Loosing faith...but for real!!
September 03, 2010, 06:11:01 AM
I didnt know where to post this but I just felt like sharing my feelings...I was one of the strongger believers from the start, and now i slowly come to the fact that we might have just been manipulated....There are very strong evidences that something not normal was going on the months after Michael passed, but now, now what? When I read the forums or watch the hoaxers videos which i used to find good, all the recent one are just turing round in circles and trying to keep up our theories out of NOTHING. Its been few months now that we've had NOTHING REAL to keep us believing, nothing. Ive been trying to understand the propheties of TS but so many things dont make sense to me, and many times he was talking like BAM was near (last january and June I think...dont remember), he was almost writing like he knew and it was for sure and...nothing.
Maybe Miche died before June 25th and the family staged all this to keep the legacy alive. I dont know. I dont understand. To me, the hoax made sense as long as we kept having real signs from MJ supposly appearing here or there, or some other more cosistat clues than what we had today. Now it feels like we re left alone, nothing s on, we cant even say anymore that some stuff are weird, it almost seems like his death is already an old story, that nobody really cares about it, and whatever Michael s pla would have been-a moovie or a way to get attention for his message- I dont see how it can work that way, with absolutely NOTHING to entertai at least the believers hope. Where should he be? What should he be doing? A moovie? Out of what now? Filming the words of poeple going crazy on this forum? I feel so so disapointed. I still dont understand what this all meant, but something is defently not right.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

Re: Loosing faith...but for real!!
September 03, 2010, 06:22:45 AM
Hi BabyShine,
I understand your feelings, but maybe you should keep in mind that all the videos around the net are just hoaxers' theories....You should trust the real facts, i.e. the death certificate, the autopsy report and so on...
I believe that the time is not right yet. If Michael is still hidden is for a serious reason...He told it himself : "Let me breath in my own time before I come back in"  :)
Please, don't lose faith cos we have prooves enough to know he's alive...Just don't focus on an imminent comeback, it's not woth it  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 03, 2010, 06:26:27 AM
I understand exactly how you feel. The whole theory aspect just throws things off for some people (including me). Try looking purely at the hard facts, the evidence.. Hopefully that will restore your faith. Take care  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

September 03, 2010, 06:40:20 AM
I loose faith too....untill there come such kind of signs...like DD on LK, than Hatman, than the Halloween event with Liz Taylor....but since January it gets less...some "news" come and go....some evnetns come and go like the sunflower thing...the daed or alive counter at TMZ.
So many ppl go away....where is Grace ? where Kenny, where Tohme, where DD, where Marlon Brando ?
There are so much more who are playing the game in the first months and now...nothing more.
Most of the video's are not to see in germany.
I am tired...but i have leared about the NWO and Illuminati and my sight of the world politic has changed and will stay.
I don't believe in a comeback. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2010, 06:33:38 AM
Quote from: "superflysister81"
Hi BabyShine,
I understand your feelings, but maybe you should keep in mind that all the videos around the net are just hoaxers' theories....You should trust the real facts, i.e. the death certificate, the autopsy report and so on...
I believe that the time is not right yet. If Michael is still hidden is for a serious reason...He told it himself : "Let me breath in my own time before I come back in"  :)
Please, don't lose faith cos we have prooves enough to know he's alive...Just don't focus on an imminent comeback, it's not woth it  ;)
Since the beginning I only looked at the real facts, with the hoaxers videos I just meant that in the beginning they were all so interestig because there was so many evidences, and now when you take a look at them over the Interet they just reflect that we have nothing at all anymore to keep the faith.
I know about the death certificate and the middle name thing...but what if the family manipulates us to keep the legacy alive?? Thats what is i my head right now. Because all the main were coming from them. The one and only thing that will make me hope maybe one more year is Dave Dave at Larry King, this is really the only thing where I cannot think one second that this wasnt Michael in disguise. The eyes, the voice, the ways of moving and talking...ad also, this person looked like someone having fun, very at ease in front of the cameras and not like someoe talking about a painful loss...But if Michael lives, why the hell did we have so may evidences ad suddenly nothing at all for several months?? It's ot even funny anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2010, 08:31:21 AM
Hi BabyShine:

Each of us at one point in time or another this past year have felt how you are now feeling,there is absolutely nothing wrong in feeling the way you do.Always remember and keep it in your mind for the tough times ahead that what matters most in your life doesn't always come easy and it takes time.As the others stated we have the real proof as we know it in the DC and the autopsy report among other clues scattered here and there by various people.No not everything is a clue but some are and very important ones and we hold onto those like a life line.
   I know I for one only saw Michael Jackson as an entertainer before he 'died' but since his death I have been honored to learn in various ways who Michael Jackson 'the man' is,not was but is.I have learned alot in this past year about Michael Jackson that I never would have known if he were here today right in front of us.No matter what the reason is for him faking his death only he knows until he is ready to let the world know and until then I personally will continue to keep the faith and will know along with the rest of the world that Michael Jackson does inddeed still live.For right now he lives in each and every one of our hearts and has become a part of our daily lives.In the end don't stop living yourself until he reappears.Continue to live your own life and help do in this world what Michael has been trying to tell all of us for years,then before you know it we will all,each and every one of us have the opportunity to be able to tell our families and friends 'I told you so'.You just have to BELIEVE :) and have FAITH...Gods Blessings  Michele
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

September 04, 2010, 09:19:09 AM
Hi BabyShine I wanted to post the same message as you ... you took my words ... I share the same point of view ! If Michael is still alive he should show us at least for us the real believers a sign. " I want to play with them ... " I would say it's not any more a game as this hoax takes too much time and I will add that non believers are laughing at us but let's hope that there is a real reason behind. Time will tell us the truth ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2010, 09:21:26 AM
Totally agree about the hoax videos, they take over-analysing to a new level. I guess that's why JonellStar stopped making hoax videos, her's were the best. Also agree about the family trying to keep the hoax theory alive to somehow. It keeps the interest alive which means more money. The same goes for the fact that some family members keep insisting Michael was a drug addict right before he died. If they can somehow make it look like Michael was AEG would probably need to pay up. It's probably all about money in the end, sadly it would be the most realistic answer to all the weirdness IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2010, 02:51:31 PM
Thank you Michelle for your words, you're probably right, Im not stopping my life though but what should I say? It's very important for me to know wether he s dead or alive just because ive been spendig months and hours ivestigating ad now im just fed up, I wana know the truth...
Like some of you, Michael was always very special to me but I really uderstood what he really was about since June 2009. I always knew he was more than an entertainer but now since this hoax it took everythig in my head to a higher, spiritual level. i am not a fanatic or aythig of this kind, but I really believe God sent him on earth to spread a message of love and peace, and this makes me realize how a great loss it would be for us...If he s really dead, omg, it would just be terrible. It would mean a world without hope, for me. I dont need to meet him or see him or talk to him (even tyhoguh id love to!), but I need to know he s somehwrere there wth us, I need to know there is at least oe person like him on earth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2010, 04:32:46 PM
Dont think of it as "faith" in one particular belief or theory.

Think of this as a journey to the truth...   the truth is out there and we WILL uncover it eventually.

The way i play it is to have an open mind to all possibilities.  I accepted a long time ago that MJ could be dead and this is a murder conspiracy or a cover up of some sorts.

Certainly people are not telling the truth.

But..   be he alive or dead...  we will get the truth and closure in the end.

I think this is the best way, not to have tunnel vision and not to look for clues for one particular theory.  Make your own mind up and be prepared for this to become emotional once the trial starts.. one way or another, that trial is the key.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2010, 05:01:51 PM
you know what, this site was good for me so far this year as far as getting past the grief and has really helped move me past depression but reality tells me that MJ's really gone and all the wishful thinking in the world will not bring him back...  :( but I am ready to be my normal social self again, where as after MJ passed I was ready to shut everyone out but I'm good now... I made it through all the anniversaries, and I think the healing process has begun...  :)

Thank you friends  ;)
and we can always talk on twitter: realladytee
youtube: teerockjelli
myspace: teerockjelli
or just PM on here  :lol:

PEACE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2010, 08:29:29 PM
I swore to myself that if he didnt come back by his birthday this year then I would give up. It would be over for me. But ive been in this too long now. Too much thought has been put into it. Its like a never-ending rollercoaster of ups and downs, and Michael is the only one who can end it. In one way or another it can only be him. :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

this1crazygirl

September 04, 2010, 08:51:20 PM
I"M OUTTA HERE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 04, 2010, 10:04:13 PM
I have long said, and I will still say, he reserves the right to shock and surprise even US, the hoaxers.

Like we can out smart him. HA.

Like we can predict his next move. HA.

Like we can prove the hoax to anyone. HAHA HA.

He is teaching us a lesson too you know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

hope

September 05, 2010, 02:29:42 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Dont think of it as "faith" in one particular belief or theory.

Think of this as a journey to the truth...   the truth is out there and we WILL uncover it eventually.

The way i play it is to have an open mind to all possibilities.  I accepted a long time ago that MJ could be dead and this is a murder conspiracy or a cover up of some sorts.

Certainly people are not telling the truth.

But..   be he alive or dead...  we will get the truth and closure in the end.

I think this is the best way, not to have tunnel vision and not to look for clues for one particular theory.  Make your own mind up and be prepared for this to become emotional once the trial starts.. one way or another, that trial is the key.
You poor thing.....you are desperate for that trial, and it keeps getting delayed.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Hang in  there, I'm right there with ya. Gotta get that % up girl!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions