skywaysTopic starter

Re: where is THAT Video came from?!???
September 09, 2010, 10:01:59 PM
Quote from: "dejavu"
Is this the video you're talking about?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry if I'm wayy of-topic and wrong, cant access facebook right now  :?

HI, DEJAVU! thanx so much for your find - THAT IS EXACTLY VIDEO I AM TALKING ABOT - and who is THIS musterios  user , That Get only Rights To Post Fotage??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skywaysTopic starter

September 09, 2010, 10:06:10 PM
Quote from: "bliss1712"
Hi all

I'm not sure where the actual video came from, but I do know who is giving out the information regarding the upcoming TV programme.  I have emailed both CNN and the BBC (English Channel) to ascertain whether or not this programme is scheduled to take place on the 29th of October.  The person giving out the original info claims to be with Michael and that she and "their" child will also appear in the video, which will last 2 hours and 30 minutes.  I was hoping to keep their confidence, but as it is now "out," there's not much point.  I guess this is another date we will have to see!!!! If I get a reply from the news stations, I will let you all know.  With LOVE

Hello, darling! Can you be so kind and post quotes from your e-mail or CNN/BBC feed-back to you?

WITH L.O.V.E. of course.

This Is Truly Unusual Story... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 04:23:47 AM
Quote from: "skyways"
Quote from: "bliss1712"
Hi all

I'm not sure where the actual video came from, but I do know who is giving out the information regarding the upcoming TV programme.  I have emailed both CNN and the BBC (English Channel) to ascertain whether or not this programme is scheduled to take place on the 29th of October.  The person giving out the original info claims to be with Michael and that she and "their" child will also appear in the video, which will last 2 hours and 30 minutes.  I was hoping to keep their confidence, but as it is now "out," there's not much point.  I guess this is another date we will have to see!!!! If I get a reply from the news stations, I will let you all know.  With LOVE

Hello, darling! Can you be so kind and post quotes from your e-mail or CNN/BBC feed-back to you?

WITH L.O.V.E. of course.

This Is Truly Unusual Story... 8-)

I'm afraid I can't copy the emails as I did them through the BBC/CNN site.  They don't save into my emails this way.

However, I have spoken to my "lady" again regarding why MJ is with her and not his family at this time.....her reply is as follows:

Your Question: why is Michael with me and not with his family? Answer to this Question: Michael talks to his children on a daily basis, as for the family I'm not suppose to tell you this, they are aware of everything that is going on this was a hoax Michael had very good reasons very good reasons. This will be explained on video & as for Michael not being with his family right now this important matter will be addressed. Michael just wanted ******** & I on video for the time being.. hope this clears some of your mind to some extent.. L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 10, 2010, 08:03:37 AM
That reply is ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

skywaysTopic starter

September 10, 2010, 08:46:24 AM
bliss1712
However, I have spoken to my "lady" again regarding why MJ is with her and not his family at this time.....her reply is as follows:

Your Question: why is Michael with me and not with his family? Answer to this Question: Michael talks to his children on a daily basis, as for the family I'm not suppose to tell you this, they are aware of everything that is going on this was a hoax Michael had very good reasons very good reasons. This will be explained on video & as for Michael not being with his family right now this important matter will be addressed. Michael just wanted ******** & I on video for the time being.. hope this clears some of your mind to some extent.. L.O.V.E.[/quote]

WOW, YOU SPOKE TO HER????..

not to  Him from CCN/BBC - like you stated before?...

i am just speechless :shock:
can you clarify ltl bit more That point of convrsations, since you speaking wth Her for a some time already, IS She credible??

Wth All my Respect.   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 10, 2010, 10:47:18 AM
Yes of course, after all the love that Michael has for his children, he is not with children, prefer to be with her.
A logical answer would be that they are all together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 12:54:05 PM
Quote from: "skyways"
bliss1712

Your Question: why is Michael with me and not with his family? Answer to this Question: Michael talks to his children on a daily basis, as for the family I'm not suppose to tell you this, they are aware of everything that is going on this was a hoax Michael had very good reasons very good reasons. This will be explained on video & as for Michael not being with his family right now this important matter will be addressed. Michael just wanted ******** & I on video for the time being.. hope this clears some of your mind to some extent.. L.O.V.E.

WOW, YOU SPOKE TO HER????..

not to  Him from CCN/BBC - like you stated before?...

i am just speechless :shock:
can you clarify ltl bit more That point of convrsations, since you speaking wth Her for a some time already, IS She credible??

Wth All my Respect.   8-)[/quote]

For crying out loud, her name is Debbie Jackson on Facebook and this is her profile on facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is no secret about what she claims, I just question her "information". She will add you as a friend if you request her on facebook and she seems very nice. As far as what she has been telling everyone on FaceBook, this I am very very uncertain of. Once you find her, you can read all of her comments as she has quite a few on her page and make a determination yourself about her claims. @Bliss1712, no disrespect is meant to you, but this crazy secrecy has got to stop. If she didn't want all of MJ's fans to know about the "supposed" upcoming event, she wouldn't be publicly announcing it on FaceBook.

The following is her profile picture:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 10, 2010, 04:02:12 PM
This is Ironic, her name is Debbie Jackson? What is it with Michael he marries all Debbies??? Listen if Michael needed to be hidden for any problems especially someone wanting to kill him,  why would any one leak that information, so whom ever is after him can go and finish the job? Come on people wake up and smell the coffee. This person can be anyone who loves to play a joke at under other people expenses. Believe me I want Michael here with us as much as all of you here my friends, but unfortunetaly this time I am not positive that this is the truth. The more I read all your threads the more I feel there is something wrong with this picture, and I do not know what it is as of yet. I am trying to find out what. I called BBC canada, they have no knowledge of what I am talking about. I will continue doing my investigations, and when I find out something I will let you know. I have lots of friends who works in Canadian tv stations, so they already aware and they will let me know if they know anything. Blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

September 10, 2010, 04:22:19 PM
Sorry, I would like to say to  whom ever is in contact with  Debbie Jackson, can you please ask her to put recent picture of Michael? In her profile she has all old pictures of Michael, which anyone can copy paste and put it in the profile, I have one in my facebook. Only than she will be credible into what she is saying. I went into her profile, and I felt fraud. I hope I am wrong.
thanks to everyone. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

September 10, 2010, 06:05:23 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
What should we do? Should we believe them, that MJ will talk to all of us through tv and internet on october29? We have been had so many times, with lies and deceipt. I really want to BELIEVE this, but it is very hard for me. Don't get me wrong I believe MJ is alive, but coming out on October 29, that we will have to see. I will believe it when I will see Michael talking to us, and explaining how he hoaxed his death, and who helped him.. I posted a video  by karenjoymc of joykarenmc  :lol:  and she stated her source said that AEG helped him hoax his death. Well my friends, let's keep our finger crossed so this time will be  the real thing. Love always.
I recommend this new thread of mine:

"The AEG ThemeSTAR team is recognized for its entrepreneurial innovation and its operational effectiveness working with major brands including Warner Bros., Nickelodeon, HIT Entertainment, Mattel, Universal Studios, Disney, Viacom, Cirque Du Soleil, Sesame Street, Ringling Bros.,FIFA, Sydney 2000 Olympic Games, the NFL and more."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 06:49:12 PM
This is Ironic, her name is Debbie Jackson? What is it with Michael he marries all Debbies??? Listen if Michael needed to be hidden for any problems especially someone wanting to kill him,  why would any one leak that information, so whom ever is after him can go and finish the job? Come on people wake up and smell the coffee. This person can be anyone who loves to play a joke at under other people expenses. Believe me I want Michael here with us as much as all of you here my friends, but unfortunetaly this time I am not positive that this is the truth. The more I read all your threads the more I feel there is something wrong with this picture, and I do not know what it is as of yet. I am trying to find out what. I called BBC canada, they have no knowledge of what I am talking about. I will continue doing my investigations, and when I find out something I will let you know. I have lots of friends who works in Canadian tv stations, so they already aware and they will let me know if they know anything. Blessings to all

I'm right there with you in total agreement. Something definitely feels "off" about her, not to mention her name... :lol:  as you already stated. I just didn't see the point in keeping this under wraps here. Most of us are very diligent in our research and can cut to the chase quicker than a knife through bread. Her posted answers are short, off topic and just weird.

I just wanted everyone to have the ability to see for themselves where this rumor started. I can't stand taking another person's word for something especially when they are the "middleman" so to speak, it drives me crazy.

I'll tell ya one thing though, I hope my feelings are wrong about her and this video does come out. Then we'll have even more work to do  :shock:. We will all be trying to figure out if it was MJ in the video at the point :P   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 10, 2010, 07:49:57 PM
Quote from: "traceys_home"

I'm right there with you in total agreement. Something definitely feels "off" about her, not to mention her name... :lol:  as you already stated. I just didn't see the point in keeping this under wraps here. Most of us are very diligent in our research and can cut to the chase quicker than a knife through bread. Her posted answers are short, off topic and just weird.

I just wanted everyone to have the ability to see for themselves where this rumor started. I can't stand taking another person's word for something especially when they are the "middleman" so to speak, it drives me crazy.

I'll tell ya one thing though, I hope my feelings are wrong about her and this video does come out. Then we'll have even more work to do  :shock:. We will all be trying to figure out if it was MJ in the video at the point :P   :lol:

Hi traceys_home I checked the profile of Debbie Jackson and she has old pictures of MJ. I would like for her to put a new recent picture of MJ so we can really say she is legit. What do you think about that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

MissG

September 10, 2010, 07:59:45 PM
and pls, tell debbie jackson that she is confused, that mj is in MY home, not hers  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

September 10, 2010, 08:22:09 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
and pls, tell debbie jackson that she is confused, that mj is in MY home, not hers  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  and than he comes to mine  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

CC

September 10, 2010, 08:42:07 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

FOR YOUR LOCATION I SAY YOU ARE CONFUSED, YOU ARE IN HIS HOUSE!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal