Re: TIAI 09/08
September 08, 2010, 01:16:44 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

lilwendy, good post, and I agree with most of it except for the religious part.  I can clearly see that the bible has been used as a guidance (especially regarding the end of the world), but that doesn't mean I must just study the bible.  As you know I am not a religious person, in fact I don't like "religion" because in my opinion (NO offense meant!) it's as much of a brain wash as many other things.  I have read the parts I was directed to and understand the meaning of them, but I don't need a book that tells me what is right or wrong, because I know in my heart what's right and wrong.

I know there is a higher power, but I don't know if it's called God, Allah, Jehovah, Buddha or whatsoever.  Too many wars have been and are about religion.  There are too many "rules" in religion.  There are too many powers in religion.  Too many people have been killed because of religion.  Religion causes division, and in order to beat the NWO, the evil and the hate there should be Unity.

You wrote "If we do this all for God’s glory, we will not fail!".  I'm sorry, but I'm taking part in all this for my children in the first place, and for humanity in general.  In my opinion it's good vs evil, and love vs hate.  

I understand what you are saying Mo and you are entitled to your opinions.  That is why I included the link to this post entitled Results of MY review.  After reading all of TS' posts again, this is what I took away from it.  This is what I personally believe I need to do.  I am not telling anyone what they need to do, other than they need to read TS' posts and make their own list.  I hope that makes sense.

Question for you though... where did I say you needed to be religious?
Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 01:20:21 PM by lilwendy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 08, 2010, 01:19:55 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"

lilwendy, good post, and I agree with most of it except for the religious part.  I can clearly see that the bible has been used as a guidance (especially regarding the end of the world), but that doesn't mean I must just study the bible.  As you know I am not a religious person, in fact I don't like "religion" because in my opinion (NO offense meant!) it's as much of a brain wash as many other things.  I have read the parts I was directed to and understand the meaning of them, but I don't need a book that tells me what is right or wrong, because I know in my heart what's right and wrong.

I know there is a higher power, but I don't know if it's called God, Allah, Jehovah, Buddha or whatsoever.  Too many wars have been and are about religion.  There are too many "rules" in religion.  There are too many powers in religion.  Too many people have been killed because of religion.  Religion causes division, and in order to beat the NWO, the evil and the hate there should be Unity.

You wrote "If we do this all for God’s glory, we will not fail!".  I'm sorry, but I'm taking part in all this for my children in the first place, and for humanity in general.  In my opinion it's good vs evil, and love vs hate.  

I understand what you are saying Mo and you are entitled to your opinions.  That is why I included the link to this post entitled Results of MY review.  After reading all of TS' posts again, this is what I took away from it.  This is what I personally believe I need to do.  I am not telling anyone what they need to do, other than they need to read TS' posts and make their own list.  I hope that makes sense.

It's very interesting and refreshing to see how this has affected us all in very different but equally profund ways.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 08, 2010, 01:24:06 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
The best way to please God, or "glorify" God is to participate fully in all the wonderful creations available to us, instead of succumbing to the evil powers in this world.

Yes Jaci!!! We need to live fully!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 01:48:52 PM

I agree. I am far from being religious myself. I believe that the universe and its consciousness itself is very powerful on a quantum level and I believe there are good forces and bad forces and they don't have a specific name. Good post, though, Lilwendy.  :D =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

September 08, 2010, 01:59:22 PM
I really think people should stop questioning "Who" TS is, it's not very important at all, like he said, it only matters if the information he's giving us is valid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 08, 2010, 02:13:55 PM
Well, nobody can stop people asking who TS is. It's our nature to want to know. That's why we are here, believing Michael is not dead.

As about religion, I'm pretty religious myself, I trust God - or a higher power - no matter how you name it.I have faith in the power of prayer, as childish as it may sound. I think any prayer is charged with some sort of energy and makes a difference in the universe. And I think the Bible gives us a lot of teaching.

As far as I know Michael is very religious himself. He sayed that in the past and I don't think he's changed in the meanwhile.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 02:16:24 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Well, nobody can stop people asking who TS is. It's our nature to want to know. That's why we are here, believing Michael is not dead.

As about religion, I'm pretty religious myself, I trust God - or a higher power - no matter how you name it.I have faith in the power of prayer, as childish as it may sound. I think any prayer is charged with some sort of energy and makes a difference in the universe. And I think the Bible gives us a lot of teaching.

As far as I know Michael is very religious himself. He sayed that in the past and I don't think he's changed in the meanwhile.

There's no way for us to tell what Michael believed or continued to believe his entire life. Yes he believes in God, and yes he was a JW at one point, but that doesn't mean he ONLY believed in the JW teachings. Also, the point I was trying to make is that there is a difference between religion and spirituality. They are not one in the same. Religion is man-made, spirituality is not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 08, 2010, 02:22:37 PM

I could of not of said this any better myself....these are my thoughts exactly Mo, religion is man made, sorry not to offend anyone here but it is..  Being spiritual or with spirit is different.  One needs to truly research this to come to ones conclusion.  Go within the answers are there.  One would be amazed on what happens when you go within to seek the truth, and to think outside the box.  "Things are not what they seem to be."  is a statement said to me years ago, and I have never forgotten it.  The bottom line for me is love.  That is all there is. It is what will make the change you just have to believe.  
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 08, 2010, 03:21:48 PM
The prophecy of the world order
The Bible reveals that, at the end of time, exists on Earth a single world Government, a world Empire, or a world order, which will have, as a Government, A representative. In addition, this Global Government will be supported and complemented by a single world religion. The human face of this global religion is a character from great charisma, which enjoy acceptance, appreciation and blind obedience of much of the population of the planet. Their main "flags" are: El Amor, La Piedad, world peace and the brotherhood of peoples.

All momentary views of "the things that must happen soon..." (Revelation 1: 1) John reveals, none is more intriguing and appalling that the vision of "The beast" of revelation chapter 13. This is not the first time that she has appeared biblical prophets. On the detail, it is evident that this is the same frightening creature whose description has already been three times. Juan had personally seen twice. Daniel had also seen 600 years earlier.
This beast represents the resurgence of IMPERIO Roman, which will become the COUNTERFEITING SATÁNICA EN scale world of the Kingdom of God. This empire is governed at the global level by A single person, A single man, the ANTICHRIST, who will be Satan's representative on Earth.
Rome will retrieve its greatness. As it controlled the old world, will also be the headquarters for the new world order, the dream of the United Nations.

This World Government not announced instantly, but that the process will be gradually.
Basically the way more effective and strong, is go "globalizing" people on your trade transactions. In this sense we have clear signs of NAFTA is advancing respect, taking account of trade agreements that have been developed worldwide, for quite some time, as the Economic Community European.

Benedict XVI read his first message of Christmas as Pope

The Pontiff called "build a new world order" and stated that, only if it is linked, humanity will face threats such as terrorism, poverty and epidemics.

Pope Benedict XVI urged today humanity committed "in the construction of a new world order founded on fair ethical and economic relations", in his first Christmas since acceded to the pontificate, in April message.

United humanity, said the Pope may face "as many current threats", which mentioned epidemics, the proliferation of weapons, terrorism, poverty and environmental degradation of the environment.

This was the first message of Benedict XVI "Urbi et Orbi" (the city and the world), pronounced before thousands of people gathered in the plaza San Pedro.

About the dangers on humanity, the Pope mentioned "from the threat of terrorism to humiliating poverty which millions of human beings, live from the non-proliferation to epidemics and environmental degradation that threatens the future of the planet".

He also said that contemporary man beware because it is at risk of falling into "spiritual atrophy", victim of its own "progress in scientific and technical field". "The man of the technological era risk being subjected to these same success of their intelligence and operational results", she said.

The Pope sent his greetings Christmas after the message "Urbi et Orbi" in 33 languages, since it joined the planned 32 the filipino language, and closed series Latin phrase of Saint Augustine: "power, man, because for you God has made man".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 08, 2010, 03:46:54 PM
It's a little easy to say that religion is purely man-made, I rather would say that religion has been hijacked and driven to serve the powers that be (in their plan to control the masses) rather than to serve God, it's different in my opinion. The basis of all religions was peace, love, freedom, etc., but unfortunately the dark side has taken control over them and systematically and maliciously and insidiously corrupted the true message of God. The problem is not religion itself, it is what men has made of it and in its name, it's always men. Religion is not just about what's bad and what's good it is also about worshipping God alone.
Well, everyone is free to freely follow the path he or she has chosen this is the most important and anyways I believe that we will know the ultimate truth sooner or later, we just can wait and see.

Regarding Michael's message we cannot dismiss the fact that it has a 'religious' part and when I say that I don't imply a specific religion but to me, faith in God may also be part of the message or TS wouldn't quote the Bible? Am I wrong or not? I really would like to know if it's also part of the message TS...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

September 08, 2010, 03:47:40 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
The Pope sent his greetings Christmas after the message "Urbi et Orbi" in 33 languages, since it joined the planned 32 the filipino language, and closed series Latin phrase of Saint Augustine: "power, man, because for you God has made man".

Well... just a thought....
All Religions are taking this very seriously....
It's all about MAN...
Why are there no lady's on top?
And who wrote the bible?
Hmmm could it be MAN?

Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 03:51:58 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
It's a little easy to say that religion is purely man-made, I rather would say that religion has been hijacked and driven to serve the powers that be (in their plan to control the masses) rather than to serve God, it's different in my opinion. The basis of all religions was peace, love, freedom, etc., but unfortunately the dark side has taken control over them and systematically and maliciously and insidiously corrupted the true message of God. The problem is not religion itself, it is what men has made of it and in its name, it's always men. Religion is not just about what's bad and what's good it is also about worshipping God alone.
Well, everyone is free to freely follow the path he or she has chosen this is the most important and anyways I believe that we will know the ultimate truth sooner or later, we just can wait and see.

Regarding Michael's message we cannot dismiss the fact that it has a 'religious' part and when I say that I don't imply a specific religion but to me, faith in God may also be part of the message or TS wouldn't quote the Bible? Am I wrong or not? I really would like to know if it's also part of the message TS...

I understand what you're saying. But unfortunately religion has become what man has made it to become. So whatever it was meant to be simply isn't anymore. And if it is about worshipping God alone, then it shouldn't matter how one views God. It should be personal. There should not be any rules or rituals. Different religions have different beliefs, Christians say you must believe the story of Jesus, and they look down upon others who do not live by the story of Jesus, even if they still worship God. Who is to say who is right and who is wrong? And the word "worship" means different things to different people as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

September 08, 2010, 03:54:29 PM
Corinthians 11:3

"3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God."

Supposedly....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

September 08, 2010, 03:57:53 PM
Quote from: "trublu"
Corinthians 11:3

"3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God."

Supposedly....

Oh and

"35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."

I think it's fair to say a woman didn't write this! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 03:59:15 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

I agree with you Sarahli...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal