Serenitys_Dream

My Husband Did Not Recommend Conrad Murray to MJ
December 22, 2010, 11:14:36 PM
James Brown's Wife: My Husband Did Not Recommend Conrad Murray to Michael Jackson
December 22, 2010 by Charles Thomson

Tomi Rae Brown, widow of soul singer James Brown, has denied press reports that her husband was a former patient of Michael Jackson's physician, Dr Conrad Murray.

December 22, 2010, (Sawf News) - Tomi Rae Brown, widow of soul singer James Brown, has denied press reports that her husband was a former patient of Michael Jackson's physician, Dr Conrad Murray.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with Sawfnews.com, Ms Brown dismissed tabloid speculation that her husband had used Dr Murray as a 'Dr Feelgood' and recommended him to Michael Jackson before he passed away.

Asked about the rumors, Ms Brown said, "Not true. Not true at all. That was not my husband's doctor and it had never been his doctor.

"James Brown had his own set of doctors that were based in Atlanta, Georgia. This gentleman lived in Las Vegas. So no, that was never his doctor."

She continued, "Michael Jackson was a close friend of the family. We would talk to him two or three times, maybe four times a year. Michael was such a good person. James had great respect for him.

"He loved Michael and Michael loved him. Michael talked to him like a father and he talked to Michael like a son.

"I was supposed to go to Michael's funeral but once I saw the gold casket and Reverend Sharpton it just brought back so many memories of my husband's funeral that I couldn't take it. It was too much, too many similarities. I decided not to go to the funeral and to remember Michael in my own way."

Charles Thomson's explosive new interview with Tomi Rae Brown – the most in-depth interview she has ever given – will be published during the holiday period.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I was supposed to go to Michael's funeral but once I saw the gold casket and Reverend Sharpton it just brought back so many memories of my husband's funeral that I couldn't take it. It was too much, too many similarities. I decided not to go to the funeral and to remember Michael in my own way."

That quote above just made me think of when I read somewhere that Michael stayed with James Browns coffin hours studing it....... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Why a picture from the O2 announcement?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Yes, I remember having read that Murray was also medical to James Brown, all that is published and is said in the media, what is truth and what is false? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

what do you suppose took so long for her to make this statement. seems like that would be something you would be in a hurry to make straight imo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
what do you suppose took so long for her to make this statement. seems like that would be something you would be in a hurry to make straight imo

Yeah that's what I was thinking too.  Why did she wait so long to come out and say something?  Why now?  It seem like everything is unraveling piece by piece.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Yeah that's what I was thinking too.  Why did she wait so long to come out and say something?  Why now?  It seem like everything is unraveling piece by piece.

Some people are the private type and don't pay much attention to the media. And if this lady (James Brown's wife) and the Jacksons knew & know the truth, why would she rush to correct some inaccurate press reports? I don't find it extraordinary that she didn't say or care much...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions