September 15, 2011 17:04 James Brown's publicist claims late soul legend was 'murdered' Jacque Hollander says she has been forced into hiding after receiving death threats

Photo: PAJames Brown's publicist has hired a private detective to investigate the late soul legend's death.

Jacque Hollander believes the singer was murdered and has never accepted that he suffered a heart attack and died on Christmas Day in 2006. She claims she has been forced into hiding after receiving death threats for going public with her murder claims.

Hollander also claims that Brown's son-in-law Darren Lumar was killed in November 2008 following his appearance on a local Georgia TV show, where he offered up his thoughts about the soul legend's death insisting, "There's not a bone in my body that believes my father-in-law died from congestive heart failure."

Brown's former publicist is convinced Lumar was murdered because he knew too much. "He was going to tell the truth about what was done to James Brown," she told US tabloid The Globe "Now I am living in fear of my life because I'm the one who can bring forth the truth."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2011 17:04 James Brown's publicist claims late soul legend was 'murdered' Jacque Hollander says she has been forced into hiding after receiving death threats

Photo: PAJames Brown's publicist has hired a private detective to investigate the late soul legend's death.

Jacque Hollander believes the singer was murdered and has never accepted that he suffered a heart attack and died on Christmas Day in 2006. She claims she has been forced into hiding after receiving death threats for going public with her murder claims.

Hollander also claims that Brown's son-in-law Darren Lumar was killed in November 2008 following his appearance on a local Georgia TV show, where he offered up his thoughts about the soul legend's death insisting, "There's not a bone in my body that believes my father-in-law died from congestive heart failure."

Brown's former publicist is convinced Lumar was murdered because he knew too much. "He was going to tell the truth about what was done to James Brown," she told US tabloid The Globe "Now I am living in fear of my life because I'm the one who can bring forth the truth."

Thank you simvales!
Wow James Brown was killed also  :( afraid/???By who  :?:???? By his doctor  /scream/???
"Brown's former publicist is convinced Lumar was murdered because he knew too much  :?. "He was going to tell the truth about what was done to James Brown  :?"
Strange STORY I have to say.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
 OMG!  afraid/  WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why would somebody on this earth wanted to murder the soul legend? Was James Brown politically engaged somehow?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

all4loveandbelieve

Wait a minute, wasn't there a post that Conrad Murray was James Brown doctor too? Or am I dreaming about it.. If he was ou la la.. That is too close for comfort.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Wait a minute, wasn't there a post that Conrad Murray was James Brown doctor too? Or am I dreaming about it.. If he was ou la la.. That is too close for comfort.
I read that some where too about Murray being Browns former doctor.Wow,what a small world we live in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

I read that some where too about Murray being Browns former doctor.Wow,what a small world we live in.

Rumors.....RUMORS and Rumors again,lol.Rumors are not facts,ARE GOSSIP .
It's intresting because in MICHAEL's case EVERYTHING started BECAUSE OF RUMORS  8-) ;)!!!!!

Tomi Rae Brown tells Charles Thomson; 'Conrad Murray was NOT James Brown's doctor'
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XMU7HsXbsY[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Rumors.....RUMORS and Rumors again,lol.Rumors are not facts,ARE GOSSIP .
It's intresting because in MICHAEL's case EVERYTHING started BECAUSE OF RUMORS  8-) ;) !!!!!

Tomi Rae Brown tells Charles Thomson; 'Conrad Murray was NOT James Brown's doctor'
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XMU7HsXbsY[/youtube]

LOVE

Applehead I found this article.
JACKO had the same doctor as the late Godfather of Soul, James Brown, it was claimed last night.Conrad Murray is central to the probe into the King of Pop's death from cardiac arrest.He is also among a group of "feelgood" docs who would provide services for high-profile celebrities in the 1990s, it was said.Brown's long-time producer and assistant Jacque Hollander revealed: "James and Michael were inseparable and used the same 'safe doctors', who'd get them anything they wanted. If James wanted drugs he knew he could get them from these docs in Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas and Los Angeles."Brown died of heart failure in 2006 and — like Jackson — was reportedly battling an addiction to painkillers.Hollander claimed Brown's wife Adrienne was a patient of Murray's when she died.But police reports state she died two days after liposuction at an unlicensed spa not connected with Murray.Authorities probing Jacko's death have already raided Murray's Houston and Las Vegas offices as well as his luxurious Vegas home.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal