Re: Loosing faith...but for real!!
September 05, 2010, 07:18:57 AM
BabyShine, I could have written your post, word by word...I feel the same.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 07, 2010, 07:11:27 AM
Well thanx to all who feel the same, its nice not to feel alone:)
I dont think the trial is the key, the trial is bullshit, either Michael hoaxed his death and Murray will never come to jail, or Michael has been murdered and Murray is protected and will never be charge as well. There is nothing to wait for with this damn trial. But one thing is for sure, I will never believe i the "accident" theory.
Have we been manipulating from the Jackson Family right from the start? This is so depressing those ups and downs...
Yesterday I talkd to a friend of mine working for the LAPD, he was there for the funeral and told me that the city of LA paid millions just to cover the event because they hired so many security ad policemen. Thats why he, for example, cant believe in a hoax, Michael would be sued for sure if he would ever come back!! I thought from the start everrything was fake and staged, an donly beteween MJ and the medias, like I thought the trial we saw live were also fake and pre recoreded...But now I hear that the city and government are paying so much to cover those kind of stuff so guys, its not a joke anymore, it really looks serious!!!!and again, this is so depressing!!!
BTW, my friend saw the family arrivig (except for the brothers sisters and parents) and told me that they looked damn serious and sad. He also told me that many journalists from many countries were allowed inside. So I now cant help but questioning the fact that it was somth private and staged just wth the few poeple who knew.

What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 07, 2010, 08:04:29 AM
Problem is that so many things can be manipulated...even things that we base our research on. For instance: do we have a proof that the city really paid the bills? It may be true, it may not. If this is a hoax then I'm sure it could be solved easily: the city pays officially but the money comes from the Jacksons, get my point? We have no proof at all. It's what the media says and as Joe put it: media twists everything. And even if the city did pay, once MJ is back, they could pay them back I suppose if they haven't done that already...
Truth is, anything can be solved if you have money. Sadly enough. Money can kill you or it can save your life. Let's hope the 2nd one applies to MJ.

As for the sad faces: I would need to see pictures. But from what we've seen so far, I haven't seen any seriously sad, crying faces, distorted with pain, puffy and all that I'd expect from the family if MJ died!!!!! Only fans were like that when he died. So some supposedly sad faces from the family after one year - doesnt prove anything to me.

And the kids look HAPPY all the time!!!!

It's normal to feel down sometimes, this is very exhausting and frustrating at the same time. But then you go watch DD on LKL and the hope and faith is sparked again. It's probably better to take a break if you're really losing faith, re-gain energy by focusing on something else, and then come back to start again. But what we need to do is really support each other and stick together because that's what MJ wants us to do. It's all for him and it's all for L.O.V.E.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 07, 2010, 12:41:22 PM
Quote from: "BabyShine"
Well thanx to all who feel the same, its nice not to feel alone:)

Yesterday I talkd to a friend of mine working for the LAPD, he was there for the funeral and told me that the city of LA paid millions just to cover the event because they hired so many security ad policemen. Thats why he, for example, cant believe in a hoax, Michael would be sued for sure if he would ever come back!!

Michael's estate paid for the whole thing, your friend is incorrect. Which means you can go right ahead and keep believeing  ;)

Michael has the best lawyers money can buy, don't you think? Legalities have been ensured, don't you worry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Datroot

September 07, 2010, 12:55:02 PM
Yes, the Estate reimbursed the City of L.A. for any expenses incurred.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

September 07, 2010, 06:22:32 PM
[youtube:3bybaasw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3VE5BK-2v4&feature=related[/youtube:3bybaasw]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

September 08, 2010, 02:39:18 AM
@chloead505: the friend I have who worked for the LAPD at the funeral was paid by his normal employer, the city of LA, so this is not about the media lying to us. I was just surprised when he said so because I was maybe being naive, but until now I thought all the poeple we saw at court etc. and "involved" in the hoax were somehow actors, not real cops. I was also wondering back then how could so many poeple be playing in this, but I ended up thinking maybe Michael has an amount of poeple involved there who disguised themselves as well and can play different roles. Anyway.
Now the real question is: how do you guys know that the MJ Estate paid back the city of LA? Is it something official that we know? Because  this friend told me he felt like all the cops of LA were called to work there (just to say how much they were), so millions must have been involved...And what I don't get...They hated Michael in america, think of Tom Sneddon and all those bastards, why would the ones who were part of his destruction would have now accepted to be part of this hoax???? Esp. if one of Mj's goal was to take his revenge, which i strongly believe! It doesnt make sense to me at all that they would now be on his side and help him faking all this just for money...a bit too big to swallow for me. They just hated him, and to me it was clear that "This is it", his big project, was to show us how the real world is working against us (government, medias etc.) and how we should wake up and stay focused on anything we could do to save the world.
I agree that watching DD is the only thing that can make me smile and be like "no way, no matter what he is alive because thats so much him".  :lol:  Still, the hoax is getting real boring , thats a fact, and im about to give up....no more clues, no more fun, no more "maybe its Michael in disguise" anywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2010, 04:29:17 AM
Quote from: "BabyShine"
@chloead505: the friend I have who worked for the LAPD at the funeral was paid by his normal employer, the city of LA, so this is not about the media lying to us. I was just surprised when he said so because I was maybe being naive, but until now I thought all the poeple we saw at court etc. and "involved" in the hoax were somehow actors, not real cops. I was also wondering back then how could so many poeple be playing in this, but I ended up thinking maybe Michael has an amount of poeple involved there who disguised themselves as well and can play different roles. Anyway.
Now the real question is: how do you guys know that the MJ Estate paid back the city of LA? Is it something official that we know? Because  this friend told me he felt like all the cops of LA were called to work there (just to say how much they were), so millions must have been involved...And what I don't get...They hated Michael in america, think of Tom Sneddon and all those bastards, why would the ones who were part of his destruction would have now accepted to be part of this hoax???? Esp. if one of Mj's goal was to take his revenge, which i strongly believe! It doesnt make sense to me at all that they would now be on his side and help him faking all this just for money...a bit too big to swallow for me. They just hated him, and to me it was clear that "This is it", his big project, was to show us how the real world is working against us (government, medias etc.) and how we should wake up and stay focused on anything we could do to save the world.
I agree that watching DD is the only thing that can make me smile and be like "no way, no matter what he is alive because thats so much him".  :lol:  Still, the hoax is getting real boring , thats a fact, and im about to give up....no more clues, no more fun, no more "maybe its Michael in disguise" anywhere.

I understand your dismay, believe me. But I don't think the hoax is actually supposed to be entertaining and fun, you know. It's serious business and Mike had a serious reason to do it. I know that you probably meant fun as in the excitement when finding new clues but still, it's natural that the hoax gets into a stage when it's already clear to all of us that MJ is alive, most clues have been discovered and now it's more about wait and see. But there are still new things coming up that need to be looked at and that deserve our attention. For example I'm really excited about the release of the full version of the TII Earth song video which nobody's ever seen before. Someone also suggested that something important might happen on Oct 29th: well if nothing else, Bec's maths show that repeating pattern of the 70-day periods starting from the "death". According to his counting (hats down), another 70-day period actually does hit Oct 29th. Another interesting info: the Dangerous album being recorded from June 25th 1990 to Oct 29th 1991???
Personally I think those are significant proofs that something might be up in Oct this year. Besides, I'm sure the release of the new album by Sony is another "bait" and we need to keep our eyes open.

So my advice to you: relax a bit, don't strain yourself to be excited 24/7 it's not possible anyway and the exhaustion would just get you depressed. We need to stay cool and be patient. We simply need to wait, no matter how long it takes because it's "all gonna come out eventually" and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. The worst mistake is to expect something big to happen soon. The hoax is a giant project and the end of it must be carefully planned. And an early end would screw everything.

As for your concern how some many ppl could be involved (like policemen etc.)...I don't think those people aren't real cops and officials. It all comes from the top. It's totally sufficient if you've got someone at the top working for you and the rest is just hierarchy chain, those people wouldn't have a clue about anything that's going on, being it a hoax or anything else. But I personally don't see a reason why we shouldn't believe that the Jacksons paid for everything. To me it makes perfect sense, sure it was expensive as hell but now they got all the money back and they knew they would get it. So I wouldn't worry about that. Your friend is surely saying the truth but that doesnt mean anything for the hoax. I think only very few people are involved, otherwise sooner or later it would burst. The rest of them are left believing he really died cause that's actually the only way you can get away with it: make possibly everyone believe you died.

Don't give up, Mike needs you and we need you too. L.O.V.E. and BeLIEve, remember?  ;)

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 12:36:36 PM
Totally agree wth you on the fact that you just need someone on the top to tell others to do so...and others dont necesseralry need to know why and being aware of the hoax. What I highly doubt though, is that someone on top with a huge inflouence over the city of LA and the police was on it to help Michael...I cant help but remembering how bad they all were to him, how the police destoyed him by doing their shit in Neverland...If he was close enough to someone so powerful "on top" of the police, then why didnt this person help all those bad things from happeing back then? I really miss something.
And yes, about the fun you know what I mean, i was talking about the excitment and the game it was for us to find out about clues, but of course, Michael is a genius and I know he would have never ever hurt so many fans and poeple just for something personnal (a huge advertisment for a ew album comin out or smth like that) or a reason that isnt worth it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 02:05:12 PM
Right. That was my point. And of course, we go to the stage when it can't be so exciting every day, although I still think that we haven't discovered many things yet and things keep on happening still. Anyway.
I just wanted to say that I didn't mean to imply that Mike actually did have someone at the top to take care of business in LA. I just wanted to explain to you that the pure fact that normal, real people may be involved in what's happening, just doing their jobs without knowing anything about the hoax, is absolutely normal. It MUST be kept a secret, you understand. If too many people knew, the hoax would blow up just like that. So, don't get distracted by that. I simply think that the Jacksons paid for everything and it seems as a natural thing to do to me, why should the city of LA pay for it anyway? It's tax money, in the end. So I don't see anything strange there.

We must focus on the fact that MJ is alive and will need us when he's back, so we'd better be ready  ;)

Hoped it helped a bit. Keep the faith!

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions