Its her

Re: Article on overpopulation
September 11, 2010, 03:16:27 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
IMO I don't think over-population is the real problem either. Efficiency is the problem. There are always better ways of doing things. All the fresh young minds coming out of Universities should be able to come up with solutions to problem issues like clean energy sources, renewable resources, drinking water, nutricious food production and distribution, poverty, waste disposal, etc. It's crazy talk when scientist talk of putting colonies on the moon or mars. When you scan the land areas on Google earth, the :idea:  vast majority :idea:  :o  of land is not inhabited because it is a harsh climate--too cold, dry, elevated, wet, etc. Even sustainable under water or under sand homes have been built. It's a matter of allocating money to the right projects. The billions of dollars used for space exploration or offensive war could be used to build geo-thermal heated homes in the artic, desalinization plants for arid coastal regions, pipelines, greenhouses for food production anywhere--the list could go on and on. There are literally thousands of organizations out there doing innovative things to make life better for people around the world-- like encouraging fair trade, giving interest-free small loans to poor people to start small businesses, teaching better agricultural methods, on and on.  :arrow:  :arrow: A planet filled with love for other people of all cultures, for animals, for the planet would be limitless.  :!:  :!: But back to reality...and human nature, good and evil. It's not time yet...

It is NOT too many people, it is only ONE...

The one in the mirror.  :oops:

And it IS TIME. NOW. To make a change.

First, in how we think, and then in how we do.

The One who designed things here SAID to go forth and FILL the earth with people. He said His house shall be  :D FULL. It's not full, yet. :?  We did the fun part, and then got all lascivious (without restraint; too lazy to restrain our own selves) on Him. We got lax on instilling virtue and values (good, conscientious, responsible character) into our children, for a GENERATION or two. We let things go to pot, thinking someone else would do it...And, mostly, people STILL do.

I don't know about the old countries, but,  :(  HALF of America (where we, here, are free to do almost anything, ourselves) are waiting and complaining for "the government" to do something, as if we are little kids with NO authority, or ambition, ourselves.

There have always been vast areas of earth which were unpopulated, due to harsh environmental issues. America used to be such a place. Men of CHARACTER ambitiously CONQUERED these, by sheer will power and dilligence to do the hard thing for the great benefit: WORK. (I'm talking about the Natives, here, who occupied the harshest coldest and hottest places, here, from coast to coast. Eventually, in cooperation with these, the very first (NOT talking about later...) Europeans were able to make it work, here, too.)

The first people here respected the earth, killing animals and cutting down trees only to live, not for greed.

Now, we've gotten to the point that even other people are expendable (LEGAL :!:  :x  :shock: "voluntary" euthanasia, after they've mind-F'd you or your relatives and drugged the victim...(yeah, why do you THINK you have to sign paper for this? :?: they can't do it without you----YET :?;  legal  :!:  :x abortion, street executions---do you think neighborhood thugs thought these things up?, etc....)

Please...be very, very careful in believing the  :!: LIE  :!:  that the earth is overburdened with people. In doing so, you set your self and your children up for methodical extermination, by your peers...

God's Word says it ain't over until HE says it is. He said, ..."there will be seedtime and harvest...", which necessarily means, we will never run out of resources--perhaps just different ones, though, as we let things go extinct) , and nothing we made with our (only next to HIS :mrgreen: ) pea brains is UNrecycleable by HIM :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :!:  :!:  :!:  8-)  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

suspicious mind

September 11, 2010, 03:41:17 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
IMO I don't think over-population is the real problem either. Efficiency is the problem. There are always better ways of doing things. All the fresh young minds coming out of Universities should be able to come up with solutions to problem issues like clean energy sources, renewable resources, drinking water, nutricious food production and distribution, poverty, waste disposal, etc. It's crazy talk when scientist talk of putting colonies on the moon or mars. When you scan the land areas on Google earth, the :idea:  vast majority :idea:  :o  of land is not inhabited because it is a harsh climate--too cold, dry, elevated, wet, etc. Even sustainable under water or under sand homes have been built. It's a matter of allocating money to the right projects. The billions of dollars used for space exploration or offensive war could be used to build geo-thermal heated homes in the artic, desalinization plants for arid coastal regions, pipelines, greenhouses for food production anywhere--the list could go on and on. There are literally thousands of organizations out there doing innovative things to make life better for people around the world-- like encouraging fair trade, giving interest-free small loans to poor people to start small businesses, teaching better agricultural methods, on and on.  :arrow:  :arrow: A planet filled with love for other people of all cultures, for animals, for the planet would be limitless.  :!:  :!: But back to reality...and human nature, good and evil. It's not time yet...

The One who designed things here SAID to go forth and FILL the earth with people. He said His house shall be  :D FULL. It's not full, yet. :?  We did the fun part, and then got all lascivious (without restraint; too lazy to restrain our own selves) on Him. We got lax on instilling virtue and values (good, conscientious, responsible character) into our children, for a GENERATION or two. We let things go to pot, thinking someone else would do it...And, mostly, people STILL do.

I don't know about the old countries, but,  :(  HALF of America (where we, here, are free to do almost anything, ourselves) are waiting and complaining for "the government" to do something, as if we are little kids with NO authority, or ambition, ourselves.

There have always been vast areas of earth which were unpopulated, due to harsh environmental issues. America used to be such a place. Men of CHARACTER ambitiously CONQUERED these, by sheer will power and dilligence to do the hard thing for the great benefit: WORK. (I'm talking about the Natives, here, who occupied the harshest coldest and hottest places, here, from coast to coast. Eventually, in cooperation with these, the very first (NOT talking about later...) Europeans were able to make it work, here, too.)

The first people here respected the earth, killing animals and cutting down trees only to live, not for greed.

Now, we've gotten to the point that even other people are expendable (LEGAL :!:  :x  :shock: "voluntary" euthanasia, after they've mind-F'd you or your relatives and drugged the victim...(yeah, why do you THINK you have to sign paper for this? :?: they can't do it without you----YET :?;  legal  :!:  :x abortion, street executions---do you think neighborhood thugs thought these things up?, etc....)

Please...be very, very careful in believing the  :!: LIE  :!:  that the earth is overburdened with people. In doing so, you set your self and your children up for methodical extermination, by your peers...

God's Word says it ain't over until HE says it is. He said, ..."there will be seedtime and harvest...", which necessarily means, we will never run out of resources--perhaps just different ones, though, as we let things go extinct) , and nothing we made with our (only next to HIS :mrgreen: ) pea brains is UNrecycleable by HIM :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :!:  :!:  :!:  8-)  :mrgreen:

now i have to go back up and read everyone else's post . i couldn't wait to get to yours.
i am sure responses will follow. armor up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

September 11, 2010, 04:03:04 PM
Quote from: "loma"
You know, you guys make some good points. I've seen places in Italy where people are happy, high up in the hills. Americans need to lower their standards a bit.  
We don't NEED a shopping mall around the corner! :lol:
Also, people could start spreading more into the countrysides.
(Not cutting trees in the process of course..)
But this all starts with people letting go of their capitalist, materialistic mentality.
:(

yeah and add to that the way they build one by using what used to be farm land and ten years down the road abandon it and tear up a new area of farmland to build a new shopping mall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Its her

September 11, 2010, 11:28:09 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Its her"

now i have to go back up and read everyone else's post . i couldn't wait to get to yours.
i am sure responses will follow. armor up.

:lol: Yeah, uh... I know...But Right Makes Might :!:  Think positive ;) .  Maybe people will feel some truth and set down their swords, pondering the possibilities, FIRST, eh? :)  :)  :)  I hope I have broad enough shoulders to weather any flak from things I feel I am compelled to say. I sure can't keep it to myself, when it could save a life, here.  :mrgreen: Girl, you are TOO nice!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

suspicious mind

September 12, 2010, 08:51:05 AM
@it's her: to steal a phrase from the man

i love yyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

September 12, 2010, 06:43:57 PM
@ Suspicious mind:

WHAT can I say to THAT :?:

As long as we are quoting the Man, I'll do it,  :lol:  8-) TOO:

I LOVE YOU MORE :!: :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree