*Mo*

Re: TIAI 09/01
September 03, 2010, 03:54:41 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
@Mo,

Yes indeed I figured that out after I posted.  ;)

Those are very nice pics you all picked.  :D
I did say I was delusional after 7 months...lol

The ElvisandMJ pages are very impressive, have either of you thought about web designing? You both have talent for it.

Peace

I have been in web design since 1996, I've created dozens of web sites, on a wide variety of subjects ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 04, 2010, 02:24:41 AM
I must be missing something here ... where is 09/02 and 09/03?    Have they stopped now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

September 04, 2010, 02:33:27 AM
Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
I must be missing something here ... where is 09/02 and 09/03?    Have they stopped now?

not necessarily. i think TS stops posts from time to time to bring attention and emphasize a particular topic/image/article. in this case, i think he still wants us to focus on elvis and mj. however, i'm scratching my head as to what he and michael (or maybe they are one in the same, who knows at this point) need us to look at further. maybe have more people accept the connections between the two hoaxes by the wonderful page mo and souza have created? or maybe, as some have said, something's simmering, getting ready to boil and explode in either cases (or...maybe both!). i wish the heat would turn up, this simmering is killllliiiing me.

i'll quit complaining, i know it's not my place to do so.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

September 04, 2010, 02:48:54 AM
I hear ya there!!!  glad i did not just miss something due to not paying attention.. I am also wondering if something is not getting ready to explode.

I have been here from day one and when things get slow there always seems to be something that comes up !... It is a long weekend here in Canada and perhaps in the states so who knows where the kids are therefore where MJ  is and what we may see early next week.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

paula-c

September 04, 2010, 08:44:50 PM
mjfansince4, I think like you, I think TS is calling attention to this subject, either to return it has read or even people who have not yet done so now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 04, 2010, 09:28:24 PM
Like everyone here, I'm missing TS's daily redirects.  I'm sure there's a reason we haven't seen anything since Wednesday and, yes, maybe we are expected to concentrate on the ElvisandMJ connections before we can move on to the next stage.  This could also be a test of faith.  Thinking of you all and sending my love & friendship ... emerald xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

September 05, 2010, 12:01:09 AM
Quote from: "Glinda"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Native indian, Mayan culture < Elvis
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login egyptian stuff ( enjoy!)

Thank you for the link.
Interesting to know that Elvis wore a "Penguin Suit".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 05, 2010, 02:24:40 AM
We're missing something...what?!
Or maybe TS is on vacation  :D
Or maybe he's gonna keep this redirection until we all are 100% sure Elvis is alive...
OK TS, I give up, Elvis must be alive if you are so persistent on this subject.  :D
In fact why not, he had all the resources to fake his death. I don't know about his reasons though.

With Michael we can find tones of reasons, but with Elvis...beats me. I remember him only playing that guitar and dancing in some films when I was 7-8 years old.
And his deep voice singing Love me tender.
And in fact I think I could become a fan...or maybe not, because as an artist I see him very different from MJ.

But this deosn't matter here. What it matters are the incredible similarities about the way they "died". And those can't be denied by anybody.
I am amazed how so few people see it. Even if I wouldn't believe that Michael is alive I would be shoked and amazed by the similarities..

Michael I know how selfish I am ...but I want you back pleeeaaaseeee :cry:
Every day when you don't give us a hint or a hidden message is a torture...
Love you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

September 05, 2010, 02:36:03 AM
We are probably missing something, or our faith is being tested.

Both I reckon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 05, 2010, 07:22:36 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
We're missing something...what?!
Or maybe TS is on vacation  :D
Or maybe he's gonna keep this redirection until we all are 100% sure Elvis is alive...
OK TS, I give up, Elvis must be alive if you are so persistent on this subject.  :D
In fact why not, he had all the resources to fake his death. I don't know about his reasons though.

With Michael we can find tones of reasons, but with Elvis...beats me. I remember him only playing that guitar and dancing in some films when I was 7-8 years old.
And his deep voice singing Love me tender.
And in fact I think I could become a fan...or maybe not, because as an artist I see him very different from MJ.

But this deosn't matter here. What it matters are the incredible similarities about the way they "died". And those can't be denied by anybody.
I am amazed how so few people see it. Even if I wouldn't believe that Michael is alive I would be shoked and amazed by the similarities..

Michael I know how selfish I am ...but I want you back pleeeaaaseeee :cry:
Every day when you don't give us a hint or a hidden message is a torture...
Love you

I think there are other similitaries between them, Elvis also had messages in his music, you just have to listen to his lyrics, for example "In the Getto" many other songs have similar messages, about caring for children, and for each other. JMO.

;)

EDit, also similarities in the way they both "died" the changes in tims etc, also in one video on the Elvis & MJ.com the person sorry dont remember his name started by saying riga mortis (sp???) had set in but he started to do heart massarge why would you even try that, then there was possible 2 ambulances, guess we need to research this more until we undersand more, is this correct TS???  Still rewatching the videos.

Thanks  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

September 05, 2010, 08:32:11 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
What it matters are the incredible similarities about the way they "died". And those can't be denied by anybody.

Many more women and men have "died" in similar circumstances.
Recently we wondered about some more celebrities' unexpected and similar deaths, didn't we?

Some aspects are pointing to rumours and big names like those mentioned here, stating that Elvis was a mind control victim:

Some background on music evolution:

A lightning bolt was said to have been Elvis' symbol at last, even put on his airplane's fin tail:

("TCB" said to have meant "Taking Care of Business")

The bolt is reminding of Lady Gaga's make-up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

angel

September 05, 2010, 09:09:46 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"

not necessarily. i think TS stops posts from time to time to bring attention and emphasize a particular topic/image/article. in this case, i think he still wants us to focus on elvis and mj. however, i'm scratching my head as to what he and michael (or maybe they are one in the same, who knows at this point) need us to look at further. maybe have more people accept the connections between the two hoaxes by the wonderful page mo and souza have created? or maybe, as some have said, something's simmering, getting ready to boil and explode in either cases (or...maybe both!). i wish the heat would turn up, this simmering is killllliiiing me.

IMO, TS is preparing update #7, while letting the Elvis/MJ connection simmer.  Perhaps he will leave it there for 7 days.... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 05, 2010, 10:04:13 AM
Quote from: "angel"

IMO, TS is preparing update #7, while letting the Elvis/MJ connection simmer.  Perhaps he will leave it there for 7 days.... ;)

Well that would be the 7th (with inclusive reckoning). 7 days redirecting, update 7 on the 7th. Makes 777, so could be. IF it is indeed a new update. It's the day of Mocienne's hearing to get DNA tested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 05, 2010, 10:32:41 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "angel"

Well that would be the 7th (with inclusive reckoning). 7 days redirecting, update 7 on the 7th. Makes 777, so could be. IF it is indeed a new update. It's the day of Mocienne's hearing to get DNA tested.

Also, don't forget Thursday 9/9 which is exactly 63 weeks after June 25 2009 (6+3=9) which makes 999
63 (6+3=9)weeks also being 441 days (4+1+1=9) or 10584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9)

We know that 999 is significant in the MJ hoax but 999 was also an important number for Elvis...remember the disappearing redirect to Linda Sigmund Hood's page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dejavu

September 05, 2010, 12:08:07 PM
If you're looking for another 7, I've got one for ya  :)

In Latin, septem means "seven" and septimus means "seventh"; September was in fact the seventh month of the Roman calendar until 153 BC, when the first month changed from Kalendas Martius (1 March) to Kalendas Januarius (1 January).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions