Gavin Arvizos Cancer
September 09, 2010, 06:49:48 PM
Does anyone here know what kind of cancer the Arvizo boy had and how he managed to survive it? And survived it well enough to go on and lead an apparently normal life.

Just wondering if the family made the whole thing up at the get go to gain access to MJ. Has anyone ever looked into it?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Re: Gavin Arvizos Cancer
September 09, 2010, 06:55:10 PM
That's an interesting observation, never would've thought of that. But I wouldn't put it past them. Actually, every picture I've seen of Gavin Arviso he looked quite healthy and had hair (which is rather peculiar if you're going through chemotherapy). I hope the family didn't lie about it just to get closer to Michael-- but you never know, with all these crazy folks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

September 09, 2010, 07:15:24 PM
I think if we could prove it was all a hoax we could further disclose the motives of the Arvizos.

I really wish people would drop the molestation crap once and for all. It saddens me greatly to think people still believe this of MJ in spite of winning his court battle and all the good he has done.

My daughter wants her school choir to sing "The Lost Children" at their end of year event but thinks they will refuse due to the cloud over MJs integrity. And this from a Catholic school! How ironic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

September 09, 2010, 07:40:37 PM
Quote from: "Heartsong"
I think if we could prove it was all a hoax we could further disclose the motives of the Arvizos.

I really wish people would drop the molestation crap once and for all. It saddens me greatly to think people still believe this of MJ in spite of winning his court battle and all the good he has done.

My daughter wants her school choir to sing "The Lost Children" at their end of year event but thinks they will refuse due to the cloud over MJs integrity. And this from a Catholic school! How ironic.

She should stand up and debate the issue with them. It may not change their mind but hopefully their judgmental ways will convict their hearts. You are right - how ironic....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

September 09, 2010, 09:11:23 PM

I agree with you 100% . It is amazing about the humans, they only remember the bad never the good. How about all the good Michael did, helping everyone,being a humanitarian and then they stab him in the back, and people still continue talking about the molestation crap. Let it be he has been acquitted, HE DID NOT DO IT NOW MOVE ON... Love everyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

September 09, 2010, 09:15:54 PM
Gavin had a veru deadly and agressive form of cancer, but he was miraculously cured faster then I change clothes. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I think that was a big hoax as well. I know it is a big accusation, but I have read enough about that family to know how they operate. They knew that was the way to get into Mike's life and they succeeded. Those peopke need to be charged and sentenced, along with a whole list of other snakes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

September 09, 2010, 09:36:51 PM
I wonder was Gavin ever actually checked into a hospital? I only remember reading Aphrodite Jones about how he lived with his grandparents?And they had a special room for him?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 09, 2010, 09:54:10 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I wonder was Gavin ever actually checked into a hospital? I only remember reading Aphrodite Jones about how he lived with his grandparents?And they had a special room for him?  :?

That's what I remember as well. I think they said he went to the hospital, but I can't remember reading Mike or Chris visiting him there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 09:55:41 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Gavin had a veru deadly and agressive form of cancer, but he was miraculously cured faster then I change clothes. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I think that was a big hoax as well. I know it is a big accusation, but I have read enough about that family to know how they operate. They knew that was the way to get into Mike's life and they succeeded. Those peopke need to be charged and sentenced, along with a whole list of other snakes.

Do you know what kind Souza? Wouldn't mind researching it (the cancer) a bit. Be nice to know the survival rate, for one.

And yes, all the snakes need rounding up and putting in jail. Michael was the victim and no one can see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 09:56:09 PM
I think I've seen a pic of Gavin when he was in the hospital (possibly shown during the Bashir documentary).  I know that documentary included a segment showing Michael pushing him in a wheelchair around Neverland.  I do also recall seeing him without hair.  It was either the pic in the hospital or the segment in the documentary when he is in the wheelchair.  I can't remember now.  Personally I don't think this was a hoax because I think Doctors would have picked up on it.  Michael talked about how he told Gavin to envision Pac Man eating away all of the cancer cells and how the Doctors were floored at how well Gavin recovered.  I just don't think that the Arvizos could have pulled one over on Doctors like that as clearly medical tests would have indicated if there was no cancer present.  I also don't think that the Arvizos could have found a Doctor to help them with a 'cancer hoax'.  I feel like Michael may have even visited Gavin in the hospital at one point, but I can't remember.  I haven't seen the Bashir documentary recently and honestly I don't want to watch it again to find out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 10:06:23 PM
Gavin did indeed have cancer and Michael's caring and concern healed him.  Here's a beautiful video shot at Neverland Ranch of Michael, Gavin and Star back when Gavin was undergoing chemotherapy.  This video shows Michael's true friendship, caring and concern.  Like Michael told Bashit - "it's what the whole world should do.  With just a little love and caring and concern, I've seen a lot of kids get cured from cancer.  I've seen it a lot."  

God bless your beautiful soul, Michael.....if only everyone could follow your example, we indeed could HEAL THIS WORLD!

We love you, Mike!

[youtube:2zqa2z4x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGdXS-oRQno[/youtube:2zqa2z4x]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

September 09, 2010, 10:20:13 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Do you know what kind Souza? Wouldn't mind researching it (the cancer) a bit. Be nice to know the survival rate, for one.

And yes, all the snakes need rounding up and putting in jail. Michael was the victim and no one can see it.

The kind that wasn't discovered yet -- i.e. a mysterical form...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 10:24:56 PM
One of the things that has always pi$$ed me off about the Arvizos is that they could have easily written a book telling Gavin's story and how Michael helped him beat cancer.  I truly believe that Michael would have been happy to be included in Gavin's healing story.  Imagine how many children and families dealing with cancer could have read Gavin's account and drew inspiration from it to help with their own healing.  They would have made all kinds of money on it too, because sadly that is all they were after.  Instead, they had to turn on and ruin the very person who helped them through it.  I guess the idea of earning some legitimate money was beyond them.  What a travesty!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 10:57:20 PM
Does anyone here know what kind of cancer the Arvizo boy had and how he managed to survive it? And survived it well enough to go on and lead an apparently normal life.

Just wondering if the family made the whole thing up at the get go to gain access to MJ. Has anyone ever looked into it?
You know that bother me also.  That family got the same lawyer that Jordie Chandler's father had.  When I saw his name and the same psychiatrist that saw Jordie Chandler, I felt that MJ was been setup.  Also, they tried to pull a stunt on Chris Tucker. I have a feeling that Chris Tucker warned MJ about this family.  So I feel that MJ was setting them up. Playing in his hands. The only thing I found on Gavin's cancer was the drs remove a 16lb tumor from his stomach, his spleen and a kidney.  When you have your spleen removed, you should be in a sterile environment because you set yourself up catch virus and diseases easily.  I saw the apartment they were living in and it didn't look too sterile to me.  Your spleen helps to fight off infections, right?  The article I was reading stated he was diagnosed in 2000. Here's the article. I will continue to do research
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One more thing Gavin wanted to be an actor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 11:28:09 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"

You know that bother me also.  That family got the same lawyer that Jordie Chandler's father had.  When I saw his name and the same psychiatrist that saw Jordie Chandler, I felt that MJ was been setup.  Also, they tried to pull a stunt on Chris Tucker. I have a feeling that Chris Tucker warned MJ about this family.  So I feel that MJ was setting them up. Playing in his hands. The only thing I found on Gavin's cancer was the drs remove a 16lb tumor from his stomach, his spleen and a kidney.  When you have your spleen removed, you should be in a sterile environment because you set yourself up catch virus and diseases easily.  I saw the apartment they were living in and it didn't look too sterile to me.  Your spleen helps to fight off infections, right?  The article I was reading stated he was diagnosed in 2000. Here's the article. I will continue to do research

One more thing Gavin wanted to be an actor.
I found this article that someone else believes that Gavin may not being sick
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions