Re: Proof They Rehearsed the Memorial - Orianthi :)
September 05, 2010, 07:14:00 AM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
I disagree completely.  These stills are taken from the OUTTAKES of This Is It!  That means it was rehearsed before Mike "died."  And I completely disagree, that Orianthi would sing part of We Are The World in concert.  If you know the history of Mike's concerts, then you know that WATW was never sung, only a one minute instrumental leading up to Heal The World.  There's also no purpose for having the resurrection message, keep the faith, the truth will prevail in the symbols during rehearsal if he wasn't going to "die."  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it disheartens me sometimes when people don't thoroughly read a topic before they respond.  

Did you watch the attached video by 2Good2BeTrue about the symbols used behind Orianthi?  There's only one purpose for those symbols being used in that order....I will be back, a rebirth, the truth will prevail.   :D  :D  Buy hey!  To each their own.   ;)

However, even though I disagree with the choice of symbols and their meanings to interpret (I've said before, are symbols of major religions), I agree completely with you, that those screenshots are the proof that Orianthi was singing "We Are the World", and Michael would never let sing his guitarist at his concert tour! It have no sense! I don't remember ever having seen Jennifer Batten singing ..
And yes, maybe his is the memorial they are rehearsing for.

This could be a good proof! Good point @lovemj4everandever  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]"Just because you read it in a magazine, or see it on the TV screen... Don\'t make it factual, actual"[/size]

September 05, 2010, 09:54:32 AM
the pictures won't load for me!  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

September 05, 2010, 10:04:47 AM
Ok, since Sony deleted that first youtube video, which could show us the proof, not just screenshot pictures, with the help of my good friend GoOoF :P , here is another video where you can clearly see that this was rehearsed on the same stage as TII!
Starts at 4:02
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 05, 2010, 10:41:40 AM
@hope @datroot

I think this is the pic that reading_on is talking about.  It's actually one of my favorites.  They are both all smiles.  I've always thought Berry was leaning over saying to Katherine "How'd I do?  I certainly set the record straight and let the world know that he is the greatest entertainer to ever live!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 05, 2010, 10:43:03 AM
Quote from: "Michelle"
Ok, since Sony deleted that first youtube video, which could show us the proof, not just screenshot pictures, with the help of my good friend GoOoF :P , here is another video where you can clearly see that this was rehearsed on the same stage as TII!

@Michelle

Thanks for posting that other link.  Some are saying my embedded video, the third post on the first page of this topic is not loading for them, but it is working fine for me.  Anyway, thanks so much for the backup link!  I love the remix on that clip!   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

September 05, 2010, 11:07:43 AM

Thanks for the link, Michelle and GoOoF. Great vid & music mix composition. And yes I believe it is on the same stage as TII :D

Keep the faith & L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

September 05, 2010, 03:18:57 PM
don't you think Orianthi coudl have use TII stage to rehearse the song between june 25 and july 7, which would have been the only stage available to prepare stapple center memorial ???
Doesn't mean it was made before his death. Do we have an exact day for this video ?  I coudl believe it's a proof but it could also be recorded between 25 june and july 7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

CC

September 05, 2010, 03:22:24 PM

I LOVE THE MUSIC! THANKS!
AT 1:16
MJ "I JIST GOTTA BATHE IN THE MOONLIGHT
JUST SIMMER!
 :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

September 05, 2010, 10:00:01 PM
im osrry but the backdrop was meant for heal the world during the concert, but was then used for the memorial instead as the concert were cancelled, thus orainthi was not rehearsing for memorial but for concert instead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 05, 2010, 10:11:00 PM
Quote from: "gravedigger1"
im osrry but the backdrop was meant for heal the world during the concert, but was then used for the memorial instead as the concert were cancelled, thus orainthi was not rehearsing for memorial but for concert instead

What?  So you think Orianthi was going to sing Heal the World?  I'm sorry but that makes me laugh.  Michael always sang Heal The World, not his guitar player.  The backdrop footage lines up perfectly with the memorial and Judith Hill is just about to walk in and sing her part as Orianthi turns to her...identical to the memorial.  I'm pretty certain that Orianthi was not going "to sing anything" in concert.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 07, 2010, 10:20:54 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "reading_on"
Sorry this does not seem like proof of anything. This is a speculation because it makes sense that the material already available from film would be used in a memorial to remember an individual. Especially since Michael's material was always so beautiful.

I mean, sure they may have rehearsed some of the memorial parts before the memorial, but I am saying if you were putting together a memorial for a performer and that performer had just finished making some new stuff that he was going to share with the world, wouldn't you try to incorporate that into the memorial?

On that same subject. I recently read saw some pictures where Berry Gordy had come down to see Katherine during the memorial .Katherine was beside herself crying. Her face was all twisted up in pain. I hated seeing that picture.
So, where's the picture?

Links to the picture please.

oops pic was posted.. ignore post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

September 07, 2010, 10:23:10 AM
@hope @datroot

I think this is the pic that reading_on is talking about.  It's actually one of my favorites.  They are both all smiles.  I've always thought Berry was leaning over saying to Katherine "How'd I do?  I certainly set the record straight and let the world know that he is the greatest entertainer to ever live!"

Sorry, that doesn't look like a smile to me. If it is, why isn't anyone around them smiling?

I am going to get that book with the picture in it because, believe me all I saw was pain in the picture and this one seems very "washed" out. Not sure how it got so lightened compared to the rich photo I saw. Let's see how it scans after I buy it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Hazzely

September 07, 2010, 10:29:15 AM
This is awesome news!
Finally we have the photos also not only the audio. =)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

September 07, 2010, 10:31:27 AM
Quote from: "reading_on"
@hope @datroot

Sorry, that doesn't look like a smile to me. If it is, why isn't anyone around them smiling?

I am going to get that book with the picture in it because, believe me all I saw was pain in the picture and this one seems very "washed" out. Not sure how it got so lightened compared to the rich photo I saw. Let's see how it scans after I buy it.

Looks like they are both smiling to me.

But, regardless, if she is crying that really doesn't mean anything. If I had a child and was at a memorial for him, and had to see his casket and all his friends grieving, I would be crying regardless of whether or not he was really dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

TracyK

September 07, 2010, 10:38:48 AM
I have to let you all know that yes they did rehearse the memorial because I heard Kenny O and a few others say that they did. Think about it... It had to be organized otherwise they would have all gotten on stage at the same time to perform. They needed structure. It was still a performance even though a memorial. So yes you are right they did rehearse. No one ever tried denying that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions