MY PSYCHIC READING
September 09, 2010, 07:07:22 AM
I know how you all feel about psychics, but I just wanted to share my reading I had less than 5 minutes ago today.

The psychic felt that Michael had indeed passed over, but the confusion we feel is because we have not been told the entire truth about how he died.  She felt that he was on medication for a serious illness that he had, but was not an addict.  She felt that some of the surgeries he had had along with the skin lightening (I know he had vitiligo, but she felt he also did something else to his skin) contributed to the illness that he had.  She felt that the Will was fake.  She felt that he was not buried at Forest Lawn, but had been cremated and scattered around the family home, which could explain the fake funeral we all saw and knew to be fake.  I asked how he could perform in This Is It with a serious illness, and she said that his illness when under control with medication allowed him in fits and starts to perform occasionally, which would explain the footage in This Is It only showing him in a couple of outfits.  He may not have done all the days they said he did.  She felt that the family lied to the fans to preserve his dignity from what he really died of, as the media would have crucified him once again.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MY PSYCHIC READING
September 09, 2010, 07:10:58 AM
She felt that the doseages he was taking had gone wrong, and that the Dr was at fault for that.  It was a premature death that should not have happened at that time.  This could explain why his family were not shocked by his death, if they were aware of his illness.  They were probably just waiting for it to happen.  She also said that Forest Lawn is a tribute place for fans to go and pay their respects, but he is not there, which we all thought anyway.  I asked her about the supposed programme at the end of October and she felt that something would be shown but probably first week in November, but it will not feature Michael himself.  Whilst speaking to her, her television turned itself on and off twice.  

Please do not pull me to pieces, as I know how some feel about psychics, I just wanted to share my reading.

With LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
September 09, 2010, 07:17:10 AM
Thankyou for sharing this with us,  it makes alot of sense, and confirms my initial thoughts..and premonitions.  Did she hint towards what type of illness it was???  

The family were very afraid of graverobbers, and that's another reason for the fake funeral.  How does it make you feel??  Have you changed your opinion now????  

One reason I am asking is because my mother died of Lupus, and she was only 45.  She had to take many medications to control the symptoms, but there is no cure........my mums final medical issues was her lungs, and she eventually died of respitory failure, as her lungs had filled with fluid, and she had bronchiolitis...and that's what killed her in the end...
Its all for L.O.V.E  xoxoxo
Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 07:23:34 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 07:21:32 AM
Anything is possible, of course. I'm not a psychic but somehow I have a feeling that he is alive.

Anyways, thanks for sharing. I would like to know what she has to say about DD on LKL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
September 09, 2010, 07:27:29 AM
I just want to add to that.....that my mother was treated with heavy doses of steriods and anti-inflammatory medicines, which caused hair-loss and puffiness around her face.  She could not go out in the sun at all, as she would break out in severe rashes.  She was always very tired and lost movement in her extremeties.ie legs and hands...xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 07:37:35 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Thankyou for sharing this with us,  it makes alot of sense, and confirms my initial thoughts..and premonitions.  Did she hint towards what type of illness it was???  

The family were very afraid of graverobbers, and that's another reason for the fake funeral.  How does it make you feel??  Have you changed your opinion now????  

One reason I am asking is because my mother died of Lupus, and she was only 45.  She had to take many medications to control the symptoms, but there is no cure........my mums final medical issues was her lungs, and she eventually died of respitory failure, as her lungs had filled with fluid, and she had bronchiolitis...and that's what killed her in the end...
Its all for L.O.V.E  xoxoxo

Hi 2good
It did make sense in a way, as early on when he died, I saw a report that said he was cremated.  I think that if he did die, the family had to do a fake funeral so that the fans had a place where they could go and grieve and pay their respects.  I think they are probably renting the Forest Lawn crypt for that purpose.  She felt that the illness had something to do with what he had done to his body over the years.  I can't help thinking about him saying goodbye to everyone prior to his death and asking people to take care of his children for him.  That would make sense if he knew he was going to die I guess.  So sorry to hear about your mum...hugs to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 08:25:33 AM
This hypothesis does make some sense, however, I've read about this a long time ago...so the "psychic" could have easily heard this information before and used it in her reading. I'm not saying I don't believe in psychics, but I don't believe they are always right. She could easily have picked the most realistic sounding story and stuck with that.

And maybe he was really sick, but then I just have one question...

How did he appear on LKL as Dave Dave if he was dead?  :lol:

Sorry, but no matter what I read I keep going back to that one thing because it was him and I'd bet my life on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Serenitys_Dream

September 09, 2010, 09:09:05 AM
I think your psychic has been reading the tabloids...

Michael Jackson Denies Stories About Illness And Brother Stealing From Him
June 29th, 2007 11:44am EDT
Michael Jackson  has blasted reports he is suffering from a mystery illness, branding the rumors "defamatory" and "malicious". News emerged earlier this month alleging the Thriller hitmaker was unwell and had been prescribed medication for his illness - reports Jackson denies.

In a statement to Access Hollywood, Jackson's representative Raymone Bain says, "Mr. Jackson is not bedridden nor on any type of medication … including painkillers.

"In fact, Mr. Jackson is doing very well, and conducted a meeting with his advisors yesterday, which included Former Attorney General Benjamin R. Civiletti, and Rev. Jesse L. Jackson, Sr., among others."

The star has also spoken out to dismiss recent reports which claim the singer accused his older brother Randy of attempting to steal money from him during his child molestation trial in 2005.

It was reported Jackson branded his older brother and friends "sharks, charlatans and imposters" after approving a multi-million dollar financing deal by an associate close to Randy during the trial in 2005.

The New York Daily News reported Jackson insisted his fortune was saved by the advice of long-time friend Reverend Jesse Jackson and supermarket billionaire Ron Burkle.

But Jackson's representative Raymone Bain denies the star ever accused his brother of theft. She says, "Mr. Jackson does not believe that his brother, Randy Jackson, has stolen monies from him, nor does he believe that Randy, or any of his family members, would ever steal from him. Reports regarding the same were untrue and malicious."

Was Michael Jackson really in the casket at his Staples Center memorial?
July 9th, 2009 4:10 pm ET
There is no shortage of questions surrounding the death of Michael Jackson.

One of them tonight is the location of his final resting place.

By law, according to the Associated Press report, the casket believed to hold Jackson's body must be exactly where his death certificate says it is: at the Forest Lawn cemetery in the Hollywood Hills.

The real mystery tonight, however, is one that the Jackson family is noticeably silent about.

Was Michael Jackson secretly cremated?

Although much debate rages about whether Michael Jackson goes to his grave a Muslim or a Jehovah's Witnesses, observers have noted that Jackson did not have a typical Muslim memorial.

If, in fact, Jackson previously requested burial as a Jehovah's Witnesses, the religion allows burials in the ground or by cremation.

Because of rampant (and all unconfirmed speculation) that Michael Jackson's body was taken away for cremation while the world was distracted by an allegedly empty casket, many are wondering tonight if the body of the late King of Pop was really present inside the ornate golden casket at center stage of the Staples Center on Tuesday.

Perhaps we will never know.
There are numerous stories like both of these all over the Internet and in tabloid magazines/newspapers. The illness story has been around for years and Michael denied it, several times.

If he was ill, what would there have been to be ashamed about? and he would never have been approved to do the O2 concerts especially because he would never have been able to get any insurance on the concerts. No concerts can go ahead without insurance and part of that insurance covers if the performer can't fulfill the obligations of the contract due to illness, accident or death. This is the reason for all the tests to insure the health of the performer before the concerts begin so that they can get insurance for the concerts.

No insurance company is going to insure someone who is not going to be able to complete a concert series, that will cost them money and they are in the money making business. They insure people based on the chances that things are not going to happen that cause them to have to pay out against the insurance policy.

A terminally ill man that isn't going to be able to fulfill the contractual obligations isn't going to be able to get insurance against not being able to fulfill the contractual obligations...just doesn't make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 09:30:51 AM
You have a point there, Serenity_Dreams. I just don't believe the illness theory. I think it was put out there on purpose for the hoax to be more believable. Things like MJ has 6 months to live and then he dies after exactly 6 months?? I am not buying that...

So with all due respect, I don't believe that story.

Peace & Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 09:31:50 AM
Thanks Serenity.. I knew I heard it somewhere but didn't know where.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

TracyK

September 09, 2010, 09:36:11 AM
I agree that I think that she probably was influenced by things she has already read about. When going to a medium or any kind of reader, maybe you should have ask about your friend anonymously. The reason that I say this is because I have a good friend in Houston who is a reader.. She saw the MJ memorial, and read the newspapers so she knew he was dead, right?

She thought I was crazy for thinking MJ was alive. I asked her to read on it and she saw that he was gone. I already knew what the deal was.. She was reading it how she personally perceived it. Meaning that she knew he was dead so of course that is what her cards are telling her. A few months later I went to her and asked her to read on my old friend "Joe" that I had heard that something terrible had happened to him.

She read and the first thing out of her mouth was "omg what does he do for a living" I said why and she said that she sees him traveling a lot and her charity cards were all around him. Long reading short, lol she saw "Joe" very much alive and still working.

Anyway, I had told her when the reading was over that she had just read on Michael. She was not upset with me for giving her a false name (it's not needed anyway) she was more upset that she realized that she was not able to put her preconceived ideas to the side and give an unbiased reading.

So I suggest that next time don't let them know they're reading for MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 09:47:15 AM
Might I also suggest not going to a psychic  :lol:  Haha, sorry just joking, but... I know he's alive and I'm not a psychic. :D  This stuff can be entertaining but must be taken with a grain of salt. The evidence is all right here, no psychics needed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 09, 2010, 09:48:40 AM
Did you notice this in the article about cremation...

By law, according to the Associated Press report, the casket believed to hold Jackson's body must be exactly where his death certificate says it is: at the Forest Lawn cemetery in the Hollywood Hills.

So ya the tabloids are so full of BS it isn't even funny.
Quote from: "TracyK"
I agree that I think that she probably was influenced by things she has already read about. When going to a medium or any kind of reader, maybe you should have ask about your friend anonymously. The reason that I say this is because I have a good friend in Houston who is a reader.. She saw the MJ memorial, and read the newspapers so she knew he was dead, right?

She thought I was crazy for thinking MJ was alive. I asked her to read on it and she saw that he was gone. I already knew what the deal was.. She was reading it how she personally perceived it. Meaning that she knew he was dead so of course that is what her cards are telling her. A few months later I went to her and asked her to read on my old friend "Joe" that I had heard that something terrible had happened to him.

She read and the first thing out of her mouth was "omg what does he do for a living" I said why and she said that she sees him traveling a lot and her charity cards were all around him. Long reading short, lol she saw "Joe" very much alive and still working.

Anyway, I had told her when the reading was over that she had just read on Michael. She was not upset with me for giving her a false name (it's not needed anyway) she was more upset that she realized that she was not able to put her preconceived ideas to the side and give an unbiased reading.

So I suggest that next time don't let them know they're reading for MJ.

I agree with you 100% Tracy. I have always maintained that psychic abilities are real even though some people may be charlatans, there are those who do have a developed gift. (I believe that we all possess these abilities some people just have them more developed than others but we can all develop them)

I also think that the perception and the psychic/reader's own beliefs affect how they interpret the messages etc that they receive so what you have stated makes perfect sense to me. If the reader already believes that Michael has passed than any reading they do will be interpreted from that point of view. I love how you by passed that and received a clearer reading.
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

September 09, 2010, 10:34:01 AM
HE PASS WITH HONORS THE MEDICAL EXAMINATION FOR THE LONDON SHOWS... I´M CONFUSSED  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

September 09, 2010, 12:48:40 PM
I am also confused - why are all psychics saying, they feel Michael has passed? :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions