~Souza~

Re: Gavin Arvizos Cancer
September 13, 2010, 04:27:16 PM
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
I think michael was/is smart enough to realize if that boy was sick or not. We are not talking about a boy who fakes a stomachache because doesn't wanna go to school, we are talking about cancer. Michael was paying a treatment, this boy was living in Neverland, don't you think Michael talked to the doctors? Didn't he saw this boy bald or sick after chemotherapy?...it is not like hiding the pills under the pillow.

You should read Aphrodite's book, the boy is a trained liar.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 13, 2010, 07:23:46 PM
Are doctors liars too? If Michael was paying for the chemo treatments where did that money go? I guess he payed the doctors. I am sure the boy had some sort of cancer and caught on time. Yes I strongly agree that , his family they are all pathalogical liars, and they thought they would have gotten away with it. If I were the judge I would have put that family in prison.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

September 13, 2010, 09:21:04 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Are doctors liars too? If Michael was paying for the chemo treatments where did that money go? I guess he payed the doctors. I am sure the boy had some sort of cancer and caught on time. Yes I strongly agree that , his family they are all pathalogical liars, and they thought they would have gotten away with it. If I were the judge I would have put that family in prison.

Yeah, including the boy. And yes, doctors lie too if they get paid enough. It's not a fact that all doctors are honest and good people. Wake up and smell the coffee...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2010, 09:23:52 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Yeah, including the boy. And yes, doctors lie too if they get paid enough. It's not a fact that all doctors are honest and good people. Wake up and smell the coffee...

Smell the coffee while listening to this...

[youtube:2gcoixdn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePzxmfXvWOw[/youtube:2gcoixdn]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

all4loveandbelieve

September 14, 2010, 07:14:12 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Well Souza it means that the doctors do not take their oath seriously. Well I guess in U.S.A yes you pay the doctors, in canada especially in Montreal the doctors are payed by medi care, meaning by the government. I still have trouble believing that the doctors are lying. Sorry my opinion. Maybe we can do coffee sometimes. If you ever come to visit look me up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

September 14, 2010, 07:45:18 PM
It was all fake to get money and destroy Mikes image
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

September 14, 2010, 09:45:52 PM
I really dont believe or think that anyone would dare fake cancer for anything...... thats just sick and wrong in my view if they did fake that, and if it was the case, then Karmas a Bitch  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 14, 2010, 11:54:04 PM
Quote from: "awesome1"
I really dont believe or think that anyone would dare fake cancer for anything...... thats just sick and wrong in my view if they did fake that, and if it was the case, then Karmas a Bitch  :lol:

I think the same, but maybe some people like the Arvizos don't believe in karma ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2010, 09:04:19 AM
The beauty of the Arvizo deception is that it could have been achieved by embellishment and omission.  Think about it. A lay person doesn’t know the difference between an appendix scar and a splenectomy scar or between IV therapy and chemotherapy. It all looks the same, you just have to avoid having the doctor and lay person cross paths.

Obviously there is evidence that there was time in hospital, there was a surgery. What is not clear is what the surgery or hospitalisation was for. All seems very hearsay and anecdotal to me. It could easily have been something benign and built up by them as an opportunity to get to Michael.

Now, for a little bit on the cancer/s. Souza mentioned metastases. This depends on where the primary tumour is. I would tend to think that the (so claimed) 16lb gastric carcinoma would have been the primary tumour. Now here is where the “rare” part comes in. It’s not that the cancer is rare; it’s that it’s rare in kids. Gastric carcinoma is very rare in children- only 0.05%. Long term survival in kids is also rare. The role of chemotherapy and radiotherapy in treatment is “not well defined” and the best quote of all, “surgical therapy alone may prolong survival but thus far has only proven to be palliative”. 20% of patients live at least 5 yrs. following diagnosis (wow, that’s generous) and a tumour caught in its early stages carries the best prognosis (I don’t think a 16lb tumour qualifies as “caught early”). Most common metastasis sites- LUNG or LIVER, not spleen or kidney.

The spleen is an infrequent site for metastatic disease and primary Splenic Lymphoma is rare.

Renal Cell cancer (kidney) usually travels to bone, lung or liver and is USUALLY FATAL. Overall survival rate 56% in patients at 5yrs of age but is RARE in children- incidence 0.1 to 0.3% of all neoplasms. If localised in the kidney prognosis is better (Gavin’s wasn’t). Patients with lymph involvement (includes spleen) had poorer survival rates.

So, how is it possible that this kid is playing football now? I can only think of three possibilities: Doctors saved him as claimed (hard to believe from above evidence), it was a miracle or they lied.

You see, we here expect Michael to come back one day. Whether he does or whether he can't I would love to find, here at this investigators site with everyone’s help, just one undeniable by anyone fact that totally vindicates him once and for all. How proud would we all feel if he could come back knowing that we have irrefutably cleared his name?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal