TMZ Live 9/09/10
September 09, 2010, 06:34:29 PM
Ok, I know some of you have watched this already.  Lightbulbs went off for me, but I'd love to hear some other opinions!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TMZ Live 9/09/10
September 09, 2010, 08:57:54 PM
I'm on my way to watch it now.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

September 09, 2010, 08:58:10 PM
Okay.  Alot today about Donald Trump and his attempts to end the feud about building the mosque near the Twin Towers site in New York.

Link to TMZ Live

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What really stood out to me was in Part 5, starting around 3:28 (and just listen until the end), Harvey is  talking about Donald Trump the "quintessential businessman" how he is "so smart on so many levels" and how Trump "can see the big picture" "like he plays chess and he can see that one move is connected to the next move and he thinks ten steps ahead" "(Trump) is the most effective PR person in the country... and he does it not so that he can go out to dinner and be recognized, he is already recognized, he does it to promote his empire, and it works..." Other guy says "of course he (Trump) was bankrupt 20 years ago and now he's back" and Harvey says " and what a great story! ...people who lose it and then come back, it's more interesting than people who constantly... it's just more interesting. He's really amazing."

(and remember Trump and MJ are friends...)

And just a couple of random things -

Also in Part 5, starting at 1:54 Harvey talks about one of the TMJ guys going to the allergist for a sleeping problem, getting pins stuck in his arms, getting a pill to help him, how it came on all of a sudden.....

Part 4, starting at 2:49, Harvey is talking to Trump on the phone, LIVE, and someone makes the comment about "stop a bad thing from getting worse", and later "if we can end a bad situation everyone can go home happy"  -    this just made me think about the situation with MJ and Evan Chandler, where MJ's advisors, insurance company, whatever, probably made this similar point concerning the legal issues they were involved with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 09:12:43 PM
Okay which one of you submitted the question about getting permission to cover a song??  :lol: That instantly took me back to the Cali Swag District cover of Wanna Be Where You Are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 09:45:32 PM
That's what I was referring to.  The minute I heard that TMZ was trying to get "The Donald" on the telephone, my ears perked up.  Nothing like hearing it from the source!  He told us that this was not a prime property.  That he's put an offer in to purchase the property out of LOVE (for his city), and to put an end to the histeria brewing about this situation.  He was quite clear that he was all about freedom of religion in America and that religious tolerance was the foundation on which America was built.

Thats what friends are for, right Michael?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

September 09, 2010, 10:45:17 PM
Thanks for the great video link, I had not seen that.  It seems like Donald is a true friend.  Interesting that Donald says almost the same thing about MJ in this video "He was a great guy, he was actually a very smart businessman..." that Harvey says about Donald on TMZ Live

I was thinking about the "big picture" - and thinking how this thing Donald is doing is not a real estate deal, it is a humanitarian effort.  And I wondered where he got the idea  :)

It's nice to think about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions