Re: New redirect! 9/22
September 23, 2010, 08:37:08 AM
Thanks TheRunningGirl and TS for the inspiration! Very nice to read this morning. I have an idea. Maybe we can come up with a list of orphanages around the world and donate to them once a month. Whatever we can donate. Or perhaps, we can pick five orphanages and then ask everyone to donate to one or all five of them.  Here's a link to a list of orphanages: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and another great site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Let me know what you guys think.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

September 23, 2010, 10:21:48 AM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Thanks TheRunningGirl and TS for the inspiration! Very nice to read this morning. I have an idea. Maybe we can come up with a list of orphanages around the world and donate to them once a month. Whatever we can donate. Or perhaps, we can pick five orphanages and then ask everyone to donate to one or all five of them.  Here's a link to a list of orphanages: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and another great site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Let me know what you guys think.

Great idea!!

I would also suggest volunteer work having to do with children or animals or something  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 23, 2010, 02:00:38 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Great idea!!

I would also suggest volunteer work having to do with children or animals or something  :)

Yup that is great too! So I looked over my idea and perhaps to make it simpler. We pick one orphanage per month and one volunteer duty per month and perhaps even one simple way to spread love per month.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

September 23, 2010, 02:02:16 PM

Great idea!!

Yup that is great too! So I looked over my idea and perhaps to make it simpler. We pick one orphanage per month and one volunteer duty per month and perhaps even one simple way to spread love per month.

I like it!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 23, 2010, 03:09:22 PM
Along the lines of Ethiopia, I wanted to share with you all a most inspiring talk.  I believe you'll find a lot of common themes that we've been enlightened to.  "We can change the world.  I can't do it by myself"   :)

[youtube:1tcj9i36]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VOlXwhp00Y[/youtube:1tcj9i36]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 23, 2010, 10:40:33 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
That was a beautiful gesture Running girl...the true spirit of LOVE.....thankyou for being such a great example..I became a Green Peace warrior two weeks ago...we try to help with climate change and the unneccessary killing of animals...xoxoxo

I second your comments 2good2btrue  :)   I've just recently become a volunteer to rescue injured and orphaned wildlife in my region and it's so rewarding.  Last Friday I saved a little joey from its mother's pouch after the kangaroo was hit by a car and killed. So many kangaroos and other native marsupials have young in their pouches and often if the mother is killed these little ones can die a slow death on the side of the road if no-one stops to check.  I think the ideas that people have come up with in this thread are very inspirational and if we all do our small part we really will be making Michael's dream to Change The World become to a reality.  Bless you all and thank you TS for this redirect  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 23, 2010, 11:46:33 PM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
That was a beautiful gesture Running girl...the true spirit of LOVE.....thankyou for being such a great example..I became a Green Peace warrior two weeks ago...we try to help with climate change and the unneccessary killing of animals...xoxoxo

I second your comments 2good2btrue  :)   I've just recently become a volunteer to rescue injured and orphaned wildlife in my region and it's so rewarding.  Last Friday I saved a little joey from its mother's pouch after the kangaroo was hit by a car and killed. So many kangaroos and other native marsupials have young in their pouches and often if the mother is killed these little ones can die a slow death on the side of the road if no-one stops to check.  I think the ideas that people have come up with in this thread are very inspirational and if we all do our small part we really will be making Michael's dream to Change The World become to a reality.  Bless you all and thank you TS for this redirect  :)
I have always loved animals, and rescue all I can! We currently have one cat, one puppy, one rabbit, one rat, one bunny, one chicken, two sick kittens we rescued, three pigeons we got four days ago and another pigeon coming next Sunday from a lady who does large animal rescue and has a lot of small animals dropped off at her place. Apparently two pigeons that couldn't fly were left at here place and one got run over before she knew they were there and could get to them. We also got to raise two wild Canada goslings this spring/summer and release them into a wild flock at a local lake.
     I like the idea of donating to an orphange, I used to donate to one in Kenya if I remember right, then I got word some of the staff there were not using the funds right. Greed got in the way I guess, so be careful who you pick! I also feel inspired to volunteer somewhere once a month, I will have to look into where to do it! I got it! My daughters teacher said she could use some parents help in her class sometimes for second graders!! Fun, Fun!! Making the World a better place where I live as I'm able! Thanks to all above for your inspiring thoughts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 24, 2010, 12:34:57 AM
I am so glad TS is back in business  :D
Thank you for the redirect.
I think we know what we have to do.
So the next it's going to be on 03.10.2010?!

But someone tell me please, last night I was so sad because they sayed Neverland was sold. Is this true ? :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 24, 2010, 06:09:04 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

But someone tell me please, last night I was so sad because they sayed Neverland was sold. Is this true ? :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

where was it that you heard about neverland?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 24, 2010, 08:21:10 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

We were discussing this in the Chat Room last night, I dont think it was sold as such, just refinanced, with only a percentage of Neverland sold, with MJ retaining an interest, but no information available as to how big or small the interest retained is.

IMO he was sold on to a company he also has an interest in. JMO.

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 27, 2010, 12:25:04 AM

THEY SAY HERE THEY BOUGHT NEVERLAND?!?!?!?!??! :cry:
Maybe I don't understand
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2010, 04:20:47 PM
OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are they doing at Neverland???????????????????????? MOVIES AND MONEY?????
Something its fishy here,omg my eyes are full with tears now! :cry:  :(
Why the logo its the same like that one from NEVERLAND?????? :o  :shock:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2010, 06:00:14 PM

Great idea!!

I like it!  :D

Great idea! I think that maybe "adopting" an orphanage on each continent could be a good way to get started, it has the advantage to be a focussed effort and there may be "some of us" "nearby who can provide the "occasional" hands on support as well. There is so much that we can do, we all have different means and skills but all is relevant.
What do you think?

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions