suspicious mind

did i lose track again or was there not some confusion after the 25th as to whether or not fans were going to continue to be able to get into fl at all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Fans are no longer allowed to go the the holly terrace entrance door....there is a permanent stage in place for the fans to leave flowers , cards etc lower down from the entrance...since the 25th June 2010.  

You could see that Randy knew those "paid actors" as they have been working with the family and the hoax since it started.  

They are everywhere when there is a camera, filming the greatest show on earth...

They always wear the "JUSTICE FOR MJ" t-shirts...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is a recent pic. of some of them....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

isn't one of those that june lady who was a "spiritual advisor". that term. i don't know. it has always bothered me anytime it is used. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

superflysister81

I don't think all those people are part of the hoax...the less involved, the better ...
And about Randy, of course someone from the family had to be there for the staged event imo  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "superflysister81"
I don't think all those people are part of the hoax...the less involved, the better ...
And about Randy, of course someone from the family had to be there for the staged event imo  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

@yes indeed it makes a lot of people  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

They are always the same people .. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "paula-c"
They are always the same people .. 8-)

maybe 'coz they are fans from LA :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
isn't one of those that june lady who was a "spiritual advisor". that term. i don't know. it has always bothered me anytime it is used. :roll:

Yes,she is, in the light blue clothes.On YouTube there are videos of her speeches at FL. Too bad, I don`t have the time right now to look it up,sorry!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
Umm..  the proof is the picture and the "exclusive" interview Randy gave and ended up on TMZ and e-exclusive.

He announced on twitter he was to be at Forest Lawn...  nothing about MJ or anything.. just that he was going to be there.

What more proof do you want???????

Its as clear as day!
He is not co-operation with TMZ, it's x17 he is giving exclusives.

I think the two are in cahoots..  as they have the same photo so TMZ would have to pay to use that also...  its not the first time TMZ have carried a story from x17.

Either way, Randy is playing the media and tipping them off to when he was going to be at FL so he could be photo'd with the fans and get paid for his words.   Its clear what he is doing.  Im not attacking him because i dont like him...  i seeing it as i see it.. im telling the truth and the proof is there in front of our eyes.

Its been long known that Randy is leaking stuff to TMZ and he is very close to Karen..  Karen Faye clearly sold the tomb photos to TMZ.  She also sold a story about her and LMP going to a psychic to The SUn tabloid.

I just want people to see it for what it is and not get sucked into the manipulation.

MJ knew it..  thats why he distanced himself from his family.  It may be a hard truth to accept, but its the truth.
DAAAm! I am not tripping out on you...but your words hit close to home. I too have latley questioned the family's intentions, emotions, ect.....but let me ask you this....where do you stand on the hoax? :? I have always felt that MJ hasd to have good reason to distance himeself from certain family members. Does not mean he did not love them though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, you guys would fuss if no family member showed up.  I guess I am bad when someone I am really close to dies, I seem to run from it, because it is just too difficult for my heart to bear, yet I am in pain silently.  

Yes it probably was a media thing and Randy does careabout MJ's fans.  But, if he needs money (even though it may or may not be disatsteful), maybe he hs no choice but accept their payment.  Personally I am not mad at him, let's face it, looking at this realistically these are some really hard times that we are living in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Umm..  the proof is the picture and the "exclusive" interview Randy gave and ended up on TMZ and e-exclusive.

He announced on twitter he was to be at Forest Lawn...  nothing about MJ or anything.. just that he was going to be there.

Its as clear as day!

I think the two are in cahoots..  as they have the same photo so TMZ would have to pay to use that also...  its not the first time TMZ have carried a story from x17.

Either way, Randy is playing the media and tipping them off to when he was going to be at FL so he could be photo'd with the fans and get paid for his words.   Its clear what he is doing.  Im not attacking him because i dont like him...  i seeing it as i see it.. im telling the truth and the proof is there in front of our eyes.

Its been long known that Randy is leaking stuff to TMZ and he is very close to Karen..  Karen Faye clearly sold the tomb photos to TMZ.  She also sold a story about her and LMP going to a psychic to The SUn tabloid.

I just want people to see it for what it is and not get sucked into the manipulation.

MJ knew it..  thats why he distanced himself from his family.  It may be a hard truth to accept, but its the truth.
DAAAm! I am not tripping out on you...but your words hit close to home. I too have latley questioned the family's intentions, emotions, ect.....but let me ask you this....where do you stand on the hoax? :? I have always felt that MJ hasd to have good reason to distance himeself from certain family members. Does not mean he did not love them though.

Seems i hit home with a lot of people with my observations.    

Im 50/50 on the hoax..  but i know what i see and tell it how it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "mjboogie"

Its as clear as day!

Seems i hit home with a lot of people with my observations.    

Im 50/50 on the hoax..  but i know what i see and tell it how it is.

Your opinion is speculative and judgemental. Funny how you reply people that agree with you, but ignore my comment...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

Its typical or maybe are my eyes bad.. :geek:
But Randy was yesterday in the hospital for Treasure.
TMZ did not put that story up (yet?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions