Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "mumof3"
I am getting co fused are the above pictures photoshoped I'd have I miss understood if they are fake they are good
I mentioned before about Karen saying michael liked samantha and she realized this when she found her photo in his dressing room
She is labouring the point but then I read michael called her flea
But anyway I see what you mean they could be doing this for him to help the hoax

Flea:
A parasite transported by small furry animals that derives nourishment through blood.

A flea is someone who is annoying and wont go away. Like a flea to a dog, such a person will continue their ways, unswayed by what you say.

A female that doesn't do anything with her life, is loud for no reason and hangs out with strays

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Doesn't sound like a term of endearment to me but hey, maybe I just misunderstand, I am kind of old  :lol:
Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 05:53:13 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bella"

I think she lied. I don't believe Michael told her he didn't wanna make the shows. I believe in the dancers, in the team of TII, who *all* said he was well and enthusiastic.

But I don't get it - WHY??! For me Karen and TINI feel guilty because they think they couldn't "save" him and thats why they are beating everyone with their hating tirades. I never thought about Sony or anyone else could pay them for this... hm. It's quite interesting, I have to think about it - maybe I will get the foggy clouds out of my head  :?

Samantha did lie. She and Karen were all happy and said that this is going to be a perfect show, Michael is at his best. This was prior to June 25th. After his death, they sang another tune.

I believe Michael was happy about the tour.
stressed?  Obviously
Perfectionist? As always.

But no this pictures are real.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

mumof3

I read somehere he had a list if fleas and ticks but I can't remember where I read it
Karen said this about samantha on twitter it was when she was asking for everybody to stop the arguing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Catty women are such a turnoff, no wonder why MJ isn't seen with them often, if at all. It it was truly a women close to him, she would protect his privacy by not talking and just be thankful she had those special moments, like Liz and Diana.

Question, if a picture has been shopped, when you zoom up super magnified, wouldn't you see edges? I'm not too saavy there. Just something weird about the top pic is that it looks like MJ is sitting with his legs spread open and her between, seems awkward in a van. The gesture of grabbing a piece of material I've seen him doing that before, little cute idiosincrasy he has. In the last pic MJ has his hand up where her boob is, seems a little odd, who would do that. So maybe photoshopped. And IMO that's all MJ. And fleas sounds like in the same general catagory as leeches. Fleas=females and leeches=males that want everything they can from MJ!!

DancingTheDream are you saying this "fanfare" dishonesty has brought you a step closer to "believing"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Question, if a picture has been shopped, when you zoom up super magnified, wouldn't you see edges? I'm not too saavy there.

Although these ones are just for fun and we KNOW they're photoshopped and the body really doesn't match the head, although Mo streched it to make it look bigger, there are not really visible edges. Mo is not a professional photoshopper, so imagine what a prof could be capable of... Enjoy again: Arnie's Tribute to Haute Couture!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

plleezzee  noGeeze, that's almost blasphemous :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I must be getting better at pinpointing the doubles because I said right away "that's not Michael"  :lol:

I don't know how many agree, but to me those look like doubles more than any we've seen so far...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I must be getting better at pinpointing the doubles because I said right away "that's not Michael"  :lol:

I don't know how many agree, but to me those look like doubles more than any we've seen so far...
I am sorry but all of the pictures (except Klein  ;)) are Michael.

Look at the fingers for one, discoloured finger nails and it isn't makeup to make them look that way. You all just see doubles everywhere but when we get something stuck in our head, sometimes we see what we want to see, even when it may not be correct.

[attachment=0:2zbv57jy]fingers.jpg[/attachment:2zbv57jy]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

sorry, but I am certain it's a double. If the nails are your only argument than that is really not enough to convince me otherwise. It's not because it's in my head, it's because he looks like one of the doubles and not like Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

When Michael smiles, his lower left lip is crooked. These pics all have that. If you look at his pics through the years, he has always ahd that crooked smile, and that is how I have always been able to know if it was a double or not.
The pics of uncle Arnie are pricless and a little gross  :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
sorry, but I am certain it's a double. If the nails are your only argument than that is really not enough to convince me otherwise. It's not because it's in my head, it's because he looks like one of the doubles and not like Mike.

Me too. I wasn't even thinking about doubles when I saw these pictures.

I don't know how anyone could be so sure just because of the nails? Not getting it. Please enlighten me if you can. Couldn't make up or some kind of nail polish be used on the nails? To me that sounds easier than an entire prosthetic face. The nails would be like the "finishing touch" on the final piece of work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Quote from: "hope"
When Michael smiles, his lower left lip is crooked. These pics all have that. If you look at his pics through the years, he has always ahd that crooked smile, and that is how I have always been able to know if it was a double or not.
The pics of uncle Arnie are pricless and a little gross  :shock:  :lol:

I only see Michael smiling in one picture. Well, there's somewhat of a smile in all of them, but only one where it shows his teeth and the "crooked lower lip" as you pointed out. To me the entire mouth area doesn't look like Mike. And something with the nose, perhaps the space between the nose and the lip? I don't know, all I know is I had to do a DOUBLE take when first seeing these pictures.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

The crooked lip can be duplicated. Mike's mouth is fuller, rounder, even when he smiles. I don't know how to explain, but I'll try to show what I mean with pictures later on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
The crooked lip can be duplicated. Mike's mouth is fuller, rounder, even when he smiles. I don't know how to explain, but I'll try to show what I mean with pictures later on.
[font=][/font]

I know what you mean. It's so easy to see in my head but it's hard to explain. But I know what you mean about his mouth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal