You know, I NEVER noticed Michael's fingernails until the hoax, but now they are one of the first features I look at on him.  I can picture me meeting him right now; I'll want to kiss his hand just to check the nails out to see if it is really him, LOL!

Anyway, I do think that it is Michael in the pics with the follower fans.  Who's the guy fan?  I never realized he had any male followers.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
You know, I NEVER noticed Michael's fingernails until the hoax, but now they are one of the first features I look at on him.  I can picture me meeting him right now; I'll want to kiss his hand just to check the nails out to see if it is really him, LOL!

Anyway, I do think that it is Michael in the pics with the follower fans.  Who's the guy fan?  I never realized he had any male followers.

You must not have been paying attention then :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Serenitys_Dream

ok Karen must be reading this site or something...

It is sad when people lie about Michael's closest fans. I don't understand the cruelty Samantha has endured by fans who weren't there.     about 1 hour ago  via TweetList!

Here is the photo that Michael kept with him on the makeup table in the last weeks of his life. He loved these girls
[attachment=0:1undoyuy]pic in mj dressing room via karen.jpg[/attachment:1undoyuy]
about 1 hour ago  via TweetList!

Here is a photo I took from my car after rehearsal. I was behind MJ. I had to wait while he talked to them
[attachment=1:1undoyuy]Karen tweet.jpg[/attachment:1undoyuy]
about 1 hour ago  via TweetList!  

FROOTknowsTROOT
@wingheart maybe start by not reffering to them as "closest"?? We all loved him, but didn't have the means to do what the followers did

Michael loved all of his fans. But these were the fans who were close and witnessed his last days.    
26 minutes ago  via TweetList!

neverletyoupart
@wingheart lord, did you just have to explain yourself with that one too? Siiiigh LOL
33 minutes ago  via Twitter for iPhone  in reply to wingheart

@neverletyoupart LOL yes....the immature jealousy is all out of control.....good night.
18 minutes ago  via TweetList!  in reply to neverletyoupart
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Something about Karen Faye just doesn't sit right with me.

She's hiding something, or she's trying too hard to make things seem a certain way. I can't put my finger on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Serenitys_Dream

Well when were the pictures of the "girls" taken because in the picture Michael supposedly kept on his makeup table in the last weeks of his life, they are wearing the same clothes and the guy isn't in the picture?
So when did they give this picture to Michael so he could put it on his makeup table?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Here is the shape of the mouth I mean. It's rounded, even when he smiles The corners of his mouth are always pointing a little downwards. It's soft and really charachteristic for his face, together with his eyes.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Michael and Michael  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

You must not have been paying attention then :lol:

Honestly I really wasn't paying attention.  I am one of the fans who rediscovered Michael after his "death"  I hadn't actively listened to his music since I was a kid and had completely lost track of him.  I remember seeing the pics of him and the kids in a comic book store in late 2008 and thinking how I couldn't believe how big his kids were.  I am so glad that I have "come back" to him though.  I had really been missing out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Here is the shape of the mouth I mean. It's rounded, even when he smiles The corners of his mouth are always pointing a little downwards. It's soft and really charachteristic for his face, together with his eyes.

Great examples. I soooo know what you mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have a few comments about the Karen tweets and photos.

1.)  She mentioned jealous fans and I can't help but wonder if she isn't jealous herself that she wasn't in the pic.

2.)  It looks awfully light outside for the pic she took from her car to have been taken after a rehearsal.  Wasn't it usually midnight or better before they were finished?  Perhaps she meant that this one was taken before the rehearsal.

3.)  For someone who is so offended by the hoaxers, it sure does seem like she lurks on the hoax forums a good bit.  Something about Karen doesn't sit well with me either.

I would also like to add that I can't help but wonder what Michael really thought of the followers.  They kinda remind me of puppies following their owners around everywhere.  Clearly they must have some money since they don't seem to work, so it's a shame that they couldn't honor their hero by spending that time volunteering somewhere or doing something more constructive with their lives.  Oh well, to each their own.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do think it's Michael in the photos, but I'm not wanting to argue with anyone who thinks otherwise. Just wanted to  post some other photos of that same day, for anyone wanting to see them.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Very interesting thread.

The photos do look photoshopped and I think Souza is correct that there's a double.

I know Michael adored his fans but he had to get tired, right?  So, a double filled in to not disappoint the fans.  I've also seen photos of Michael with nails looking very clear. Seeing them discolored doesn't always convince me it's MJ.  

With doubts and concerns about Karen, I'm reminded what Pearl Jr. had to say about her in the emovie book.  Pearl even wrote MJ a letter about Karen to warn him about her. At least, that's what she says and includes the letter in the e-book.

To figure out what MJ and Karen's relationship is, is really difficult.   I often dismiss Karen but then I think about her saying she applied MJ's makeup in the casket, which took over 6 hours (!)  Why so long? We've gone over that before, I know.  She's gotta know something about the hoax to be bold enough to talk about the casket work, right?

MJ asked Karen back to work with him after letting her go a few years ago and he called her back right before he left the scene. One pattern that's interesting is quite a few former employees of MJ were brought back a few months or so before June 25.

Are some of these characters playing a role as scripted or are they being played?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

the second and the third photos do look photoshoped, really strange, it's funny that Michael called that Sam and her group  fleas :lol: , no matter how much he loves and adores his fans he's a human being who needs privacy and peace and i can imagine how annoying it is when you are stalked everywhere by a group of fans, no privacy,if we believe Sam she and her friends were the ones who were important in MJ's life, his favourite ones among all of his fans, i really don't like it, Michael loved all his fans equally. About Karen- she's a drama queen and i really dont believe a word she says, from time to time she seems an attention seeker and i dont like it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

by looking at the outfit, it seems, these photos were supposed to be from the same day as this one :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
So all those pictures were taken on the same night......so how could MJ have had a picture on his dresser all the time if the group shot was obviously also taken on that night too???  Things that make you go hmmmm.

Does Karen Faye have a boyfriend???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions