Re: Jermaine’s Vegas Gig
September 10, 2010, 02:59:49 AM
Quote from: "pepper"
Okay. I called the Planet Hollywood Box Office (702-785-5000).

Jermaine Jackson Concert

Sat. October 2 at 8p.m.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 10 a.m.

Ticket prices are $50,$65 and $80.

Okay. ;)

I very much don't like that  :?  What does it mean??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 11:10:47 AM
I dont mind the Jackson Family keeping MJ's Legacy alive. I do not have a problem with that. I rather it be family instead of people like Blanca, Mclain, Phillips,  Dileo, and others and AEG, Sony. Still making millions upon million off of MJ.
I hate when people do not have a proble with these people and others making money off of MJ. But they have a problem with the family keeping their MJ Legacy and alive.

If you the shoe was on the other foot how would you feel?
We all know the will is faked or forged. MJ fired Blanca between 2002 for stealing from him, and you mean to tell me that MJ never changed that will . Get out of here.
Peace and Love,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 02:14:49 PM
I don't like when Jermaine perform's Mj's songs.  I don't know why I feel so uneasy about it.  It's like he is trying to replace MJ and the fact that we didn't hear one thing about Jermaine wanting to restart his music career before June 25th, now this is all we hear.  I just feel like he is trying to be MJ junior and hope that Michael's fan base will flock to Jermaine, just so they can hold onto something or someone close to Michael.  I will be happy to do with out it.  I have my cd's of MJ and in my heart, no one will ever be able to match him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

September 12, 2010, 02:37:07 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I don't like when Jermaine perform's Mj's songs.  I don't know why I feel so uneasy about it.  It's like he is trying to replace MJ and the fact that we didn't hear one thing about Jermaine wanting to restart his music career before June 25th, now this is all we hear.  I just feel like he is trying to be MJ junior and hope that Michael's fan base will flock to Jermaine, just so they can hold onto something or someone close to Michael.  I will be happy to do with out it.  I have my cd's of MJ and in my heart, no one will ever be able to match him.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 03:18:09 PM

Same here.  Im sure Jermaine is a nice man..  but im just not interested in seeing anyone else other than MJ in performance.   In fact, i dont even want to see MJ in performance..  just alive somewhere and happy and smiling will do me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 03:27:52 PM
Quote from: "hope"
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

God, I'm also very angry with this family, especially Jermaine, to act only with the intention of gaining fame and money at the expense of Michael, as always! How can they remain so even now? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

September 12, 2010, 03:28:49 PM
Over the past months jermaine has grown a bit on me I did not know that much about him but I am just wodering if he is thinking this is my time now he has always been very over shadowed by michael it must have been tough but he could do all new things with his children that would be good for him michael he is not and never will be
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

September 12, 2010, 04:17:04 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Over the past months jermaine has grown a bit on me I did not know that much about him but I am just wodering if he is thinking this is my time now he has always been very over shadowed by michael it must have been tough but he could do all new things with his children that would be good for him michael he is not and never will be
Singing J5 songs is ok, but I think many, like myself, do not think he should be singing Michaels songs. Especially this soon, and his "signature" songs at that. It only adds to the still aching hearts of alot of people. If he wants to restart his music career, he needs to start with his own children, and leave Michaels music and legacy to Michaels children. IF Michael is really gone, nothing would thrill me more than to hear one of his children sing his songs. But not Jermaine and his kids. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

September 12, 2010, 04:20:36 PM
I agree with you he is not and never will be michael he needs to step out with his children doing new things so as not to upset people
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

September 12, 2010, 05:22:07 PM
Quote from: "dominque"
I dont mind the Jackson Family keeping MJ's Legacy alive. I do not have a problem with that. I rather it be family instead of people like Blanca, Mclain, Phillips,  Dileo, and others and AEG, Sony. Still making millions upon million off of MJ.
I hate when people do not have a proble with these people and others making money off of MJ. But they have a problem with the family keeping their MJ Legacy and alive.

If you the shoe was on the other foot how would you feel?
We all know the will is faked or forged. MJ fired Blanca between 2002 for stealing from him, and you mean to tell me that MJ never changed that will . Get out of here.
Peace and Love,

+1....

:arrow:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

September 12, 2010, 05:43:23 PM
Restarting your music career is one thing, but I wish he would do it with his new songs and with the songs they performed as a family.  Jermaine may have thought, now is my time.  But, I think he could have waited until the wound healed just a bit.  Yes, I believe Michael is alive but he is still gone from us and we don't know what happened, why he did it or if he is coming back.  So, yes, to me the wound is still very tender.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions