King of Pop has almost 20 million fans on Facebook
September 07, 2010, 08:24:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson: King of Pop has almost 20 million fans on Facebook
September 7th, 2010 6:20 pm ET

Michael Jackson is one of the most if not THE most beloved entertainer that has ever lived. When he passed away last year, the news truly did rock the world. Fans all over the world were shocked, and in complete disbelief that such an event could actually happen. Fans all over the world continue to stay updated on all the various projects that are in the works in the months ahead. Such social networking sites as Twitter and Facebook have proven to be a fantastic way for fans to stay connected to each other as well as the latest news.

According to the official Michael Jackson Facebook page, he has almost 20 million fans on the social networking site and with every minute that goes by, the entertainer is gaining more fans on the website. There is no doubt that such social networking sites have helped the fans adjust to the reality of what has happened to their favorite performer. While many cherish their memories of watching Jackson perform live, and seeing the video premieres, etc., what the fans adore the most about the singer is that he was a true humanitarian and certainly did his part to make a positive impact on the world.

One common sentiment that fans have shared with each other all over the world is the fact that they are inspired by the performer's work with charities and the fact that he donated to so many throughout his life. He truly has left a legacy of incredible music, but also a message of making the world a better place, and he did this by his own example.

For the latest in news on Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson and the entire Jackson family, simply click the "Subscribe" button on the top of the page. Notifications of all the latest news will be delivered to your inbox.
Follow the Jackson Family Examiner on Twitter.

Be sure to add the Jackson Family Examiner on Facebook.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

FINALLY!!!   A great story on Michael Jackson......now to get them to talk to Pearljr....and let everyone whats really going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
SAVE UR CASH, DON\'T BUY TABLOID TRASH.

]

Quote from: "SunShine"
FINALLY!!!   A great story on Michael Jackson......now to get them to talk to Pearljr....and let everyone whats really going on.

Exactly! This positive and accurate account is wonderful to read. Thank you for sharing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PJ4MJ

And Lady Gaga has 17 million....seriously?  I mean.....seriously?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

i love that group, but hate some of the topics that the ignorant haters have opened, i don't get it, if they hate Michael so much why do they join the group and spoil it with their disgusting comments, it really makes me mad, i've left some angry comments for the haters there, hate them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal