paula-c

All these supposed fans, to be actors... as Murray? 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Your opinion is speculative and judgemental. Funny how you reply people that agree with you, but ignore my comment...

I wasnt ignoring you, i read your comments.  I just dont see the need to continue the argument.

We have different opinions, and thats cool with me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Your opinion is speculative and judgemental. Funny how you reply people that agree with you, but ignore my comment...

I wasnt ignoring you, i read your comments.  I just dont see the need to continue the argument.

Different opinions is cool with me too, but judging someone based on speculation and also claiming it to be truth, is not in my eyes. Just so you know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Different opinions is cool with me too, but judging someone based on speculation and also claiming it to be truth, is not in my eyes. Just so you know.

Its not speculation.   He advertised it on twitter before he went, which is most odd and transparent.   I can see what he is doing.  Why else advertise the fact he is there at FL for a particular time..   and then lo and behold, he appears in the tabloid sites with quotes.    
Its been long known certain members of the Jacksons go to the tabloids...  Randy has always been one of them and so has LaToyah.   They did it when MJ was here and they are doing now he has gone.

Just so you know...  im not arguing nor am i presenting "fact" - i am deducing from the evidence that is clearly there.   Randy was quoted in a tabloid and thats a fact.  He advertised on twitter he was going to be there, and thats a fact.

I havent judged Randy for this..    although i am 50/50 on the hoax and the murder theories...  and sometimes when i think MJ really has passed away, i think some members of his family are behaving in a horrendous and disrespectful manner.  I can judge this on the way i would conduct myself in a similar situation.  I am allowed to have that opinion and i will voice it. x

You know i have been on this forum for a long time and i am not argumentative and nor do i bully or intimidate others.

This is my opinion and i am presenting it in a logical manner with my explanations.

If people have other opinions, then that is ok with me.  Its all about healthy debate.  You already know that that is the way i have always, and will continue, to present myself on this forum.

Thanks. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Its not speculation.   He advertised it on twitter before he went, which is most odd and transparent.   I can see what he is doing.  Why else advertise the fact he is there at FL for a particular time..   and then lo and behold, he appears in the tabloid sites with quotes.    
Its been long known certain members of the Jacksons go to the tabloids...  Randy has always been one of them and so has LaToyah.   They did it when MJ was here and they are doing now he has gone.

Just so you know...  im not arguing nor am i presenting "fact" - i am deducing from the evidence that is clearly there.   Randy was quoted in a tabloid and thats a fact.  He advertised on twitter he was going to be there, and thats a fact.

I havent judged Randy for this..    although i am 50/50 on the hoax and the murder theories...  and sometimes when i think MJ really has passed away, i think some members of his family are behaving in a horrendous and disrespectful manner.  I can judge this on the way i would conduct myself in a similar situation.  I am allowed to have that opinion and i will voice it. x

You know i have been on this forum for a long time and i am not argumentative and nor do i bully or intimidate others.

This is my opinion and i am presenting it in a logical manner with my explanations.

If people have other opinions, then that is ok with me.  Its all about healthy debate.  You already know that that is the way i have always, and will continue, to present myself on this forum.

Thanks. x

You said in your previous post that it was truth, and I don't like that. Since this is most certainly (or let's just say 100%) a hoax, maybe you should be more open minded and back off the family a bit. They are his brothers and sisters and you don't have the right to judge them like that, based on a tweet. I am not saying Randy is the holy pope in Rome, but he is Mike's brother and was there for him when he had to go through all that shit back in '05. He was also the one that got Mesereau on board, because he didn't trust the shady people surrounding his brother at the time. Maybe Randy, LaToya and whoever more you don't like, had a reason to talk to the tabloids during the last 20 years, because that is how long this hoax was planned. Maybe Randy tweeted that he would be there so that some California hoaxers could go there as well and ask questions, or to see no one was ever there that day.

Maybe you should think a little more outside the box and lay off the family a bit. I bet your family isn't perfect as well, I know mine isn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You said in your previous post that it was truth, and I don't like that. Since this is most certainly (or let's just say 100%) a hoax, maybe you should be more open minded and back off the family a bit. They are his brothers and sisters and you don't have the right to judge them like that, based on a tweet. I am not saying Randy is the holy pope in Rome, but he is Mike's brother and was there for him when he had to go through all that shit back in '05. He was also the one that got Mesereau on board, because he didn't trust the shady people surrounding his brother at the time. Maybe Randy, LaToya and whoever more you don't like, had a reason to talk to the tabloids during the last 20 years, because that is how long this hoax was planned. Maybe Randy tweeted that he would be there so that some California hoaxers could go there as well and ask questions, or to see no one was ever there that day.

Maybe you should think a little more outside the box and lay off the family a bit. I bet your family isn't perfect as well, I know mine isn't.

I dont have a family, but thats a whole different story.

Can we just agree to disagree?  I dont want this to drag on.  

I dont hate any of the family, you are taking me out of context...    but in order for me to investigate the truth, i unfortunately need to examine the behaviour and demeanour of some family members...  and sometimes that means coming to some unsavioury conclusions and theories.

Randy may have gone to speak to hoaxsters, he may have wanted to be there to be photographed with fans also.  It just doesnt sit right with me that he would advertise his presence in a pre-planned and public manner as the way he did, and then appear in the tabloids as we all predicted he would.  

I havent made any assumptions on a tweet alone, but ive already explained this in my previous posts.

Please..  lets end this here and now.  I dont want to argue.
There are many reasons why he did what he did.. and thats what this forum is for.. to put the ideas forward and then dicuss and bat them between us.   x

Anyway, im tired and im going to bed.   This has tirade has took me by surprise and i seem to have been taken out of context and attacked.  Im not making an issue of it and i wont be posting to this thread again so this will stop here.  xxx

I love this forum and i love everyone here and i enjoy the contributions and the debates.

If anyone has took offense to me, i apologise as that wasnt my intention.

I hope the people who know me here understand that, and anyone new here will see and understand what i have tried to discuss and portray on this thread.

Goodnight all. x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I dont have a family, but thats a whole different story.

Can we just agree to disagree?  I dont want this to drag on.  

I dont hate any of the family, you are taking me out of context...    but in order for me to investigate the truth, i unfortunately need to examine the behaviour and demeanour of some family members...  and sometimes that means coming to some unsavioury conclusions and theories.

Randy may have gone to speak to hoaxsters, he may have wanted to be there to be photographed with fans also.  It just doesnt sit right with me that he would advertise his presence in a pre-planned and public manner as the way he did, and then appear in the tabloids as we all predicted he would.  

I havent made any assumptions on a tweet alone, but ive already explained this in my previous posts.

Please..  lets end this here and now.  I dont want to argue.
There are many reasons why he did what he did.. and thats what this forum is for.. to put the ideas forward and then dicuss and bat them between us.   x

Anyway, im tired and im going to bed.   This has tirade has took me by surprise and i seem to have been taken out of context and attacked.  Im not making an issue of it and i wont be posting to this thread again so this will stop here.  xxx

I love this forum and i love everyone here and i enjoy the contributions and the debates.

If anyone has took offense to me, i apologise as that wasnt my intention.

I hope the people who know me here understand that, and anyone new here will see and understand what i have tried to discuss and portray on this thread.

Goodnight all. x

Fine, I think your emotional barrier is too big to overcome sometimes. Just stop attacking the family like that and treat them with a little respect. Post your conclusions as a theory and start with "I think" next time, that will avoid discussions like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think everyone should just take a break, grab a cup of tea or coffee, and go take a look at a thread posted by mjj4ever777 yesterday.  I think you'll find it truly inspirational   :)

Love & peace, emerald xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "emeraldcity"

I think everyone should just take a break, grab a cup of tea or coffee, and go take a look at a thread posted by mjj4ever777 yesterday.  I think you'll find it truly inspirational   :)

Love & peace, emerald xo

I took a break, I grabbed a cup of coffee and I read the post (good girl huh?) and it's excellent.

However, we have to keep this board as objective and friendly as possible. Discussions and opinions are great, but I don't want members to attack the family or kids and present it as truth. People can voice their opinions andshare their thoughts, but I don't want attacks, simply because we don't know what the complete story is and what everyone's role is. So at times I have to play bad person and tell members I don't like it, so it won't happen again. If I wouldn't, this board would have been a mess months ago, believe me. I don't want fights and that is exactly why I don't want posts like that. I hope you understand that.

And I truly think that is a great post, although I don't think that we have complete control over his bam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Lady J"
Michael Jackson is dead, we gotta face it. I mean why´s his brother there? Why?  :cry:

Please do not lose hope. Be positive, he is alive.  In order for the hoax to work, the family has to continue to moarn Michael. It is all part of the game. If they didn't than everyone will talk and say the family is not around, so it means Michael is alive. They cannot allow that for now. Keep the faith Lady J and everything will be fine. When you are positive you attract good things. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Love & peace, emerald xo

I took a break, I grabbed a cup of coffee and I read the post (good girl huh?) and it's excellent.

However, we have to keep this board as objective and friendly as possible. Discussions and opinions are great, but I don't want members to attack the family or kids and present it as truth. People can voice their opinions andshare their thoughts, but I don't want attacks, simply because we don't know what the complete story is and what everyone's role is. So at times I have to play bad person and tell members I don't like it, so it won't happen again. If I wouldn't, this board would have been a mess months ago, believe me. I don't want fights and that is exactly why I don't want posts like that. I hope you understand that.

And I truly think that is a great post, although I don't think that we have complete control over his bam.

Sure Souza, I understand your position.  I don't think we really appreciate how hard it must be to run a board like this and have to play "referee" then get a lot of aggro for your trouble.  I know I couldn't do it 'cos I'm a born peacemaker and hate confrontation.  But we need both the warriors and the peacemakers and every shade in between ... and that's what we've got here in this great big Melting Pot that is currently set on "simmer" but is dying to reach the boil.

I'm glad you enjoyed reading Dayna's post.  She has a lot of great points.  I personally think the BAM is controlled by many factors - perhaps a little bit by us, and a lot more about a sequence of events that must take place before the final scene can be played out.  In the meantime, those of us on this Magical Mystery Tour "Bus" need to stop and think from time to time and remember that, yes, we're here to discover the truth - but we're also here to honour Michael in the best way possible.  And when I say Michael, I mean Michael AND his family 'coz I believe   they are ALL still very close.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
Umm..  the proof is the picture and the "exclusive" interview Randy gave and ended up on TMZ and e-exclusive.

He announced on twitter he was to be at Forest Lawn...  nothing about MJ or anything.. just that he was going to be there.

What more proof do you want???????

Its as clear as day!
He is not co-operation with TMZ, it's x17 he is giving exclusives.

I think the two are in cahoots..  as they have the same photo so TMZ would have to pay to use that also...  its not the first time TMZ have carried a story from x17.

Either way, Randy is playing the media and tipping them off to when he was going to be at FL so he could be photo'd with the fans and get paid for his words.   Its clear what he is doing.  Im not attacking him because i dont like him...  i seeing it as i see it.. im telling the truth and the proof is there in front of our eyes.

Its been long known that Randy is leaking stuff to TMZ and he is very close to Karen..  Karen Faye clearly sold the tomb photos to TMZ.  She also sold a story about her and LMP going to a psychic to The SUn tabloid.

I just want people to see it for what it is and not get sucked into the manipulation.

MJ knew it..  thats why he distanced himself from his family.  It may be a hard truth to accept, but its the truth.
DAAAm! I am not tripping out on you...but your words hit close to home. I too have latley questioned the family's intentions, emotions, ect.....but let me ask you this....where do you stand on the hoax? :? I have always felt that MJ hasd to have good reason to distance himeself from certain family members. Does not mean he did not love them though.

Seems i hit home with a lot of people with my observations.    

Im 50/50 on the hoax..  but i know what i see and tell it how it is.

It looks like you have no problem at all judging and bashing people, yet you are opposed by the fact that Mike was judged and bashed by the media.  How ironic...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I agree that the BAM is not about what we are or aren't doing, but it is Michael's plans from long ago. I feel so much of the hoax is numerical and that the BAM will be numerically important too (but one almost impossible for us to figure out, so we probably should not try too hard on that so we're not constantly disappointed.) I do sense that TMZ and TS also control the speed at which we figure things out, slowing us down with articles that point to his death, and speeding up with hoax confirmations. We are being guided.

I also believe Michael totally knows human nature, the tendency to believing ourselves to be right and others wrong, and arguing aggressively or defensively. On this forum there are aggressive, passive, peacemaker, contributors. Dancingthedream actually gives opportunity for people to express why the hoax is believable, although I would quit coming here if the majority believed MJ was dead. When things get out of hand, the peacemakers step in. We all love Michael and I'm sure he loves all of us. I'm completely convinced he's alive, not by occasional confusing incidents, but by overwhelming facts and details by the thousands that collectively shout he's alive.

Also, MJ said that this was an adventure and that there was nothing to be nervious about, and that he wanted to give us the best escapism. This is like reading a good book, or watching a great movie. We don't know the ending and it's driving us crazy and we're on the edge of our seats. But we know we're safe, and can just enjoy this ride with Michael!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I agree that the BAM is not about what we are or aren't doing, but it is Michael's plans from long ago. I feel so much of the hoax is numerical and that the BAM will be numerically important too (but one almost impossible for us to figure out, so we probably should not try too hard on that so we're not constantly disappointed.) I do sense that TMZ and TS also control the speed at which we figure things out, slowing us down with articles that point to his death, and speeding up with hoax confirmations. We are being guided.

I also believe Michael totally knows human nature, the tendency to believing ourselves to be right and others wrong, and arguing aggressively or defensively. On this forum there are aggressive, passive, peacemaker, contributors. Dancingthedream actually gives opportunity for people to express why the hoax is believable, although I would quit coming here if the majority believed MJ was dead. When things get out of hand, the peacemakers step in. We all love Michael and I'm sure he loves all of us. I'm completely convinced he's alive, not by occasional confusing incidents, but by overwhelming facts and details by the thousands that collectively shout he's alive.

Also, MJ said that this was an adventure and that there was nothing to be nervious about, and that he wanted to give us the best escapism. This is like reading a good book, or watching a great movie. We don't know the ending and it's driving us crazy and we're on the edge of our seats. But we know we're safe, and can just enjoy this ride with Michael!!

Great post MJonmind! I'm enjoying this ride with you all  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Love & peace, emerald xo

Sure Souza, I understand your position.  I don't think we really appreciate how hard it must be to run a board like this and have to play "referee" then get a lot of aggro for your trouble.  I know I couldn't do it 'cos I'm a born peacemaker and hate confrontation.  But we need both the warriors and the peacemakers and every shade in between ... and that's what we've got here in this great big Melting Pot that is currently set on "simmer" but is dying to reach the boil.

I'm glad you enjoyed reading Dayna's post.  She has a lot of great points.  I personally think the BAM is controlled by many factors - perhaps a little bit by us, and a lot more about a sequence of events that must take place before the final scene can be played out.  In the meantime, those of us on this Magical Mystery Tour "Bus" need to stop and think from time to time and remember that, yes, we're here to discover the truth - but we're also here to honour Michael in the best way possible.  And when I say Michael, I mean Michael AND his family 'coz I believe   they are ALL still very close.

Some times I feel I am in a day care. We all have our opinions, but bashing people is a NO NO. No matter who they are, Jackson family, us believers. we all are human beings with a heart. Somtimes words can hurt very much.  The jacksons are Michael family, like we say we cannot chose our family, so he accepts his family and loves them dearly. We have to be more careful,  I am sure they read all threads here, and so does Michael. Blessing to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal