Re: The followers are strange
December 13, 2009, 05:55:26 PM
Yeah I mentioned a few inconsistencies on the last MJKIT forum. She's part of the "This Is Not It" campaign. I emailed her and the other "follower" fans about their testimonies that they have on their site regarding Michaels health etc. I asked them about the inconsistencies in them, proving to me they were fake. They didn't answer, in fact they banned me from the site altogether. I wasn't rude or anything, so I went back under another name to see what else they were saying. If you question (doesn't matter if you are polite or rude), they get quite defensive and irrated with you and then the rest of the forum who believe them start attacking you. Seen it happen to others quite often. Anyway I think their whole campaign was just created to make Michael's death more believable. They are doing a great job then if this is there purpose cause close to 8000 people are part of "This Is Not It". Whether or not they know the hoax (which I'm unsure if they do), Karen Faye plays and integral part of this and I think thats her job to do so. Keep the public and fans believing Michael has passed.

I don't know how anyone can follow a star around the way these girls do. Creepy and abnormal and they call us crazy for believing in a hoax  :) .  I know Michael loved us fans, but gee did they respect any of his privacy and let him be at times? How on earth do they financiallys support such a lifestyle.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 06:01:41 PM
To me, a follower is someone who goes to his concerts all around the world for example, and to his official appearances, like the vmas.
But does not follow every step he makes in his private life (shopping, going to the restaurant, with who?  etc etc ... ) >> stalker to me ...
Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 06:09:31 PM by O-drey-O
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

liegi

December 13, 2009, 06:04:27 PM
I agree they are very strange. I would never do something like this, even if I had the money.  But I did know someone who liked a celebrity in Las Vegas and who had come to know him. At that time I worked in a travel agency.  I couldn't believe how many times she (and her husband) would go to Las Vegas just to meet up with this celebrity. I think it's like a drug.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 06:16:47 PM
Darlin' I understand what you are saying. If given the proper means and resources, many MJ fans might have joined this little group.  ;) It just un nerves me to think that he had to deal with always having to look up and see people watching him and following him. To a great degree it could almost be considered worse than dealing with the paps. At least they had some down time and took some time off to go about their routine lives. What about this group?  Their description alone gives the impression that this is all that they lived for...following MJ all over the globe. Perhaps it is because I am such a regular person that this bothers me so much. I get up and go about my routine with few people  knowing what I do on a daily basis. To be followed and constantly watched would be creepy and drive me nuts.  This takes the term "living in a fishbowl" to a whole new level.
Quote from: "liegi"
Maybe a lot more women would have been following Michael around if they had the money these women did.  There was (or is) something about Michael that is fascinating. And he wasn't the type of celebrity to put people off.  He always waved to people and signed autographs.  I think people knew he loved them.  Could be a kind of drug......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

December 13, 2009, 06:25:31 PM
It would be interesting to know just how many of them followed him around and for how many years. It's mind-boggling, isn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 06:28:23 PM
I used to be envious of follower-fans who would stalk Michael all day and everyday and take photos with him and talk to him. Maybe because I live on the other side of the atlantic and probably because I will most likely not ever be even in the same country or breathe same air as Michael does but when I think about it I dont think I would want to trade places with those stalker fans either because I think I would cherish and value Michael more than go around stalking him when it clearly makes him feel uncomfortable at some times. I would be satisfied if I got to meet him once and leave it at that. Sometimes I feel like these fans are really ungrateful, they've met him and stalked him for decades and they never seem to get enough of it. I just want to meet him ONCE and I can swear in gods name that would satisfy me enough and bring me so much joy I would never bother him again.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 13, 2009, 06:41:43 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
. I just want to meet him ONCE and I can swear in gods name that would satisfy me enough and bring me so much joy I would never bother him again. :cry:
Yes, some just take it too far. I personally find this whole thing weird. I mean yeah, I love Michael with all my heart, and would love to get an autograph and what not, but just seeing him would be enough for me. Meeting him would me a dream. But I could never show up everywhere. Like if he is meeting with someone at a restaraunt or at a party. I would think that would start to get annoying, a little rude, and a tad bit obsessive. But ofcouse Michael would never say anything to them because he has such a kind heart.

Quote from: "MJ-alive"
I can't believe that Waldo said that !!! just amazing... if waldo believes MJ is alive so MJ is alive ! It's a really really great news !!!!!!!!!!!
Waldo?

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Darlin' I understand what you are saying. If given the proper means and resources, many MJ fans might have joined this little group.  ;) It just un nerves me to think that he had to deal with always having to look up and see people watching him and following him. To a great degree it could almost be considered worse than dealing with the paps.  This takes the term "living in a fishbowl" to a whole new level.
It sounds like they are like the paps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

December 13, 2009, 06:49:08 PM
I have no respect for the «followers». Yeah they are stalkers and stalkers are worse than paparazzi. C'mon! Following Michael 24h/7 days and following him to the doctor!! He needs privacy! He is a human like us! He has a life!
I was registred on the TINI website and yeah they are really rude if you don't agree with them! I was trying to explain them something about the perception of things and they were bashing me and they were telling me they know the truth and blah blah blah. I told them they were worse than paparazzi. I wasn't rude with them at all. Anyway, I cancelled my account because I was tired of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 07:15:55 PM
Quote from: "Mariso83"
I have no respect for the «followers». Yeah they are stalkers and stalkers are worse than paparazzi. C'mon! Following Michael 24h/7 days and following him to the doctor!! He needs privacy! He is a human like us! He has a life!
I was registred on the TINI website and yeah they are really rude if you don't agree with them! I was trying to explain them something about the perception of things and they were bashing me and they were telling me they know the truth and blah blah blah. I told them they were worse than paparazzi. I wasn't rude with them at all. Anyway, I cancelled my account because I was tired of them.

and they believe he is alive too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

December 13, 2009, 07:48:47 PM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
Quote from: "Mariso83"

and they believe he is alive too?

No they don't believe he is alive. They believe he is dead and they believe everything is said in the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 13, 2009, 08:04:18 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
It just un nerves me to think that he had to deal with always having to look up and see people watching him and following him. To a great degree it could almost be considered worse than dealing with the paps. At least they had some down time and took some time off to go about their routine lives. What about this group?  Their description alone gives the impression that this is all that they lived for...following MJ all over the globe.
You've hit on an excellent point here about The Followers, GirlSaturday. I also believe there's something way off about their mentality and their bizarre devotion to Michael.

The fact that Michael always acknowledges his fans is a double-edged sword in this case because The Followers perceived his most likely limited and wary attention as a sign that they're special, when in fact, Michael probably gives the same amount of attention to ANY fan he notices nearby. That's just him being his normal appreciative, respectful, and wonderful self.

However, The Followers fed off of Michael's kindness to people in general, assumed a look or a greeting or a photo opportunity with him meant he was paying extra special attention to them, and that in turn inspired them to continue stalking him.

Sometimes I wish Michael were capable of telling these women to f*ck off, because the amount of time they spent following him around HAD to be annoying at times. What I would give to learn what his security people thought of them. A few descriptions like "deluded," "insane," "desperate," and "need to get a life" come to mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

December 13, 2009, 08:17:15 PM
I looked at her pictures and I find them cute, specially the first one  :mrgreen: But I don't like people following Michael everywhere during his shopping etc..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 13, 2009, 08:33:29 PM
Quote from: "Wildy"
I looked at her pictures and I find them cute, specially the first one.
Yeah, the photos are nice, and she's a pretty girl. But as I noted, there's no indication of any kind of special relationship between her and Michael. He looks like he perceives her as just another fan who's brave or determined enough to approach him. I've seen tons of similar photos with tons of other fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 09:04:55 PM
WHO IS WALDO?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

December 13, 2009, 09:14:34 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
I THINK THIS WOMAN NEEDS THE PADDED CELL MORE THAN ME ,THERE ARE FANS AND THERE ARE STALKERS AND I THINK SHE IS A STALKER :lol:  :lol:

I agree with you! :lol:  How about you order her a nice padded cell and mail it to her? That way if Michael is alive and he comes back, she can't follow him! :lol:  ;)  :lol:  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions