Was R. Kelly framed or not?
September 05, 2010, 06:44:36 PM
I think this is the right place for this but for months I have been wondering whether or not R. Kelly was framed or not, that it may be a conspiracy Is it possible he didn't make a sex tape or a few with a young teenage girl? :idea:
Cuz for years I would shun him a lot and lost my respect based on the news reports.
And in 2008, I saw he got acquitted from the case. And then when I joined the hoax journey in August 2009, I started to think more about that case along with topics about the Music Industry and NWO and things like that (Of course I started paying attention when I first watched a video about Rihanna's "Umbrella", back in January 2009, 6 months before the hoax and MJ's "death"). So anyway...
I'm soooo CONFUUUSEDDDD!  :?:  :?:  :?  :?  :?:  :?:
Opinions? Thoughts, ppls?  :(  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Re: Was R. Kelly framed or not?
September 05, 2010, 09:16:51 PM

This is a timeline created by the Chicago Sun Times. It gives  a breakdown of key events that took place during R Kelly's life between birth and the acquittal from the sex tape trial.   The man definitely had some high's and low's so anything is possible.

borrowed from wiki. The list catches my eye because many of these celebrities have had their own share of bad press and some to the extreme. Coincidence?
Kelly has written, produced, and remixed music for many artists including Charlie Wilson, The Winans, Jaheim, Toni Braxton, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Sparkle, The Isley Brothers, JS, Aaliyah, Whitney Houston, Luther Vandross, Mary J. Blige, Tamia, Hi-Five, Quincy Jones, Britney Spears, Kirk Franklin, K-ci & Jo Jo of Jodeci, Céline Dion, Charlie Wilson, Brian McKnight, Mariah Carey, Vanessa L. Williams, Blaque, Nivea, Joe, Ginuwine, Kelly Price, The Notorious BIG, Twista, Gerald Levert, Ruben Studdard, Maxwell, Changing Faces, Syleena Johnson, Tyrese, Chris Brown, Nick Cannon, Jennifer Lopez, among others.[2] [3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 06, 2010, 05:13:55 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

This is a timeline created by the Chicago Sun Times. It gives  a breakdown of key events that took place during R Kelly's life between birth and the acquittal from the sex tape trial.   The man definitely had some high's and low's so anything is possible.

borrowed from wiki. The list catches my eye because many of these celebrities have had their own share of bad press and some to the extreme. Coincidence?
Kelly has written, produced, and remixed music for many artists including Charlie Wilson, The Winans, Jaheim, Toni Braxton, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Sparkle, The Isley Brothers, JS, Aaliyah, Whitney Houston, Luther Vandross, Mary J. Blige, Tamia, Hi-Five, Quincy Jones, Britney Spears, Kirk Franklin, K-ci & Jo Jo of Jodeci, Céline Dion, Charlie Wilson, Brian McKnight, Mariah Carey, Vanessa L. Williams, Blaque, Nivea, Joe, Ginuwine, Kelly Price, The Notorious BIG, Twista, Gerald Levert, Ruben Studdard, Maxwell, Changing Faces, Syleena Johnson, Tyrese, Chris Brown, Nick Cannon, Jennifer Lopez, among others.[2] [3]

Yeah, it is quite a coinkydink... :cry:  :?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 16, 2010, 03:16:36 PM
Still wondering...D= lol :?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 16, 2010, 08:27:15 PM
I'm not trying to be mean and diss R Kelly.  He is a very talented artist.  I mean he even wrote some great songs like You are not alone for MJ.  However, in  my opinion I don't think R Kelly was set up.  The fact that he even married Aaliyah when she was 15 yrs. old make me wonder about him.  She lied about her age when they got married.  So he actually has some previous physical evidence of being with a minor unlike MJ where there was no physical evidence.  I mean hopefully that video was a setup but I heard alot of people say it really look like him too.  Even though R Kelly was accused of this it really didn't affect his career anyway.  I mean lets face it our society tolerates older men with young women even if they are minors.  However, if it was a woman doing that it would be a different story.  Just my opinion.  Our society can be a trip sometimes.  I mean people were so quick to crucify MJ with no evidence but the famous Hollywood director, I think his name is Roman Polanski he gets away with rape of a minor and Woody Allen another famous director sleeps with his adopted daughter but no one thinks that's gross.  Mel Gibson is obviously an abuser and has issues but he still gets support in Hollywood.  They even did Tupac wrong.  That girl straight lied and said Tupac sodomized her but there was no evidence and the judge still sent him to jail anyway.  Okay????  It seem all twisted to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 16, 2010, 10:10:01 PM
Honestly, I do believe he was framed and there's more to the story about Chris Brown and Rhianna. He probably did hit her, but I don't think he did alot of damage. Did you check out Chris Brown's face? You are right society has a way of tolerating people.  MJ always saw the good in people and knows how a media can be judge and jury before a trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keiko

October 16, 2010, 10:24:02 PM
I'm not really famaliar enough with the case to pass judgment, but if he did do it...well, I'm going to have to agree with Dave Chappelle.
"How old is 15 really?"
At that age, a person is more than capable of knowing whether or not they consent to sexual activity. Granted, as an adult he should know that it's wrong to do that with a minor, but the girl wouldn't be completely off the hook either, in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions