Crying for Michael..
September 04, 2010, 11:12:02 AM
Today has been a pretty emotional day for me for some reason... I don know why but I think all of the shit Michael had to go through is finally catching up with me. When the 2005 trial was happening, I really didn't ECM care because I didn't really like Michael (which seems crazy to me now). Today I saw a video of Karen Faye discussing the days when Michael went to court, she said and I quote "He would put his hands on my shoulders, and I would put mine on his. He would put his head right here (reffering to her shoulder) and weep. We would both weep and we would pray"... This struck me like a bullet when I heard it. No human being should have to go through what he went through and today I realized that more than ever. So I have been crying for Michael all day and I pray that he is still alive to see that people like me now see that he is innocent and that he went through hell.

Thanks for reading this I just had to let out my feelings.:/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Re: Crying for Michael..
September 05, 2010, 08:38:46 AM
I understand how you feel...
His suffering and pain still haunts and bothers me every day....
I feel so helpless about it, yet I hope and pray that he is ready to get back at anyone who made his life a hell for so long....in whatever kind of way  8-)
I hope that the love and support from fans around the world and from us will strengthen and convince him that he cannot be missed yet!! Hug to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

September 05, 2010, 04:06:24 PM
me too, everyday I cry for what they did to this man for years more than murray, cause I still can't admit what murray did and how, it won't register and my mind blocks it out, even when I look at him or read about it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 05, 2010, 04:09:27 PM
Quote from: "GreenManMakeAChange"
me too, everyday I cry for what they did to this man for years more than murray, cause I still can't admit what murray did and how, it won't register and my mind blocks it out, even when I look at him or read about it

I understand.  (((hugs))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

September 05, 2010, 04:26:46 PM
I watched the court case everyday with actor as michael and I wondered how the a person could take that I really thought it might kill him and I think it nearly did and it always plays on my mind at the terrible injustice he had to suffer  it was so unfair on him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 05, 2010, 04:51:22 PM
I also cry when I think about how Michael was treated. What Tom Sneddon and the media did to Michael is unforgivable. I don't know how he survived that ordeal, but I'm sure it changed him forever. Human beings can be so cruel. I feel terrible that he had to go through that hell, and wish I could have done something to help. I hope he can feel all the love and support from his fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 10:36:34 PM
Thanks for understanding, I'm crying tonight too

I don't want anything to happen to me and I would never give up, but sometimes I am so sad I don't know if I can live like this anymore, just grieving and feeling depressed and hopeless.  Right now I can't even glimpse at michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions