GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Locked threads
December 13, 2010, 05:29:37 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

• Unlocking these threads is, according to me, the only thing Souza can do.  This shows more good intentions than sending a PM to a member of which the member takes great offense, resulting in her deciding not to post on the boards again. [/b]
What do you mean? What member? What's going on here ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

December 13, 2010, 05:33:32 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

• Unlocking these threads is, according to me, the only thing Souza can do.  This shows more good intentions than sending a PM to a member of which the member takes great offense, resulting in her deciding not to post on the boards again. [/b]

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Guys, Im really sorry but i am leaving the boards again.

I will monitor but not post.

Ive had a PM off one of the admins which i take great offence to.

I dont want this to be about anything other than finding out what happened to Michael.

I wish you all the best.  LOVE. xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 13, 2010, 05:40:49 AM

• The decision to delete the Eliza Presley section from this website was a joined decision by Badkolo and me.  Of course Souza was informed of this decision, and I waited for her opinion about it.  Souza did not reply so I waited 3 days before removing the section from the website.  Only after that was done I received an email from her with her objections.  The email I sent to Souza about our joined decision to remove the Eliza Presley section went CC to Badkolo, and until this day I have not received a reply from him that he is not okay with deleting that section after all.[/b]
Just facts here: Badkolo's grandpa was fighting for his life when you kept complaining about me. Badkolo does not decide anything for the site, and that are his own words. He did not intend that you should delete stuff on yourself without my approval. Those are facts.

[/li][li]In the same email Souza was also informed of the link to the chat room being deleted due to expiration of that hosting account.  That was also a joined decision by Badkolo and me, as Badkolo was not prepared to pay for new hosting.  Badkolo was going to inform Souza about his reasons, but in case he didn't do that I can't be held accountable.

Maybe you have the time to be behind your laptop 24/7, I don't. I have to work 50 hours a week and I had to move out of my house. I am not 24/7 available for your questions. Besides that, if you were truly waiting for my reply, you could have called me, you got my number.

[/li][li]I've proven already that I'm not trying to keep a war going by ignoring all the attacks.  Personally I'm not aware of me attacking anyone.  Please prove me wrong if you can.  Of course when I preach that everyone can have his/her own opinion, it would be strange if I can't have mine.

No Mo, you are attacking and questioning my decisions in public. You could also have send me an E-MAIL. You chose again for taking it to the boards and you have NO intention looking in the mirror and admitting your own mistakes. Is that saying something about me? Maybe, but it certainly says a lot about you.

[/li][li]Unlocking these threads is, according to me, the only thing Souza can do.  This shows more good intentions than sending a PM to a member of which the member takes great offense, resulting in her deciding not to post on the boards again.  Openness, honesty and facts are the only things these boards will benefit from, and the only things I can be blamed for is bringing openness, facts and honesty on these boards and preaching for it.[/li][/list]

Don't be a hypocrite Mo, and you know EXACTLY what I mean! And besides that, I have been honest. Please tell me where I LIED to deceive people. I haven't. Difference between you and me is that I rather have people think I am shady or bad, than to betray other's trust. If people think that way about me, so be it.

The threads will stay locked. If you want to repost anything, be my guest. I have said so from the start, you can question anything you want, but I will keep reminding you of inaccuracy in your posts, just like everyone on here does to others. That is called investigation but not in the way those threads went, those threads went out of hand.

This is also where this discussion ends Mo, if you have anything more to complain about, you have my e-mail addres and my phone number.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 13, 2010, 05:47:02 AM
Quote from: "Puff"

Guys, Im really sorry but i am leaving the boards again.

I will monitor but not post.

Ive had a PM off one of the admins which i take great offence to.

I dont want this to be about anything other than finding out what happened to Michael.

I wish you all the best.  LOVE. xxx

Thank you Puff, it seems that if Mo is around, you are right here to back her up.

For those that want honesty so much, here is the 'offending' pm I sent to DTD:

Quote from: "~Souza~"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The problem i had with it all is that I was being told by admins on this forum that i MUST believe in TS.  Thats TS was telling the truth and that i MUST read all his posts and trust and believe in this person.  That i MUST stop posting on the forum and use my time to read TS instead.

Thats not investigation to me.   Thats PR.

That's not true, I told you to stop posting sexy pics and unimportant fan stuff, and share investigations instead. And if you want to say someone is a waste of time, you should read it first because there is much valuable info in TS' posts. That there was twisting my words, not very nice.

As you can see, there is nothing in there that is offending, those are facts since I did ask her that. And I also sent this as a PM, which means I want these kinds of discussions OFF the board, but it seems that people like the attacking, war, contraversy etc. lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 13, 2010, 06:05:11 AM
Thank you Puff.
Looks to me that locking the threads didn't stop the fighting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

December 13, 2010, 06:10:21 AM
@Souza

A PM, is a PRIVATE message, so since when you are allowed to post them on the forum...?

Maybe you think that you didn't offend DTD in your PM, but you can't determine the feeling that DTD had about it....
I think that the part that offended DTD of your PM is:
"And if you want to say someone is a waste of time, you should read it first because there is much valuable info in TS' posts. That there was twisting my words, not very nice."
This is YOUR opinion..

Don't tell me that I'm here to back up Mo and to attack you, I'm here to express my opinion.. and my opinion is that it's going waaaaaaaay too far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 13, 2010, 06:10:55 AM
Thank you Puff.
Looks to me that locking the threads didn't stop the fighting

Nope, clearly not, but they ain't helping either. This is what I posted on page 2, which was completely ignored: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 13, 2010, 06:15:16 AM
@Souza

A PM, is a PRIVATE message, so since when you are allowed to post them on the forum...?

Maybe you think that you didn't offend DTD in your PM, but you can't determine the feeling that DTD had about it....
"And if you want to say someone is a waste of time, you should read it first because there is much valuable info in TS' posts. That there was twisting my words, not very nice."
This is YOUR opinion..

Don't tell me that I'm here to back up Mo and to attack you, I'm here to express my opinion.. and my opinion is that it's going waaaaaaaay too far.

@Puff, clearly YOU didn't read, because it is MY PM to DtD. The piece that she wrote is in a thread on the forum. I did not post a PM from someone else. Please keep your judgements to yourself. I am fully able to give myself permission to post my own PM.

And btw, you and Mo do want people to think for themselves and not be sheep right? So that means people SHOULD read something before they judge it. It is indeed MY opinion that there is valuable info in these posts and if others want to ignore that that is fine by me, but it is a FACT that people can't judge something they never read/ seen/heard themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 13, 2010, 06:17:31 AM
All this goes from bad to worse :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Puff

December 13, 2010, 06:29:42 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
@Souza

This is YOUR opinion..

@Puff, clearly YOU didn't read, because it is MY PM to DtD. The piece that she wrote is in a thread on the forum. I did not post a PM from someone else. Please keep your judgements to yourself. I am fully able to give myself permission to post my own PM.

And btw, you and Mo do want people to think for themselves and not be sheep right? So that means people SHOULD read something before they judge it. It is indeed MY opinion that there is valuable info in these posts and if others want to ignore that that is fine by me, but it is a FACT that people can't judge something they never read/ seen/heard themselves.

I think you don't get the point.... the info are there I've NEVER said that TS didn't give us info, on the contrary I've questioned which kind of info he gave and what he assumed and stated...
And to keep force people to read TS' posts is what you call 'freedom'? DtD has stated many times that she is NOT interested in TS. You keep forcing her to read those posts.. to read something that YOU judge valuable....

I'm done with this manipulation, I'm done with this useless fight... you are free to believe and to follow whoever and whatever you want, but please refrain to shove YOUR truth down to people throats, because probably you could be very wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2010, 06:36:20 AM
Locking threads is one thing. Making a thread about locked threads is another. And the latter one is definitely pure provocation. If someone wants to stop fighting they'd abandon the topic utterly. If someone wants to make things worse they'd keep going back to the topic. Do the maths.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2010, 06:43:49 AM
Quote from: "chloead505"
Locking threads is one thing. Making a thread about locked threads is another. And the latter one is definitely pure provocation. If someone wants to stop fighting they'd abandon the topic utterly. If someone wants to make things worse they'd keep going back to the topic. Do the maths.

very well said chloead505, what I would also add, that once someone is accused of something and is trying to prove no grounds for the accusations, at least the right to defend and to show the evidence should not be questioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 13, 2010, 06:46:20 AM
Puff, you are twisting my words and you are interfering with something you never were part of anyway. All I said to DtD is what I said earlier, not what I am saying now. You seem to be on a trip to discredit me and make me look like the big manipulator or something. I will let the members make up their own minds on this, I am done defending my own words.

The fact that one of the admins is attacking and questioning me on the board is enough, I don't need any mods doing the same. I am sorry, but you clearly can't refrain from commenting on things without any background knowledge and therefor I am going to de-mod you. Normally I would have let you known in a PM, e-mail or on MSN, but I don't think it would stay private anyway, so to avoid more accusations that I am dishonest and to avoid that someone will twist my words, I had no choice than to do it like this.

I am fed up with the crap. Discussion closed, thread locked. On with Michael Jackson, the person that SHOULD be the subject, instead of Mo and Souza. Any new thread that will bring up this drama again, will be locked. If people want to know certain things, they can open a thread and ask in a respectful way. I always answer questions when asked, people who pm-ed me before with questions know I do so. But I do not feel like adressing lies and assumptions about what I do or think anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions