Paris/ Prince in school apart of the hoax?
September 01, 2010, 05:58:13 PM
Apart of me thinks that's the kids aren't really in school cause there's no photographic evidence (which could make sense if the school is secured tightly).

But maybe (this may sound crazy) MJ worked this into hoaxed. I think school would be tougher when the hoaxed is revealed.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kids are pulled from private school b'cuz they can't fit in b'cuz of the security guards. Its kinds of hard to believe that MJ would allow this to happen in the first place. Its even harder to believe he would want them there when he comes back. Maybe a limited time in a regular school does serve some type of benefit, or maybe they just wanted the experience of school, and now is the perfect time b4 MJ comes back.

They may actually be in school, but I really don't see them being there in the haul.  

Them being in school doesn't really effect the hoax. It doesn't help spread MJ's message, it could be they're only chance to go to a real school. I do believe MJ, in some ways, did the hoax for his children too. So they can experience some normalcy and have a chance to socialize.  

I think MJ started planning this atleast  when he was married to Lisa. He probably knew he would have children and it would be difficult for them growing up.

Just my opinion. Thanks for listening!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Paris/ Prince in school apart of the hoax?
September 01, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
maybe it's not the kid's but body guaards who are really the focus here.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

September 01, 2010, 09:59:55 PM
We already have a thread on that.. check it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

*Mo*

September 02, 2010, 12:34:39 AM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions