suspicious mind

it is just my opinion . but i believe the kids know the score and it is not what we have had dished out to us.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mjmjmj

Quote from: "CC"
I don´t think we have to judge her... michael choose her to be the mother of their children... not one, two! maybe she can´t afford the fee of the attorney... we know that she claim for her kids and was dennied... maybe this is  a way to make public the pay of some money to keep her quiet....  :?  remember that inmediatly she take off the claim or something like that... maybe ahe became a member of the hoax list?

First of all
 michael never chose Debbie to have his children
 he never wanted to have children by her.
 She begged him,
 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME BEAR YOUR CHILDREN
 PLEASE MICHAEL
I wanna do this as a GIFT for you.
she confessed of it herself.
she was bugging the sh*t outta the man
until he gave out
that was the biggest mistake he ever made.
cause this turned out costing him millions of dollars,
She is despicable, a total GOLD DIGGER.
and i never had respect and never will have respect for her.
she is an unfit mother who gets her parrot drunk with beer
can you imagine what she would do to these kids?

what a Gold Digger!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she don't get a dime i don't care if it is to pay for her attorney or not,
she shouldn't have gotten her nose into mj's business in the first place. MJ kept her FAT ASS outta the estate for a reason
cause she is a Gold Digger.
should she had minded her own damn business, then she wouldn't contract an attorney who would have charged her this fee.
and i don't even think the attorney charged her this much.
i think the attorney probably charged her around $ 60.000 and she is asking for more so she can keep the rest for herself.
cause this FAT PIG don't wanna get her FAT ASS off the couch and get a life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "emeraldcity"
I've always believed Debbie Rowe is part of the hoax - ever since I saw photos of her wearing a T-shirt the day of the Memorial with a picture of the 7 Dwarfs on it  :lol:   I don't that was just a coincidence  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Could you explain the 7 Dwarfs connection to the hoax? I'm not getting it. Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjmjmj"
I don´t think we have to judge her... michael choose her to be the mother of their children... not one, two! maybe she can´t afford the fee of the attorney... we know that she claim for her kids and was dennied... maybe this is  a way to make public the pay of some money to keep her quiet....  :?  remember that inmediatly she take off the claim or something like that... maybe ahe became a member of the hoax list?

First of all
 She begged him,
 PLEASE MICHAEL
until he gave out

I hope she don't get a dime i don't care if it is to pay for her attorney or not,
she shouldn't have gotten her nose into mj's business in the first place. MJ kept her FAT ASS outta the estate for a reason
should she had minded her own damn business, then she wouldn't contract an attorney who would have charged her this fee.
i think the attorney probably charged her around $ 60.000 and she is asking for more so she can keep the rest for herself.

It is this kind of ignorant, prejudice mentality that was behind the "child molester" comments that plagued Michael for so many years.  Has it ever occurred to you that maybe he outright offered Debbie money before the first pregnancy even came into being?  I'm sure you weren't the one who drew up the agreement that Michael and Debbie had in place, so you really have no clue what was said and agreed upon.  You claim that Debbie just begged Michael to have kids with her, but the bottom line is that he isn't a puppet and would not have agreed to it if he didn't want to.  However, Michael chose to have not one, but two children by Debbie.  As I have mentioned before, Debbie isn't a saint, but she is still the mother of two of Michael's most precious jewels.  

At the very least, you could show a little respect towards Prince and Paris and not hurl rude, nasty, derogatory comments towards their biological mother.  Did you not learn anything from Michael's music?!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjmjmj

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

First of all
 She begged him,
 PLEASE MICHAEL
until he gave out

It is this kind of ignorant, prejudice mentality that was behind the "child molester" comments that plagued Michael for so many years.  Has it ever occurred to you that maybe he outright offered Debbie money before the first pregnancy even came into being?  I'm sure you weren't the one who drew up the agreement that Michael and Debbie had in place, so you really have no clue what was said and agreed upon.  You claim that Debbie just begged Michael to have kids with her, but the bottom line is that he isn't a puppet and would not have agreed to it if he didn't want to.  However, Michael chose to have not one, but two children by Debbie.  As I have mentioned before, Debbie isn't a saint, but she is still the mother of two of Michael's most precious jewels.  

At the very least, you could show a little respect towards Prince and Paris and not hurl rude, nasty, derogatory comments towards their biological mother.  Did you not learn anything from Michael's music?!!

i don't need you to lecture me
 AS I SAID BEFORE AND I REPEAT I MEANT WHAT I SAID ABOUT DEBBIE
 AND I KNOW MJ'S MUSIC, I DON'T NEED YOU TO TEACH ME HIS MUSIC
 I HAVE ENOUGH OF HIS AUTOGRAPHED  CD'S AT HOME.
 YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO U R TALKING TO SO KEEP YOUR SO CALLED DISCIPLINE TO YOURSELF.
 IF DEBBIE WANTED RESPECT SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEHAVED THE WAY SHE DID.
I MEAN WHAT I SAY AND THAT IS HOW I FEEL AND THINK.
 DEBBIE WILL NEVER GET RESPECT FROM ME
AND SHE CONFESSED HERSELF THAT SHE BEGGED MJ TO HAVE HIS KIDS
PERIOD, SHAME ON HER
 BEGGING A MAN AND CHASING HIM TO HAVE HIS KIDS THINKING HE MIGHT LOVE YOU BY YOU HAVING HIS KIDS. HA HA , I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED IT IF WAS ME.
AND IF MJ CARED ABOUT HER HE WOULDN'T WAIT UNTIL SHE GOT 6 MONTHS PREGNANT TO PUT A RING ON HER FINGER,
 MJ DIDN'T EVEN WANNA CUT THE WEDDING CAKE LOL.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE LOOK ON HIS FACE  ON THE WEDDING PICUTRES ?
LOL
THAT TELLS ALL.
THE MARRIAGE WAS AS FAKE AS DEBBIE'S FRIENDSHIP TO KATHERINE.
THIS FAKE MARRIAGE WAS A CONTRACT. HE FILED FOR DIVORCE, THAT PROOVES YOU THAT HE NEVER LOVED HER BUT HE WAS JUST USING HER AS A VESSEL.
 THAT IS ALL SHE WAS A VESSEL
 IT TAKES A WOMAN TO GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD BUT IT TAKES A REAL WOMAN TO BE A MOTHER.
GRACE IS A MOTHER TO THESE KIDS, SHE RAISED THEM ALONG WITH MJ
AND GUESS WHAT SHE IS STILL THERE FOR THEM.

DEBBIE SAID HERSELF SHE DON'T WANT THE KIDS
AND I QUOTE:
 THEY ARE NOT MY CHILDREN
 I DON'T WANT THEM
 THEY ARE MICHAEL'S KIDS
 WELL
 DNA SOONER OR LATER WILL CONFIRM THAT.
 CAUSE I DOUBT THAT ONE TOO.
 BUT ANYWAY.
HE RAISED THEM. HE WOULD BE A FOOL TO HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY BUYING THESE KIDS AND NOT LOVE THEM.
BUT HE DOES LOVE THEM AND HE IS A GREAT FATHER.
HER BEGGING MJ TO HAVE HIS KIDS, CAME OUT OF THE HORSE'S MOUTH.
 SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF
 SHE IS A FAT UGLY WORTHLESS GOLD DIGGER.
YOU HATED ON GRACE EVERY SINGLE MINUTE YOU COULD BUT IF ANYONE DESERVED TO HAVE CHILDREN BY MJ IT'S GRACE
 CAUSE SHE HAS STOOD FOR THE KIDS SINCE BIRTH WHILE FAT UGLY GOLD DIGGING B*TCH DEBBIE, ROWE WAS WASTING MJ'S MONEY.
DINNING AND WINNING HIS WORSE ENNEMY MARC SHAFFEL.

AND I AM NOT IGNORANT CAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE THAT I KNOW MUCH THAN YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM THE MEDIA.

IF YOU WANT RESPECT FOR DEBBIE
 GIVE IT TO HER YOURSELF
 IF SHE WAS A FIT MOTHER SHE WOULDN'T HAVE SOLD THE KIDS TO MJ
 MJ GOT PLAYED, PUPPET OT NO PUPPET
 HE GOT PLAYED 5 TIMES OVER
 WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GIFT TURNED OUT TO BE A NIGHTMARE

WHATEVA AND HAVE A NICE DAY.
Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 01:38:45 AM by mjmjmj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

First of all
 She begged him,
 PLEASE MICHAEL
until he gave out

I dont think Michael would ever consider Prince and Paris being "the biggest mistake he ever made". I dont like her much either, but looking at those two children, I'm pretty sure Michael had/has no regrets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjmjmj

EDITED
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

First of all
 She begged him,
 PLEASE MICHAEL
until he gave out

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO U R TALKING TO SO KEEP YOUR SO CALLED DISCIPLINE TO YOURSELF.
PERIOD, SHAME ON HER
 BEGGING A MAN AND CHASING HIM TO HAVE HIS KIDS THINKING HE MIGHT LOVE YOU BY YOU HAVING HIS KIDS. HA HA , I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED IT IF WAS ME.
AND IF MJ CARED ABOUT HER HE WOULDN'T WAIT UNTIL SHE GOT 6 MONTHS PREGNANT TO PUT A RING ON HER FINGER,
LOL
THAT TELLS ALL.
THIS FAKE MARRIAGE WAS A CONTRACT. HE FILED FOR DIVORCE, THAT PROOVES YOU THAT HE NEVER LOVED HER BUT HE WAS JUST USING HER AS A VESSEL.
 IT TAKES A WOMAN TO GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD BUT IT TAKES A REAL WOMAN TO BE A MOTHER.

AND I QUOTE:
 THEY ARE NOT MY CHILDREN
 I DON'T WANT THEM
 THEY ARE MICHAEL'S KIDS
 WELL
 BUT ANYWAY.
HE RAISED THEM. HE WOULD BE A FOOL TO HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY BUYING THESE KIDS AND NOT LOVE THEM.
YOU HATED ON GRACE EVERY SINGLE MINUTE YOU COULD BUT IF ANYONE DESERVED TO HAVE CHILDREN BY MJ IT'S GRACE
 CAUSE SHE HAS STOOD FOR THE KIDS SINCE BIRTH WHILE FAT UGLY GOLD DIGGING B*TCH DEBBIE, ROWE WAS WASTING MJ'S MONEY.

AND I AM NOT IGNORANT CAUSE I AM PRETTY SURE THAT I KNOW MUCH THAN YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM THE MEDIA.

GIVE IT TO HER YOURSELF

Wowow...this reply reminds me of the poster that so thoroughly defended Joe back in March, exactly the same style of writing.  

I'm asking you to express yourself in a more friendly way, and leave the name calling.  Discussing things is fine, but do it the appropriate way please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

First of all
 She begged him,
 PLEASE MICHAEL
until he gave out

PERIOD, SHAME ON HER
LOL
THAT TELLS ALL.

AND I QUOTE:
 THEY ARE NOT MY CHILDREN
 I DON'T WANT THEM
 THEY ARE MICHAEL'S KIDS
 WELL
 BUT ANYWAY.

GIVE IT TO HER YOURSELF

If you had read more earlier posts, you would have seen that I actually agree with you about the marriage being a sham.  And I say again that I don't think Debbie is a saint, but she is still Prince and Paris's biological mother so I will continue to discuss her in a respectful way for their sakes.  

The only comments I have about your latest rant is that 1.) you said "YOU HATED ON GRACE ...".  I don't know if that was actually directed at me specifically or not, but I have never said anything about Grace.  I thought she seemed like a good nanny, and whatever reasons led to her dismissal were between her and Michael.  2.)  Although I don't know Michael, I have a hard time believing that he would consider 2 of his greatest joys "a nightmare".  Other than that, there is no sense commenting about anything else.  Thank you for your wishes that I have a nice day.  I intend to and I hope you do the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions