08:47 PM
Quote from: "traceys_home"
Also, not sure what the two have to do with each other because I only have the first two pages of the documents, but the LAX delay definitely involves the LA County Coroners office somehow.

How could it be connected to the Coroner  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 08:27:03 PM
Quote from: "hope"

How could it be connected to the Coroner  :?

I'm not sure yet...that's why I've been scrambling trying to locate the documents. It's very strange indeed, but the connection I have yet to make. :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 09, 2010, 09:05:01 PM
Can you please explain to me what is the similarity of the coroner and the flights in LAX on June 25 2009?
Thanks
Love and blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mjboogie

September 09, 2010, 09:28:55 PM
Yeah.,I remember some members going over and over this But have we debunked this ??  I mean did anyone ever figure it out?  I thought there was a Lax employee that posted information on that day? Oh well it has been a while. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

September 09, 2010, 10:23:03 PM
I thought someone who was at LAX that day and saw a crowd of bodyguards surrounding "someone" (MJ) was quoted in a TS post? Or am I wrong? Maybe it was a video on youtube? I can't seem to keep it straight...I have read so much stuff over the last several months. I'm surprised how some of you who have been here since day 1 keep it all straight!

I remember seeing it somewhere though. Someone who was there saw the whole crowd in the blocked off area and shared their story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

September 09, 2010, 11:50:39 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Can you please explain to me what is the similarity of the coroner and the flights in LAX on June 25 2009?
Thanks
Love and blessings

I'm trying hard to figure it out myself @all4loveandbelieve. Now, if I can just find those dang documents. As I recall though, when I found them online, it didn't make any sense to me. I was kind of like "huh"? I promise I will search and search until I find the docs. As far as the connection, I don't know,,,not sure I'll ever know. Yet and still, it's strange.

I know this isn't much of an answer, but I'm trying my best to find info about this.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 10, 2010, 12:26:13 AM
This looks interesting, keeping an eye on this thread. Thanks for the investigating traceys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

ER911

September 10, 2010, 12:37:41 AM
:P I just found this on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, it's proof that there was a delay at LAX the day MJ left on 6/25/09....lol!

go here:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you read under delays, you will see what I'm talking about. I also have a Los Angeles County court filed document that ties into the Coroner somewhere that legally states the same thing happened. When I find it, I will post. Oh and by the way, I live in Los Angeles and remember June 25, 2009 like no other, it was very sunny without a cloud in the sky. Even when we have low ceiling clouds here in L.A., it takes way longer than a couple of hours to burn off. That's another fact.

If this has already been posted and reviewed, I'm sorry for the repost.

We had previously discussed the (MX)Mexicana flight, for which the status was "unknown".  I don't recall the conclusion of the discussion, but I still find it interesting to continue to discuss.

I believe that the link I am providing continues to yet another link with more info.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

September 10, 2010, 12:42:15 AM

So, the above provides the additional information regarding the status of that flight. I now recall that members were discussing the type of plane etc, passenger type etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

September 10, 2010, 03:37:43 AM
i remember watching  a video a couple of months ago made by one of the hoaxers, and she posted the words of one of the patients , she was describing that day in details, what happened in UCLA, how the alarm went and how eveyone in the hospital was evacuated when Michael's "body" arrived there, and all flights were postponed that day for a short period of time, i don't remeber whether i have saved that video or not, i'll check it out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

all4loveandbelieve

September 10, 2010, 03:31:43 PM
Thanks
Love and blessings

I'm trying hard to figure it out myself @all4loveandbelieve. Now, if I can just find those dang documents. As I recall though, when I found them online, it didn't make any sense to me. I was kind of like "huh"? I promise I will search and search until I find the docs. As far as the connection, I don't know,,,not sure I'll ever know. Yet and still, it's strange.

I know this isn't much of an answer, but I'm trying my best to find info about this.

@traceys_home thank you so much,even if it isn't much of an answer, but at least your responded back and I appreciate it.  I will try to help you find these documents. I hope I can succeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

anewfan

September 10, 2010, 05:44:06 PM
Thanks
Love and blessings

@traceys_home.....How long ago did you read these online? The reason why I am asking is because many things that were on the net early on have now disappeared or have been changed. It's really strange!

For instance, the wife of the Fire Chief, whose fire crew arrived at the scene at MJ's had a blog and wrote some info pertaining to that day. (she posted it the evening of June 25, 2009 I believe) There was a link to that blog on one of the websites, and someone posted the info she had written. I clicked on that link a couple of months ago, and the blog it linked to had nothing at all to say about MJ. In fact, it was something mundane about a movie she had recently seen. (or something like that)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

September 10, 2010, 06:00:33 PM
@tracys_home...I found it....it is on the Michael Jackson Hoax Death website.

This is the entry that was copied and pasted from her original blog from June 26, 2009......

This is the wife of Jeff Mills LAFD captain. Apparently him and his crew were the ones who worked on MJ that day. On this page she posts about it.

Here is what she posted: Posted June 26, 2009

CPR VIP: that’s the text message I received from Jeff at 2:38 PM yesterday. I am not going to write the name here because I don’t want search engines to turn it up but I think you know who I mean. As you know, Jeff’s fire station is in Bel Air and they got the emergency call. Jeff said they used everything in their paramedic kits and worked on him for 45 minutes taking turns doing chest compressions. He’s pretty sure he was gone before they got there. They went to UCLA medical center with him and had to stay quite a long time. I could see Jeff’s rescue ambulance- 71’s- on the news at the ER entrance for hours. He finally called me around 7 PM and still couldn’t say much. He was warned that the paparazzi can intercept cellphone calls. Back at his fire station, he was fielding phone calls from TMZ and other celebrity websites looking for information. Of course, he is saying, “No comment.” All of the guys on Jeff’s crew had cellphones with cameras but not one took a photo. That would be a million dollar photo. I asked him what I could write today and he said that he would only be comfortable with this… so that’s all for now. We also lost Farrah Fawcett yesterday and that was a long, hard brave struggle that she fought. I had the Farrah Flip back in the 1970’s… we all did.

Then on June 29, 2009 she posted this:

There are some online rumors that a photograph of MJ was taken by a fireman and sold for $100,000. The photograph in question (which I won’t link to because it’s despicable) shows him in the back of the ambulance with a tube down his throat. You can see the hands of the paramedics still giving him CPR. You can also see a reflection on the glass where the photo was taken from outside the ambulance… not from inside. Also online are videos showing the ambulance being swarmed by paparazzi as they back out of the residence. What an insult to Jeff and his crew who worked so hard to try and bring him back. It made me angry but Jeff and the guys just laughed off the accusation. They said the first one of them that shows up with a new boat will be the prime suspect. It makes you realize how frustrating it must be for celebrities to read all the lies printed about them in tabloids. Anyway, that’s all I have to say about the whole thing today besides what I wrote on Friday. *Added later: some people are misunderstanding this post… I am saying the photo WAS taken by paparazzi and not the firemen. But someone made up a ridiculous rumor that it was taken by a fireman and he sold it for money. Jeff even had news people calling him at the station asking if it was true. He also had reporters come into the station when the door was left open asking for “off the record” comments. Ridiculous like anything you said would be confidential.

Here is a link to June 26, 2009......

and here is a link to her June 29, 2009 blog.....(now blogging about a sunset......)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal