Re: where is THAT Video came from?!???
September 11, 2010, 12:17:08 AM
:D

You guys have a great sense of humor! Debbie, should do a lot of things differently if she is who she claims to be. It's my opinion honestly, and I'm still having difficulty wrapping my finger around it all...but who really knows yet. Her posts and replies to some people are kind of ridiculous if you ask me. I'm sure she's aware of this site and that somehow the word would spread to us all here about her.

It's like a mangled mess right now with "Breaking News" of a video coming out in October. I haven't contacted any networks about such a program, but should we? I mean if it's true why wouldn't any network confirm or deny any knowledge of it? I just find it hard to believe 2 of the biggest networks in the world would air such a video. I could see it on you tube or anywhere on the internet, but CNN and the BBC :shock: ....that's kind of stretching it for me, not to mention her public claims of a secret life with MJ :? But, as we all know, anything is possible

On another note however, if she is who she says, maybe putting a recent picture up might not be a good idea...I dunno know, just a thought. October, is just around the corner, but my gut instinct isn't feeling her story just yet. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens.  

What's everyone's opinion about what you have found out so far of Debbie? BTW....thanks for reading!

:mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 11, 2010, 09:01:59 AM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "Gema"
and pls, tell debbie jackson that she is confused, that mj is in MY home, not hers  :lol:

FOR YOUR LOCATION I SAY YOU ARE CONFUSED, YOU ARE IN HIS HOUSE!!! :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

September 11, 2010, 09:06:21 AM
Quote from: "traceys_home"

What's everyone's opinion about what you have found out so far of Debbie? BTW....thanks for reading!

Her story reminds me of Cassandra Gretchem Sims and hundreds of others claiming that MJ is hidden with "HER" and it´s all for "LOVE"  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

September 11, 2010, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "traceys_home"

Her story reminds me of Cassandra Gretchem Sims and hundreds of others claiming that MJ is hidden with "HER" and it´s all for "LOVE"  :roll:

Isn't it ironic we haven't heard of Cassandra Gretchem Sims??? What happened to her? I guess we saw for who she really is, and so will Debbie, she will disappear as fast as she appeared lol..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

September 11, 2010, 11:30:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello everyone,
I went snooping again facebook account of Debbie Jackson. One of her friends wrote a comment under a picture : Name of friend is:  Hurricanewinds Huntingdogs: what id like to see is mj holding the earth in the photo.

He is  talking to her as if he knows she is involved with Michael,or knows Michael . The ironic thing is that she did not reply to his comment. Actually comments there are 2 comments from the same friend.
Hurricanewinds Huntingdogs is friends with......  you will never guess, are you guys ready? Here goes he is friends with David Rothenberg DAVE DAVE. Is that a coincidence, or they know eachother? I don't think Dave Dave will be friends with anyone, he will screen the people he will be friends with. Is that the real Dave Dave?, That is another question, we probably never know the answer. Well my friends enough investigating for this evening it is midnight and I am going to bed. Please let me know if you can find something else. Goodnight and God bless everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 29, 2010, 11:50:54 PM
Jacky-Jean Jackson September 7 at 11:30pm Reply
The Manifestation from a painful Journey on CNN and BBC:

"there will reveal a live presentation (video) called: The Manifestation from a painful Journey will be released October 29th, 2010. This video will be shown all over the world, also on all internet sites. This video you will not want to miss!! Michael will be talking about the Hoax how it was done? why? who helped?...he will be talking about his plans for the future. any more concerns you may have please do not hesitate to ask..."

credit goes again to MJ's Wendy from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 64&t=11211

Again, I Am Not questioning legibility of dates from that page - but WHERE AND HOW IS THAT VIDEO MAY CAME FROM , - and From WHO  

As per usual we haven't heard anything about The Manifestation from a painful journey that was supposed to be all over the internet????  Another BSer.  Wish people would stop making false claims.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilou

October 30, 2010, 12:26:13 PM
lol so october 29th ...again nothing happened or i didn't see it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

MissG

October 30, 2010, 02:16:58 PM
Quote from: "Lilou"
lol so october 29th ...again nothing happened or i didn't see it :)

no idea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal