skyways

Re: Photo after june 25. At least it says so!
September 09, 2010, 09:58:51 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Ok...................
I ............ don't know what to say I'M LIKE OMFG I HOPE THIS IS TRUE it REALLY looks like Michael in TII . It says It says the pic was taken in JULY 6 2009 with a Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II

Why isn't there stated as "fking unusual" to have a pic of MJ after 25 june alive and well?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

EXCLUSIVE.
2nd July 2009. Redondo Beach, California. Attorney at Law, Tony Capozzola at his office. Capozzola was Michael Jackson's former legal advisor during the late singers court battle, to fight child molestation, conspiracy and alcohol charges. The 'King Of Pop', was acquitted of all charges. The alleged victim was a boy named Gavin Arvizo.

WTF is this?¿
I tried to extract the EXIF but my program finds no extended information on this pic.

Is this for real?!

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

September 09, 2010, 10:21:05 PM
He didnt wear his long straight hair in 1998 did he? it was long, but very wavy. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 12:49:41 PM
Hi all, I am new to this site, (however on another hoax site) I believe MJ is alive but for my own reasons. I however do not believe all the so called clues that have been going around since his stated death.

As you see most of us were taking everything we read/seen/heard and making it out to be something stating Mj was alive. That is totally ridiculous. As MJ said himself do not believe everything you read and hear to be actual factual right.

Everything was like.....oh a note to LMP or cris angel or oh did you see that painting of the rabbit, I do not believe any of that. As you see many of these clues remain just what they are in reality.All the bamsdays that have come  are now gone. So you see hes not back as of yet.

I believe that when Mike is finished what he set out to do he will then be back and only then. Not with the Circus de Soilel which is also mentioned as another "bamsday" not so. He needs to take care of something first. Something he believes in. Like I said I have my own reasons but right now it may sound all to far fetched so I will leave it at that.

AS for that photo that def is an old photo or any photo and just added in, if there is one thing I have learned ( I am old school) is that anyone (mostly the young ones, brought up with todays technology) is that one can edit/add/delete/touch up a photo, put their own writings and times and do just about anything on the computer they can even hack. So what I am saying is this should be of no surprise to anyone that once again someone is messing with your heads as usual. Look at barry shaw and such, think about it, it would defeat the purpose for Mike to just show up in photos at this time without accomplishing what he set out to do, dont you think. It would also defeat the purpose for him to pretend hes other people but really himself , to play those games and come back to some and not others. Nope he couldnt be bothered.

With that said I totally believe he will come back on his own time to everyone at the same time.

Thank you
Laurie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 12:56:44 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Ok...................
I ............ don't know what to say I'M LIKE OMFG I HOPE THIS IS TRUE it REALLY looks like Michael in TII . It says It says the pic was taken in JULY 6 2009 with a Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II

Why isn't there stated as "fking unusual" to have a pic of MJ after 25 june alive and well?

EXCLUSIVE.
2nd July 2009. Redondo Beach, California. Attorney at Law, Tony Capozzola at his office. Capozzola was Michael Jackson's former legal advisor during the late singers court battle, to fight child molestation, conspiracy and alcohol charges. The 'King Of Pop', was acquitted of all charges. The alleged victim was a boy named Gavin Arvizo.

WTF is this?¿
I tried to extract the EXIF but my program finds no extended information on this pic.

Is this for real?!

HI all again, I just want to mention in my opinion, look closely , all 3 of those pictures are fake, they do not look real at all, either that or they have been all touched for sure, it looks like all three are put together, its not hard to see that at all
Thanks again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 01:06:13 PM
That picture was taken at Neverland Ranch.  The reason it looks recent, like Michael in TII is because he's not wearing any make-up. He wasn't wearing any during rehearsals. Just his natural, beautiful self.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

September 11, 2010, 01:07:53 PM
Quote from: "Lemonbread904"
I am going to agree with AngelShadow about the picture.  I took a look back at some of the pictures of Michael and the bone structure as totally different. In 1998 the bone structure from the cheek bones to the jawline was more fuller.  I was looking back at picture from 2000 and on and you will see that he was losing weight in the face part. You will see that the structure around the lips arena was becoming more pronounced. I would say that the pictures from around latter of 2003-maybe early 2006 will give a better insight. Because in my opinion 1998 date is not working for me in this picture.

I agree with you Lemonbread904 ;)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 02:35:43 PM
Remember, Michael still owned a stake in neverland at the time of his "Death", so this pic can very well be in 2009 and still have taken place in Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

September 11, 2010, 05:27:26 PM
Guys I always try to be realistic and I'm sure that this is a recent pic of MJ! He looks like TTI Michael! He is admittedly very thin and his lips are full.As about the shirt he wears. there is a photo of him wearing it at the court during the 2005 case...Unfortunately I'm on vacation and I use my note book and I can't upload it! If it is photoshoped then congratulation to the one who made this because it looks VERY realistic to me ;)  Moreover I can't see the reason why somebody would change the date that the photo was taken? Which would be the purpose? To manipulate the believers and make them turn their heads to the other side in order to cover the truth? :roll: (That MJ might be murdered??)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 09:15:59 PM
Quote from: "lacta89"
Guys I always try to be realistic and I'm sure that this is a recent pic of MJ! He looks like TTI Michael! He is admittedly very thin and his lips are full.As about the shirt he wears. there is a photo of him wearing it at the court during the 2005 case...Unfortunately I'm on vacation and I use my note book and I can't upload it! If it is photoshoped then congratulation to the one who made this because it looks VERY realistic to me ;)  Moreover I can't see the reason why somebody would change the date that the photo was taken? Which would be the purpose? To manipulate the believers and make them turn their heads to the other side in order to cover the truth? :roll: (That MJ might be murdered??)

Well I will say this, everyone has an opinion and no one is right nor wrong, but in all honesty, to me that pic looks so cartoony and fake, like the three of them are added in and not even in together for such a picture.

Someone might do this for reasons being that everyone is gullible and beiieving everything they read and see and hear just the opposite of what Mj says. Look when BS was around everyone added him to MSN believing it was MJ, a thing he would never do. I emailed this guy and told him exactly what I thought. Why do they do what they do on  the net, who knows, you can be anyone and do whatever on here. Some do amazingly wonderful and not so wonderful work, I could never nor want to do. They like to play on peoples feelings, especially get them when they are naive and down. All kinds come on here with nothing else to do. They are laughin at the naive ones, figuring they add more clues for them to think about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 09:22:13 PM
Another thing about this pic guys and think about this......why the heck would Mike even willingly just take a picture after the stated death like nothing was up. It would defeat the purpose of pulling off maybe a couple of years work to fake his death. It doesn't make sense. I mean come on this would be all out by now, Mike would be talking and everyone and their families would have seen this by now. It would have hit media and impersonators, and yet lots of fans still believe he is gone.

No way as if , he wouldn't just say well I will take a picture for a clue and whoever sees it well they will know i am alive, nope , what he pulled off takes years of planning, money and trusting people. Finding the perfect actors. Really another person messing with photos that's it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 09:58:28 AM
How he died affects EUR10m cover on gigs ORGANISERSof Michael Jackson's cancelled London concerts could lose a EUR10million insurance payment if it is found the singer died of natural causes.
 Did anybody not read that part?  I know this is about the picture, but it's right there.  If MJ died from old age it would have caused the insurance company to dish out 10 million euros.  By "dying" from drugs or being murdered he covered their asses.  He definitely knew what he was doing here, just in case there is a comeback in the future.  I've always believed his main push for faking his death was the shows being upped from 10 to 50 performances.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 10:15:20 AM
Quote from: "mikestanek1"
How he died affects EUR10m cover on gigs ORGANISERSof Michael Jackson's cancelled London concerts could lose a EUR10million insurance payment if it is found the singer died of natural causes.
 Did anybody not read that part?  I know this is about the picture, but it's right there.  If MJ died from old age it would have caused the insurance company to dish out 10 million euros.  By "dying" from drugs or being murdered he covered their asses.  He definitely knew what he was doing here, just in case there is a comeback in the future.  I've always believed his main push for faking his death was the shows being upped from 10 to 50 performances.

You know I never thought about the part of covering their asses and you are so right, however I do not believe that the main reason for the death hoax is upping the shows as it is not something you plan in one night, think about it. This plan must of taken a year or maybe more to plan. So at the time of planning there was no way to tell he would be picked for that many shows. Alternatively, this may have been all a set up anyways to make us think that he was under so much stress but yet again, then we would believe all the stories of the stated death. I know no one on the face of the earth could tell Mike what to do. If he wanted that many shows he would do them.

I think this is just another lead up to the stated death, not a thing that made him fake his death. I mean it takes a lot of planning and money. Just like that picture of "so called MJ' in the wheel chair, so not him, he knew then he was going to do this, this was just another way to make us think he was sick so when he passes, it would be believable. Does this make sense. I mean to do a tour for any entertainer it takes months of planning or even to make a movie. This brings me to my next point. "this is it" was NOT planned in a few short months, I believe that movie was in the making for a year prior.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 10:39:14 AM
Quote from: "starangel40"
Quote from: "mikestanek1"

You know I never thought about the part of covering their asses and you are so right, however I do not believe that the main reason for the death hoax is upping the shows as it is not something you plan in one night, think about it. This plan must of taken a year or maybe more to plan. So at the time of planning there was no way to tell he would be picked for that many shows. Alternatively, this may have been all a set up anyways to make us think that he was under so much stress but yet again, then we would believe all the stories of the stated death. I know no one on the face of the earth could tell Mike what to do. If he wanted that many shows he would do them.

I think this is just another lead up to the stated death, not a thing that made him fake his death. I mean it takes a lot of planning and money. Just like that picture of "so called MJ' in the wheel chair, so not him, he knew then he was going to do this, this was just another way to make us think he was sick so when he passes, it would be believable. Does this make sense. I mean to do a tour for any entertainer it takes months of planning or even to make a movie. This brings me to my next point. "this is it" was NOT planned in a few short months, I believe that movie was in the making for a year prior.

Ha yeah oops. I was typing fast and didn't mean to say main push.  But yes definitely a big factor.  I've heard of death threats and to me that would be my biggest reason to get out of a place.  There wouldn't be any reason to go somewhere if you received a death threat for when you got there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2010, 01:55:50 PM
I think that the photograph is of 2003.
 Michael had the same shirt, but of white color.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2010, 04:31:11 PM
Quote from: "BambiMJ"
I think that the photograph is of 2003.
 Michael had the same shirt, but of white color.

there you go , someone who finally realizes how photos can be retouch.

Yes its an older picture and that one does look more like the so called "photograph"

thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions