HazzelyTopic starter

The "orange pants Michael" was Michael
September 09, 2010, 03:41:07 PM
I saw many people saying the "orange pants Michael" was not Michael but a double even after having heard him talking and singing..
I found this picture and I hope it clears up your doubts.. for his sake

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

~Souza~

Re: The "orange pants Michael" was Michael
September 09, 2010, 04:46:25 PM
Oh now I see what you mean!!!!! Yes it is Michael!! But Michaell who?

Sorry, but this pic really doesn't convince me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 05:01:49 PM
I used to think it was him, but after rewatching TII several times I don't think so anymore. My guess is that there may indeed exist some very limited footage of MJ rehearsing on these same clothes; I think that they needed to show him in different clothes -to account for the number of rehearsals-, and MJ only did a few songs on 'orange pants day'. So they created orange pants guys to shoot some other songs. (not sure if i've explained myself cleatly enough  :?: )

The more I watch it the more convinced I am. There may be a few orange pants moments where we actually see MJ, but most if it it's definitely not him IMO

I'm not sure about this picture actually -but not convinced!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjwr

September 09, 2010, 06:01:24 PM
What I beLIEve and already said on an other topic is; There are doubles that are way more looking like Michael we don't know. Michael "told" us NAVI was the "number one" impersonator/lookalike whatsoever, so that we believe that there's no one more looking like Michael.

About the picture and your statement. The picture doesn't tell me much at all. The man is wearing glasses and "looks" like Michael Jackson. I am not trying to diss Michael Jackson or anything particular, but you know like in the HIStory tour Michael lip-synched alot and how do you lip-synch with pre-recorded audio. The shots in the movie are most of the time the same audio from a song, but how can you sing one song in one straigth line with the same voice?

A video for you to watch is from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know theres a topic with the video, but it doesn't mather right now.
Just watch the video and I wonder if you will change your mind.  ;)

[youtube:381uvwns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb-4cx8_fvc[/youtube:381uvwns]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything.
If you\'re a man, you take it.

~Souza~

September 09, 2010, 06:04:26 PM
Purple lighting, fedora, sunglasses...there is no way to see who this is. Besides that, this is a picture, not a screen from the movie so it could be orange dude, could be someone else with the same outfit and even mask. If I compare this picture with the one we see in Black or White/Thriller in the film, I say it's not him. TII is Michael Jackson's Big Optical Illusion in every possible way. Him/not him/him/not him. As for the TII footage: all you have to do is look at the movements. If they are off or even bad: it's not him. Changing Billie Jean into a parody? No way in hell. Not able to dance because he's ready for his zimmer frame? No way, because he still has the moves as we can clearly see in other clips from TII. It the movements are sharp with great timing: it could very well be him but it could also be a double that dances well. Don't go by the looks, he can fool his own mother. If He can dress up like Dave Dave, others can dress up like him, it's simple as that. People just seem to be in double denial about that movie, and I don't get why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 09, 2010, 06:19:41 PM
Souza.  Don't go by the looks, he can fool his own mother. If He can dress up like Dave Dave, others can dress up like him, it's simple as that.

Are you implying that the double was actually using latex and not just make-up on his face? That would be more accurate than any of the impersonators who we can tell a mile off are not MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 09, 2010, 06:31:40 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Souza.  Don't go by the looks, he can fool his own mother. If He can dress up like Dave Dave, others can dress up like him, it's simple as that.

Are you implying that the double was actually using latex and not just make-up on his face? That would be more accurate than any of the impersonators who we can tell a mile off are not MJ.

Prostetic make-up, I have been saying that for months, but people don't seem to know what the possibilities are with it these days. Just look at the mayor in Ghost, that was 13/14 years ago. Believe me, they can make me look like Michael Jackson and I would fool you all! (Well, not all of you  :lol: )

Hard to fake: eyes...hence the sunglasses.

[youtube:2gh6hxh6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V4ROTbipGg&feature=related[/youtube:2gh6hxh6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 09, 2010, 06:37:27 PM

Another example: Angelina Jolie in Salt (very good movie by the way!). She also had prostetic hands. Seriously, the sky is the limit.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 07:35:44 PM
The only that was really Michael the orange pants was in the early  ... until the moment he sings Spechless. All others are very awkward and charmless.
Not to have doubts regarding the doubles, just compare Michael gray suit (Singing TDCAU) and blue shirt (singing I Want You Back) with that sing Human nature ... There is much difference ... When is really  Michael, a man is handsome, charming, youthful appearance! Not to mention the dance moves.
I also have many questions regarding the Billie Jean, because in Man in the mirror I see the same appearance... I think that is not Michael.
To finish ... you'll call me crazy, but at the final moment of TII. when he says that back in his time, play a little, snaps his fingers and Bam ... is also a double (my opinion, ok ...)  :roll:  :roll:
I'm crazy?? I think not!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

September 09, 2010, 07:43:57 PM
The picture does not convince me that the orange pants guy was MJ.

One thing I noticed about this person was his ears. It seems MJ did not like to wear the ear pieces that most performers use today. He was very clear in TII how he felt about them and I read somewhere that he and Kenny were in total disagreement abut using them, however orange pants MJ seems at ease with them and the orange pants scenes were all early in the rehersals, while the clip in TII where MJ complained about the ear pieces was later a few days before he faked his death.

I know we aren't seeing every second of the rehersals and it's possible orange pants MJ also didn't like them, but he seems at ease with them in his ear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 08:34:00 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Prostetic make-up, I have been saying that for months, but people don't seem to know what the possibilities are with it these days. Just look at the mayor in Ghost, that was 13/14 years ago. Believe me, they can make me look like Michael Jackson and I would fool you all! (Well, not all of you  :lol: )

[youtube:30h6cyw7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V4ROTbipGg&feature=related[/youtube:30h6cyw7]

Yep. There is no way to tell.

For some reason I just got the image in my head of MJ in "The Making of Thriller" when he had that white plaster type stuff painted on his face and left to dry to make a mold of his face...

Now take that mold and make a face for someone else to wear and...BAM!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

~Souza~

September 09, 2010, 08:38:08 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

[youtube:1nn1wc5l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V4ROTbipGg&feature=related[/youtube:1nn1wc5l]

For some reason I just got the image in my head of MJ in "The Making of Thriller" when he had that white plaster type stuff painted on his face and left to dry to make a mold of his face...

Here is a mold from 1996  ;) :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 08:40:45 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

[youtube:3el90jen]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V4ROTbipGg&feature=related[/youtube:3el90jen]

Here is a mold from 1996  ;) :

Well how 'bout that!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MJonmind

September 10, 2010, 01:35:48 AM
Well this definately ups the difficulty level of identification. It's a mad MJ hoax world. Only the fittest (eagle-eyed) will survive. :(  :?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions