No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

I don't believe there were doubles in TII, if there was were they all lip synching everytime they spoke because they sounded very like MJ!!!

Also Joe Jackson is no fool of course he said there were doubles, he wants people to see TII and see for themselves Joe is playing the PR game. It's all about the hype and coverage and bringing in the money
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

ever heard ECAS sing???

Michael used him and other lookaliker to see how the show really looked like during a show..from the eye of the public
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Heres his facebook link, and why not ecas probabley because he is more known and Navi is also, If I was trying to do this I would use the least known person, I mean look this guy is getting to work with screen writter from This is it to do a show/movie in may 2010, I would say that's a nice pay off without a paper trail (as far as contracts,checks exchange) just a though, you have to put yourself in the sistuation and think what you would do in a situation. Oh and by the way Christopher opened his twitter account on june 20,2009 and alot of it is in french, I need to get it to transalate, but I have to head off to work, please don't discount this guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Quote from: "becca26"
Heres his facebook link, and why not ecas probabley because he is more known and Navi is also, If I was trying to do this I would use the least known person, I mean look this guy is getting to work with screen writter from This is it to do a show/movie in may 2010, I would say that's a nice pay off without a paper trail (as far as contracts,checks exchange) just a though, you have to put yourself in the sistuation and think what you would do in a situation. Oh and by the way Christopher opened his twitter account on june 20,2009 and alot of it is in french, I need to get it to transalate, but I have to head off to work, please don't discount this guy.

Thanks for the link. I take back what I said about him ...  :oops:  There are actually good pics of him as Michael...interesting indeed...
His profile seems to be the same kind as Karen's, I will keep an eye on this :)
Do you have the link of his twitter please ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

The only time that I am without a doubt sure that I am seeing a double in TII is during the B&W rehearsal.  I know it is MJ during the parts where he is wearing the black jacket but when they show him working with the guitarist girl telling her to hold the notes and that it is her time to shine, there is something about the jawline structure that is just way too hard in my opinion.  I have thought it since the first time I seen the movie and when I seen this picture that jawline stuck out at me.  I don't think he looks like a great impersonator but I could see how from a side view he could pass and that was really what they gave us in that moment on the film.

JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

OK see his  chin....... Now imagine MJs people getting there hands on the rest of his face to create a better nose... We all assume these lookalikes should look just like MJ but remember they are NOT professional make up artists.. Im sure if there were doubles MJs people (THE BEST IN THE WORLD) would have worked their magic....
Ok see comparison
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The chins sorry the pics shrunk!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow I saw TII three times and I just really didnt like the cuts with orange pants-I was between :what happened to you Michael or why did they use someone else. See look all the other pics in the world of Mike he has a defined jaw line and not such a big forehead. He just was "off" in the orange pants. I had totally abandoned the idea of doubles though because I was getting confused...and u know I would hate it all to be him and he be keepin up on us and wonderin y we r stuck on doubles.
  Here is really y I stayed away from doubles/impersonaters though-why were they using them? with all these supposed hours of footage why show us the doubles at all? Why did they not just show us the ones from the day he wore the suit? (I love those scens  :D ) And if they had to use doubles ALOT then that would make all these negative stories credence-drugs and depression and not showing up or even wanting to perform? How would impersonaters tie in to the danger theory...I cant reconcile it and it makes me sad.
 This guy does not look like Michael and Becca was not stating that he did,but compare him to orange pants and he looks like that guy-the ears even stand out. The lips the forehead. That guy did not "feel" like Michael-I was convinced he was Michael when he did the "speechless" line. The sunglasses....ok you might can fool ppl when they have not seen a person in several years  but you cannot have someone elses eyes. MJ may have had a lip job-dont know y  because his mouth was fine ;) ,but he cant change his eyes and everyone knows his eyes.
 Someone reconcile this for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Ps.. Without the MJ makeup i would not say NO this guy is hot!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Wow I saw TII three times and I just really didnt like the cuts with orange pants-I was between :what happened to you Michael or why did they use someone else. See look all the other pics in the world of Mike he has a defined jaw line and not such a big forehead. He just was "off" in the orange pants. I had totally abandoned the idea of doubles though because I was getting confused...and u know I would hate it all to be him and he be keepin up on us and wonderin y we r stuck on doubles.
  Here is really y I stayed away from doubles/impersonaters though-why were they using them? with all these supposed hours of footage why show us the doubles at all? Why did they not just show us the ones from the day he wore the suit? (I love those scens  :D ) And if they had to use doubles ALOT then that would make all these negative stories credence-drugs and depression and not showing up or even wanting to perform? How would impersonaters tie in to the danger theory...I cant reconcile it and it makes me sad.
 This guy does not look like Michael and Becca was not stating that he did,but compare him to orange pants and he looks like that guy-the ears even stand out. The lips the forehead. That guy did not "feel" like Michael-I was convinced he was Michael when he did the "speechless" line. The sunglasses....ok you might can fool ppl when they have not seen a person in several years  but you cannot have someone elses eyes. MJ may have had a lip job-dont know y  because his mouth was fine ;) ,but he cant change his eyes and everyone knows his eyes.

Does anyone have a close up pic of Orange pants for a comparison? I agree he does not look like Mj but see my previous post and what MJs make up people could do, I mean "Ghosts" How many people knew that was MJ till the credits or someone told them??
It is possible doubles were used and people who wont even entertain the idea are underestimating MJ i mean there is a reason if he is behind it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mj picked Ecas himself for the part of a double in "Who is it" and other music vids...

Michael also used a double on stage for the werewolf part of the Thriller song. He'd be back stage stage changing during that time. Usually on stage, when you saw Michael run off stage and the pyrotechnics suddenly come on with Michael standing there again, that was usually a double. Mike would be backstage getting oxgen and changing.

He used them in real life to as decoys to fool fans after concerts and when he needed to leave hotels etc...

For This Is It, Michael was going to do a lot of illusion and had several doubles lined up.

It's really not uncommon.
Here is a pic of MJ working with one of his doubles.. For the video "Leave me alone"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"

Does anyone have a close up pic of Orange pants for a comparison? I agree he does not look like Mj but see my previous post and what MJs make up people could do, I mean "Ghosts" How many people knew that was MJ till the credits or someone told them??
It is possible doubles were used and people who wont even entertain the idea are underestimating MJ i mean there is a reason if he is behind it....

Exactly what I meant-if u step back and realisticly and without emotion look at orange pants dude he doesnt look like Michael and when u compare orange pants to him in the jacket suit-well I wont say more...the suit dude was hot and on point. The other shots looked similiar to orange pants dude but I think they were Michael (I just cant stop lovin you cut) the last scenes he looked sooo much skinnier it was painful-in reality I have to say that. Overall my favorite takes had MJ as we know him all over it-Thriller,Smooth Criminal,Earth Song and They Dont Care about Us(and the inbetween shots with the suit)

@Leah-Kim-I didnt know about the WII video-and I love that video too was the whole thing E-Cas...and I figured out a long time ago what the doubles were for on stage....I mean how could he leap from song to song and look fresher every time. I figured out that all the theatrics with the werewolf going into a coffin/nailbed were for him to freshen up backstage-LOLLLL And lets not forget the Dangerous stage exit!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

I'm sorry but noone can make me believe that there were NO body doubles in TII. I saw 3 different there! And I'm sure of it. Look at the chin, the eyes, eyebrows and the ear! It's NOT a photoshop and it's NOT about the lighting or the make up. These are 2 different guys and only one of them is Michael ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So with that thought in mind -with all that was planned for illusionary effect this guy or any other could have been for that purpose and not necessarily what or who we saw in the footage we actualy saw.? :?:
 :!:  But that brings me to the issue of the theory that TII was intended as a movie from the beginning...if theatrics were an absolute intention then it does not reconcile with the theory that what we saw was all that there ever was gonna be-it was gonna be a real show to top all shows :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions