Re: Photo after june 25. At least it says so!
September 09, 2010, 01:13:41 AM
I don't know that much about photography but can someone enlarge it, and maybe see whats on the tv behind them? or check for a date on the wine bottle?
Kat
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 01:16:04 AM
MJ's clothes look like what he weared between end of 90's and the limit at 2003-2004. Moreover the quality of the photo doesn't look like she was taken by a recent camera. This is not 2009 for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

September 09, 2010, 01:43:21 AM
Quote from: "MJsForever"
I don't know that much about photography but can someone enlarge it, and maybe see whats on the tv behind them? or check for a date on the wine bottle?
Kat

I did enlarge it but the pic is such a bad quality that you can't see anything at all. The bottle might not even be a real one but I wasn't able to make out anything written on the label. The same goes for the rest of the pic. It's too blurred  :(

But to me it does look like MJ in 2009, I think I've seen that cap before...Can't remember where, or maybe it's just a similar one  :?

In any case, I just don't think he'd pose for a pic so soon after his "death", that's why I don't believe that pic could be from that day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 04:15:21 AM
Sorry my data looks hard to read. The important part is

Profile Date Time 1998:02:09 06:49:00
12 years, 6 months, 27 days, 15 hours, 11 minutes, 28 seconds ago
Profile Description sRGB IEC61966-2.1
Profile File Signature acsp
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 04:23:10 AM
Quote from: "simalves"

Sorry, I guess I'm a bit slow...What are you saying actually?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 04:32:30 AM
Quote from: "chloead505"

that the pic is taken in 1998.
that "mannequin" was also on the Julians auction at the time  teh article was written... the pic is from Neverland..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

September 09, 2010, 04:40:57 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
Quote from: "chloead505"

that the pic is taken in 1998.
that "mannequin" was also on the Julians auction at the time  teh article was written... the pic is from Neverland..

I see! Well...MJ doesn't look like 1998 there but ok..guess those data are correct. Anyways, would have been too good to be true  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 05:15:07 AM
Quote from: "Cameron"
MJ's clothes look like what he weared between end of 90's and the limit at 2003-2004. Moreover the quality of the photo doesn't look like she was taken by a recent camera. This is not 2009 for me.

that's is what i thought when i saw that pic.
to me that's pic is old.
i knew that michael went away from neverland IN THE LAST YEARS "OF HIS LIFE"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

September 09, 2010, 07:16:34 AM
M.. OK! THANKS! =))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

September 09, 2010, 08:31:40 AM
i had written that this picture was taken in neverland so if it was taken in Neverland it means it was in the 1995-1998. If it was after june 25/2009 he did not have Neverland ...

by all4loveandbelieve » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:21 pm

I checked the web page where the picture was posted and it also said this:
Tony Capozzola, black suit, Michael Jackson's lawyer, Michael Jackson's attorney, posing for photograph, Neverland Ranch, Michael Jackson, biography, arms around eachother, smile, smiling, happy, happiness
View photos from this member or from everyone
Los Angeles

It says this picture was taking at neverland ranch. I do not think it was taken after june 25..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

September 09, 2010, 02:00:24 PM
I think the picture comes from Neverland! The background and the cook (doll) comes from Neverland
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 02:53:33 PM
Sorry but I had some problems with My computer and my post was not complete. :evil:

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
John Chapple is a Photographer.

Spalsh News is a tabloid.

This is a picture that John Chapple took and sold to this tabloid. It isn't new, Michael was involved with Tony Capozzola around the time of the 2005 trial.

"Oxman reportedly got attorney Tony Capozzola hired by Jackson to assemble a dossier of the accuser’s mother’s welfare records and to write to the Los Angeles County district attorney in order to generate a legal case against her and undermine the prosecution as the molestation case went to trial. (In court the mother took the Fifth on welfare questions. She had wrongfully cashed two welfare checks, worth $1,500, while she was being supported by Major Jay Jackson.) In the dossier Capozzola prepared, all the food and lodging costs paid by Michael Jackson, including the family’s stay at Neverland, were itemized as income for her. Capozzola also filed a motion in the California State Supreme Court against District Attorney Sneddon for vindictive prosecution."

Hello people!!!!

First of all I want to say that this is just my opinion,but I think this photo its recent.I dont say its from 2009,but maybe after 2007,who knows??? :?:  :idea:
All I want you to keep in mind that we really  dont know when THIS IS IT movie was done.We have just words ,articles from newspapers,contradictions and nothing more, :? But if we compare Michael from this photo with Michael from THIS IS IT at the THREATENED part when he and Travis Payne are doing that FANTASTIC moves,we can say that he look almost the same,no? Lets look ok?
Here it is:

[youtube:23uvslfx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vXrlLtHpJY[/youtube:23uvslfx]

[attachment=0:23uvslfx]afasfa.png[/attachment:23uvslfx]

Serenity thank you very much for the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .I foud out many intresting things about Michael's problem from 1993 and 2005.
About CSI Neverland article I dont know what to say,this things about Iluminati,fantasia(Disney) ,mafia ties and mind control are to much for me,sorry.But I really dont believe that Michael had problems with alchool and that he was broke.What stood out for me are some comments from the article :
Michael, Dreamer of Dreams. Here are this comments:

Salvador Astucia
Posted February 14, 2010 at 3:48 PM
“The Chandlers were probably brought in by the corp execs just for this job.”

The Chandlers were pawns. There were layers of pawns and layers of mendacity so deep that the average Christian would not think possible among fellow human beings. We’re dealing with an ancient cult that embraces racial superiority and enslavement of all peoples outside the cult (similar to former Soviet Communists/Bolsheviks, but that’s another discussion; the cult’s molevolence is described in the Old Testament.) It is quite obvious that the mastermind behind the 1993 and 2004 incidents was Abe Foxman  ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login mmmmm... :evil: )  with the ADL, and probably a few high priests,(or whatever they’re called these days;  is the term used in the Gospels – the true killers of Jesus)(WE ALREADY HAD A POST HERE ABOUT: MJ Framed to divert Media from Catholic Priest Child Abuse- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  . Foxman had two reasons to bring down Michael. First, under Hebrew law, the ruling authority must kill all dreamers of dreams. (Ref. Deuteronomy 13.) So Michael was a marked man for many years for that reason alone. In fact, that was probably the only real motivation for the 1993 incident. But Michael apparently became wise to their tricks (similar to Jesus) and recorded the song, “They Really Don’t Care About Us,” in the mid-90s. [/size]This enraged high priest Foxman and his henchmen at the ADL. Michael had the nerve to use the word “kike” in the lyrics of that song.

The song was played repeatedly on TV after Michael’s death, and is included in the movie as well. Did it occur to anybody that this was done intentionally, by Foxman and the ADL, as a public display of its raw power — that they can murder anybody and get away with it?  :idea:  :shock:

Google “Bodily Harm” 1995 film, the Las Vegas prod. supr. is me. Some of the Las Vegas locations in this film are part of the 1993 MJ story, That will some day be a known fact. sorry to take to much space and time, just thought a good investigative author, might find some fun in this!!! and I still need a proof reader.

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 03:53:53 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "whisper"
I don't know :?
I don't understand, could it be something concerning Tony Capozzola that happened that day and they brought an old photo of him with MJ ?????

Where did you find this pic anyway?

That's not an old photo, that's the same Michael we could see in TII.

Thank you very much for the site,you will never believe what photos I found on it,
 :o   ;) . One photo is with SPIKE LEE  8-)  and he has a t-shirt wit nike and O2 on it and another one is an ELVIS look alike .Like Serenity's Dream said this man,Jhon Chapple is a photographer .......mmm  :idea: The adress I found out its under the picture so look for yourself.

[attachment=0:3szhbbp1]afasfa.png[/attachment:3szhbbp1]
SPL111539_011
EXCLUSIVE.
2nd July 2009. Redondo Beach, California. Attorney at Law, Tony Capozzola at his office. Capozzola was Michael Jackson's former legal advisor during the late singers court battle, to fight child molestation, conspiracy and alcohol charges. The 'King Of Pop', was acquitted of all charges. The alleged victim was a boy named Gavin Arvizo.
PHOTO © Tony Capozzola / SUPPLIED BY JOHN CHAPPLE /You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logintel +1 310 570 9100 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 05:05:28 PM
Maybe it was the upload date? The photo with Michael was probably just to show that they used to know eachother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 09:24:06 PM
I am going to agree with AngelShadow about the picture.  I took a look back at some of the pictures of Michael and the bone structure as totally different. In 1998 the bone structure from the cheek bones to the jawline was more fuller.  I was looking back at picture from 2000 and on and you will see that he was losing weight in the face part. You will see that the structure around the lips arena was becoming more pronounced. I would say that the pictures from around latter of 2003-maybe early 2006 will give a better insight. Because in my opinion 1998 date is not working for me in this picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions